GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. They (the Feds) were watching the location or locations. They weren't necessarily following HF 24-7. Apparently he was making regular appearances at EE and people were dying there from the drugs that were being sold by him and 9 other people at least ? I haven't a clue where HF could have been the night of the 30th. He said if he had been with
CM that night that "this" would not have happened. How does he know what happened? Why was he allowed to go to Oklahoma? Surely not just because someone believed he was innocent and said sure go to Oklahoma to hang up missing posters.... I have no idea.
I have never understood the Oklahoma trip. How random..
And you brought up the deaths. How long ago did these occur? Also not a very smart dealer (IMO) to sell out of a hot location, ie one that had raised flags due to deaths.

I agree.. pretty sure the feds have better things to do than watch (what I consider) a 2-bit drug dealer 24/7. With that said, HF's charges are serious because of the type of drug sold & probably a decent quantity, plus he more than likely sold to undercover numerous times (dumbass) .. but I still think he is on the bottom rung and certainly not cartel status.. he's the type they bust to get other info.. plus they got one drop in the bucket off the streets JUST MY OPINION!

ya i'm with you, and just to be clear he seems like a really crappy human and if there was anything pointing to him being involved I'd be all over it, but I just have not seen anything suggesting he was involved other than he was a criminal and he didn't report her missing. And for him to have been involved he would have had to have been part of a big plan, and if you were part of a plan why would you include in the plan not reporting her missing. If I planned to have her abducted would report her missing in a timely fashion just to reduce the amount of suspicion put on me.

I also agree he is where he needs to be and the longer he stays there most likely the better for the rest of us.

Well, ummm, you are the one that disagreed with my ideas on the basis that they did. (You said: "Why would [SN] think she hooked up with EA if he had just hooked up with her while everyone went to What-A-Burger?") Now you're saying you think they didn't? Okayyyyyyyy.

So let's go back to the question, which was "Can there be a benign explanation as to how SN could have seen CM's car still parked there, later in the day, and not raised an alarm?" And one possible answer is, if he noticed her car still there, he may have just figured CM traveled somewhere (or, hooked up) with EA and left her car there for a while ...along with many other benign possibilities.

:chillpill: Yes, the benign explanation could be SN parked elsewhere. I am wondering if he is the "friend" of EA who had recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and SN parked in the Blue Martini garage.

Just my :twocents: :peace:

- Someone 'saved' 4 parking spots in one of the more desirable areas of the garage. (I can't remember if that was from a VI or the media)

jonni on the true crime radio show!

oh I agree and i'm sure he sold drug elsewhere than EE all i'm saying is people should identify there speculation as speculation, because people take that stuff and run with it.
Absolutely! I know I am guilty of forgetting to put IMO and I can admit I also thought EE could have been where HF was until another sleuther looked it up and pointed out they are closed.

I have also stated HF was still the only one in sitting in jail (meaning from his group involved with selling Molly. We know "Jade" was identified and IMO I believe there were more) and Christina was missing so what if his partner(s) got greedy IMO. That was a confusing post because posters took that as all of the other people in the drug bust were out of jail except HF.

Add on top of that the indescrepencies from the media as well as the changing information as LE further investigates and evidence is found...enough to make my head spin.

On another note. I did find a longer video of the presser with Jonni. If you click on link and scroll down to the 2nd video (pic of Jonni and Anna in front of SOL parking garage) it is a little over 7 mins long. I have not listened in its entirety to see if the keys are mentioned.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/

I have never understood the Oklahoma trip. How random..
And you brought up the deaths. How long ago did these occur? Also not a very smart dealer (IMO) to sell out of a hot location, ie one that had raised flags due to deaths.

These are just two deaths mentioned. I believe there are more. :beagle: needs to be walked.

By ROBERT WILONSKY rwilonsky@dallasnews.com

Staff Writer

Published: 19 December 2014 12:00 AM

Updated: 19 December 2014 12:00 AM

The city hopes to shut down a northwest Dallas dance club after 15 people were indicted last week on selling drugs there and two teenage patrons died from overdoses.

