GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I know I am guilty of forgetting to put IMO and I can admit I also thought EE could have been where HF was until another sleuther looked it up and pointed out they are closed.

I have also stated HF was still the only one in sitting in jail (meaning from his group involved with selling Molly. We know "Jade" was identified and IMO I believe there were more) and Christina was missing so what if his partner(s) got greedy IMO. That was a confusing post because posters took that as all of the other people in the drug bust were out of jail except HF.

Add on top of that the indescrepencies from the media as well as the changing information as LE further investigates and evidence is found...enough to make my head spin.

On another note. I did find a longer video of the presser with Jonni. If you click on link and scroll down to the 2nd video (pic of Jonni and Anna in front of SOL parking garage) it is a little over 7 mins long. I have not listened in its entirety to see if the keys are mentioned.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/

:( watched it, I think that 7min video is from the day of the arrest before the warrant came out so no clarity in the key mystery.

I've raised this question multiply times here with no response really. I'd like to see what everyons opinion is on who this "friend" is. Another lie? A helping hand? A place to SA her? I assume PPD has addressed this but there is no mention of it in the media and not much here....ALL MY OPINIONS of course!
Unfortunately, considering it came from EA I for one do not believe there was another "friend" who lived there. He got caught in a lie and then had to tell another one to cover up IMO. Just like he tried explaining all the other inconsistencies...with more nonsense. I am sure we could try to sleuth to see if one of the other party goers lived there but then if we do find that information we cant post it here anyway. We dont know much about who he was friends with other then PP. The only people he has listed on his visitor list are his parents, brother, and alleged GF who was quickly removed. I have seen some discussion about the new person on the list but nothing to indicate that was the friend who lived in SOL. All my speculating and opinions of course[emoji1]

I've always just assumed the "friend" was more fantasy.. never even gave it a second thought... I mean it was from 'The Boy who Cried Wolf".. So far, the only thing I've seen truthful was when he stated his name in the "uncut interview". JMO...lol

Lol, And was that part even true? Considering his middle and last names seem to be such an ordeal too....

Who says that SN and EA hooked up while everyone else went to W? An hour ago we're thinking maybe they went to W, but now that we know otherwise, now it's assumed they are definitely doing something romantic instead? I'm skeptical.

But, why does it even have to be that explanation? If you don't like that one, of the possible explanations that I noted, pick another. Or I am sure there are many other perfectly benign explanations of how SN didn't happen to realize CN's car was still there, if you don't like any of mine. Reality is reality, so it doesn't have to be the explanation we would pick as "best."
It was said by a VI that christina might have gotten sick that night. Maybe SN went back to apartment with her because she was ill while they ran out for food? It sounds like she was pretty preoccupied and upset with HF. I doubt she was in the mood to hook up with someone else.

Was Christina sick from drinking too much or just not feeling well? Does anyone know?

I wouldn't have thought of it either. I welcome input from fellow posters in the legal field. And I agree; I, too, find it interesting.

Hey Frisson...you've been quite during the holidays, hope they were nice. What are you referring to with this post?

From the 1st search warrant:

"Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend."

Who is this friend? Possible SN? If so, why wouldn't Christina also park in the Blue Martini parking garage since it was closer to PP's apartment? Why would they have her park ALLLLLLLLL the way in Henry's Tavern parking garage?

Maybe the DNA is saliva or maybe it is emesis? That's why she had to change shirts. Maybe she threw up again after she got to the parking garage?

If the Scruggs address is correct the Blue Martini parking garage is not that much closer or further than the Henry's garage. Especially if they went to Henry's at 11:30. It would make total sense to park there.

Also depending where PP lives within her complex it's possible Henry's would be closer to her than Blue Martini since the Henry's garage is right off Bishop

Just food for thought. Yes EA lied but I don't see that it's a big deal which garage they parked in relation to the apartment IMO. Both were a 15-20 minute walk from the Scruggs address. I'm positive, I live here.

To settle this. Nobody parked in blue martini parking lot. It is one of EA lies when he "got confused". PP apartment is on the complete opposite side from blue martini parking lot. Henrys is closer(where they all parked).

Also, putting PP address and both parking garages into my maps on my phone. It is about a 4 minute walking difference. Blue martini being farther.

If the Scruggs address is correct the Blue Martini parking garage is not that much closer or further than the Henry's garage. Especially if they went to Henry's at 11:30. It would make total sense to park there.

Also depending where PP lives within her complex it's possible Henry's would be closer to her than Blue Martini since the Henry's garage is right off Bishop

Just food for thought. Yes EA lied but I don't see that it's a big deal which garage they parked in relation to the apartment IMO. Both were a 15-20 minute walk from the Scruggs address. I'm positive, I live here.

How is the resident parking done?
How many spots are you given?
Can you park right outside of your apt?
garage style, driveway style or assigned/numbered parking?

....and how would they have saved 4 parking spaces close together at 11:30pm on a Friday night? Valet hookup?

It could be a HOA type of thing, fliers of any kind could be against neighborhood rules like it is in my neighborhood. Which is pretty dumb if you ask me.

I live in 2 ridiculously strict HOAs. And I can't imagine anyone objecting to a missing person's poster. Not putting them up will more negatively effect home values than doing so.

How is the resident parking done?
How many spots are you given?
Can you park right outside of your apt?
garage style, driveway style or assigned/numbered parking?

The garages around the restaurants are mostly open parking besides areas reserved for valet. The garages closer to apartment buildings generally have the first floor open parking and a gate/parking sticker for the upper levels. There are some townhouse type apartments directly behind the Henry's garage with some assigned street spots but in general most of the area around there is pretty open for parking...if you can find a spot. Which can be tough on Friday/Sarurday night...thus the saving of 4 spots.

The garages around the restaurants are mostly open parking besides areas reserved for valet. The garages closer to apartment buildings generally have the first floor open parking and a gate/parking sticker for the upper levels. There are some townhouse type apartments directly behind the Henry's garage with some assigned street spots but in general most of the area around there is pretty open for parking...if you can find a spot. Which can be tough on Friday/Sarurday night...thus the saving of 4 spots.
The apartments don't have enough open parking to service the residents, let alone guests, so they are notorious for towing. Late at night when people have all settled in it can be difficult to find legal parking. If someone had difficulty parking by PP's apartment on the street and had to choose one of the parking garages and walk, they would have chosen the parking garage behind Main Street and Sambuca because it is the closest one.

How does one save 4 parking spots on a very busy night?! I cannot figure this one out.

How does one save 4 parking spots on a very busy night?! I cannot figure this one out.
That would be a neat trick, I don't know how that was done. I have heard of people sometimes using one of the many orange cones in the area to 'reserve' a parking spot though. Most people just keep looking when they see a cone, they don't rationalize that a cone doesn't belong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13