In their request for an injunction, city attorneys say those deaths sparked a five-month investigation at Jaguars all-nude club and Eternal Eden, an 18-and-up after-hours dance club inside the strip club.

“Undercover detectives found that Jaguars was actively marketing to the youngest possible club goers,” the city said in court documents filed Wednesday in Dallas County, “and deliberately promoting a club environment where illegal drugs were sold and used openly and blatantly throughout the night.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...allas-seeks-to-shutter-jaguars-dance-club.ece

Absolutely! I know I am guilty of forgetting to put IMO and I can admit I also thought EE could have been where HF was until another sleuther looked it up and pointed out they are closed.

i'm sure I'm guilty of it too :( i just get frustrated sometimes lol

From the 1st search warrant:

"Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend."

Who is this friend? Possible SN? If so, why wouldn't Christina also park in the Blue Martini parking garage since it was closer to PP's apartment? Why would they have her park ALLLLLLLLL the way in Henry's Tavern parking garage?

I don't understand your question. It's questionable if EA truly had such a friend who lived there - as far as we've been told, the idea of a friend living somewhere near there was simply an alibi story he told (a story that was a lie). But in any event, he did NOT park at Blue Martini garage, so the question of why CM wouldn't ALSO park in Blue Martini makes no sense.

You may be wondering about a friend, and apartment, that was purely imaginary. (Maybe his name was "Harvey.")

From the 1st search warrant:

"Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend."

Who is this friend? Possible SN? If so, why wouldn't Christina also park in the Blue Martini parking garage since it was closer to PP's apartment? Why would they have her park ALLLLLLLLL the way in Henry's Tavern parking garage?

Maybe the DNA is saliva or maybe it is emesis? That's why she had to change shirts. Maybe she threw up again after she got to the parking garage?

I've raised this question multiply times here with no response really. I'd like to see what everyons opinion is on who this "friend" is. Another lie? A helping hand? A place to SA her? I assume PPD has addressed this but there is no mention of it in the media and not much here....ALL MY OPINIONS of course!

I have also stated HF was still the only one in sitting in jail (meaning from his group involved with selling Molly. We know "Jade" was identified and IMO I believe there were more) and Christina was missing so what if his partner(s) got greedy IMO. That was a confusing post because posters took that as all of the other people in the drug bust were out of jail except HF.

Add on top of that the indescrepencies from the media as well as the changing information as LE further investigates and evidence is found...enough to make my head spin.

On another note. I did find a longer video of the presser with Jonni. If you click on link and scroll down to the 2nd video (pic of Jonni and Anna in front of SOL parking garage) it is a little over 7 mins long. I have not listened in its entirety to see if the keys are mentioned.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/

:eek:fftobed: and walk the :beagle: Will watch this in the morning. Thank you for posting. I never was able to get audio on Trisha's Crime Show.

I don't understand your question. It's questionable if EA truly had such a friend who lived there - as far as we've been told, the idea of a friend living somewhere near there was simply an alibi story he told (a story that was a lie). But in any event, he did NOT park at Blue Martini garage, so the question of why CM wouldn't ALSO park in Blue Martini makes no sense.

You may be wondering about a friend, and apartment, that was purely imaginary. (Maybe his name was "Harvey.")

Perhaps his name was Captain Morgan and it was 10 shots. . . .

PP lived in the same apartments. Why wouldn't she tell CM to park in the Blue Martini garage? She was CM's friend. SB stayed the night at PP's. Why didn't she tell CM to park in the Blue Martini garage so as to be closer to PP's apartment?

I'm sorry. I know these are all questions to which no one has any answers except the VI's. I apologize if I have upset anyone. I just want Christina to be found.

I've raised this question multiply times here with no response really. I'd like to see what everyons opinion is on who this "friend" is. Another lie? A helping hand? A place to SA her? I assume PPD has addressed this but there is no mention of it in the media and not much here....ALL MY OPINIONS of course!

I've wondered could that be referring to PP?

I've always just assumed the "friend" was more fantasy.. never even gave it a second thought... I mean it was from 'The Boy who Cried Wolf".. So far, the only thing I've seen truthful was when he stated his name in the "uncut interview". JMO...

I've raised this question multiply times here with no response really. I'd like to see what everyone's opinion is on who this "friend" is. Another lie? A helping hand? A place to SA her? I assume PPD has addressed this but there is no mention of it in the media and not much here....ALL MY OPINIONS of course!

I'd suggest that if the "friend" was a real person with a real place nearby, EA would never have let on to his existence if that site had any relation to where CM ended up. So I discount that as a place to figure out, and chase.

But IMO, the answer to the friend's identity is "Harvey." So there's that.

I don't think the dogs can smell all that good after the body has been gone for awhile.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/09/scent_of_a_dead_woman.html

and I don't think if they hit on the car that would be enough since it could just be blood.

Good article, but here's one that is a little more updated (a couple of months ago - right after CM disappeared) regarding cadaver dogs and their amazing ability to detect death:

'Cadaver dog' work more accepted by cops, courts

MARTHA IRVINE Associated Press | Posted 2 months ago

BENTON, Calif. — The burly Labrador retriever sticks out his wide snout to sniff the dirt and dusty air. He's clearly excited as he runs, yelping, through the high desert of California's Eastern Sierra region.

“Buster, go find!” Paul Dostie commands.

They are a team, the black Lab and the retired police officer. For years, they have worked together to unlock mysteries — to find the bodies of fighting men who fell long ago on foreign battlefields, or of victims of unsolved crimes or disappearances. In all, Dostie says that Buster's alerts have aided in the recovery of the remains of about 200 people.

“He's a one-in-a-million dog,” Dostie says.

Maybe, but he's far from the only dog doing this kind of work. Increasingly, law enforcement investigators across the country are putting their faith in dogs like Buster to help find remains — bodies, bones and blood from the missing and the murdered. Cadaver dogs, as these specially trained canines are sometimes called, were used in searches after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and to help find victims of natural disasters, such as Hurricane Katrina.

More recently, these dogs have helped convict some murder suspects, even when no body is found. Trainers and some forensic scientists say the dogs can detect human residue that's been left behind in a trunk, or on a blanket or tarp, or a temporary grave of some sort. In some cases, the dogs also help pinpoint areas where air and soil can be tested with increasingly sophisticated detection devices — though these methods have not been without controversy.

Proving what these dogs know isn't easy.

“If only Buster could talk,” Dostie quips, as he works his dog through a wide patch of scraggly brush, about 50 miles east of Yosemite National Park.

Near an old mine shaft, Buster eventually zeroes in on a spot, then stops and barks with more urgency. “Show me, Buster!” Dostie shouts.

In his younger days, Buster would lie down on a spot like this to indicate an “alert.” But having lost a leg to cancer, the 12-year-old canine now prefers to poke his nose in the direction of a particular spot in the dirt, or at a rock, or whatever has set off his nose.

As a reward, Dostie tosses Buster a blue rubber toy he's been holding behind his back while the dog searches. “Good boy,” he says.

<modsnip>

More at link.....

http://www.theeagle.com/news/nation...dc4-592b-11e4-9c2e-f75d09a793d3.html?mode=jqm

PP lived in the same apartments. Why wouldn't she tell CM to park in the Blue Martini garage? She was CM's friend. SB stayed the night at PP's. Why didn't she tell CM to park in the Blue Martini garage so as to be closer to PP's apartment?

I'm sorry. I know these are all questions to which no one has any answers except the VI's. I apologize if I have upset anyone. I just want Christina to be found.

Maybe Blue Martini was full.. or they tow away (restricted parking)..?>?? I have no idea..

Umm who parked in the B M garage? Not sure we have any reason to think anyone in this group actually parked there. It was even farther away from the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl