GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see EA scribbling the note in jail while he has all that time to sit and think. If he really takes adderall, he could have THAT bad of a memory. I know I do. That's why I take adderall. I would forget important details from the same morning.

I understand. I just get frustrated and feel like sometimes reasonable theories can't be discussed because people don't want to offend anyone or suggest anything bad. I'm not saying Christina was involved in HF's activities. I really don't think she was. And by all accounts she seems like a wonderful person. But I would like to be able to consider the possibility that she was caught up in unfortunate circumstances with bad people as a possible factor in her disappearance.

She is a kick *advertiser censored* person. Haha totally down to earth. But I certainly agree anything is possible. It's easy to fall in love with a shady person and somehow find yourself in a storm.

The list is confusing to me. The list is fairly short, EA wouldn't have had difficulty remembering these things. iMO, the list may either have been prepared for someone else or by someone else.

I wondered if it was possible that his parents were speculating whether EA was involved and making the list for themselves (things that they could check to maybe verify the story he told them?)

You know, that would be something I would do. My son is only 2, but I would want to check on the things I've been hearing about. Hoping to find a way to prove it was not possible.

I took the comment to mean Christina would still be alive and her boyfriend would be in jail. I think this comment is getting blown way out of proportion. It's very frustrating to me that no one can even post a comment that even slightly suggest or even mistakenly infers that Christina was anything but a perfect angelic being. I'm sure that is why a lot of people don't post. I do care about Christina, but none of us are saints. All possibilities should be able to be discussed.

And it could be Christina had grown concerned when she began realizing the seriousness of the drug dealing stuff.
The dealings may have grown from weed to the club thing (where young women died from drugs obtained there).
It sounds like CM may have gotten in over her head (realizing she was in a position of knowing too much of what was going on - not just fun times anymore). She may have been hoping to change the people she cared about instead of immediately running for her own life.

Around age twenty-three and a few years beyond, is when women begin to distance themselves from the more thoughtless behaviors of their past if they're ever going to do so. We can see Christina's potential and that she no longer belonged in her present situation. When she realized HF was a drug dealer (literally), maybe something changed and she was ready to move on. Her aura was so much better than the position she was in.
She was probably on the verge of figuring that out.

I wondered if it was possible that his parents were speculating whether EA was involved and making the list for themselves (things that they could check to maybe verify the story he told them?)
I don't think EA or his brother wrote the note.
Here's why ...both boys attended Allen schools or some other English speaking schools since 2001. They were expected to do all assignments in English. That's alot of years to form habits..they would be used to writing things in English. Mom and Dad, on the other hand, were not in school. Mom did not work....she would of retained her habits from Mexico..

I took the comment to mean Christina would still be alive and her boyfriend would be in jail. I think this comment is getting blown way out of proportion. It's very frustrating to me that no one can even post a comment that even slightly suggest or even mistakenly infers that Christina was anything but a perfect angelic being. I'm sure that is why a lot of people don't post. I do care about Christina, but none of us are saints. All possibilities should be able to be discussed.

I understand. I just get frustrated and feel like sometimes reasonable theories can't be discussed because people don't want to offend anyone or suggest anything bad. I'm not saying Christina was involved in HF's activities. I really don't think she was. And by all accounts she seems like a wonderful person. But I would like to be able to consider the possibility that she was caught up in unfortunate circumstances with bad people as a possible factor in her disappearance.

AMEN!

I don't think EA or his brother wrote the note.
Here's why ...both boys attended Allen schools or some other English speaking schools since 2001. They were expected to do all assignments in English. That's alot of years to form habits..they would be used to writing things in English. Mom and Dad, on the other hand, were not in school. Mom did not work....she would of retained her habits from Mexico..

I don't believe this is necessarily the case. My grandparents are both hispanic. My dad is hispanic and my mother is not. My siblings and I were raised in an Englilsh only speaking family; however, my dad still speaks Spanish a lot and even writes some things in Spanish even though my mom, siblings and myself do not speak Spanish.

AMEN!

I don't believe this is necessarily the case. My grandparents are both hispanic. My dad is hispanic and my mother is not. My siblings and I were raised in an Englilsh only speaking family; however, my dad still speaks Spanish a lot and even writes some things in Spanish even though my mom, siblings and myself do not speak Spanish.
These are my thoughts...I hope I can share them
MIKAYAYO....YOU ....have always made it clear on here that we should be able to do that? Right?

Hunter isn't in jail for aggravated kidnapping with Christina's DNA in his trunk last I checked. 1 in 69 quadrillion chance it wasn't Christina's DNA in Enrique's Trunk! That's what I'm concerned about. And bringing Christina home.

Oh, yes, I agree EA is involved or responsible for whatever has happened to Christina.
There is additional evidence or circumstances surrounding the crime that raise questions.
We are exploring those conflicts and wondering what meaning they have.

What if EA did pass Christina off?
What if others are in on a plan triggering what happened to her?

Do other possibilities no longer exist other than EA acting alone due to sexual violence?
If so, I wonder why Tilley suggested there may be other arrests forthcoming.
The fact EA is worried about his bank bills and texts exchanged prior to Christina going missing, leads to questions.
Was a plan in place beforehand? How would the content of his texts lead to evidence?
Someone said PP invited him to join the group. Maybe that isn't true?
Do you recognize there seems to be indications that he is hiding information (details from an earlier time frame)?

Any mention of this "friend" EA claims he has who also lives in SOL closer to the other parking garage he (always) parks in while visiting them? I know he was trying to deny ever being parked or walking into the same garage as CM as a way of distancing himself from her but when he returned to SOL the 2nd time this night, did he park in this other garage, did he go to his other "friends" apartment, did he avoid the apartment area and drive North towards the business offices on 5800 Granite Parkway?

He did lie about the route he took home, but then provided a toll tag to show he used Sam Rayburn Tollway.

Well, kinda. But kinda not.

He didn't provide a "toll tag." He claimed he went one route (not via SRT).

But then AT A LATER DATE he was asked to provide the printed record of his account that records tollway use, and when he did it showed he had gone somewhere via the SRT, and had lied to them.

The point being, it's not as if he made an effort to prove he traveled on the SRT. Quite the contrary, in fact. But LE had done their homework, confronted him into showing (and admitting) his lie, with the apparent aim of getting him to tell them a different story. (Reminds me of the old Columbo TV show.)

These are my thoughts...I hope I can share them
MIKAYAYO....YOU ....have always made it clear on here that we should be able to do that? Right?

Not sure what you're getting at here, but I was giving my thoughts and my experience. Note the words, "I don't necessarily BELIEVE." Believe as in I don't believe it to be the case. I BELIEVE in Santa Claus. I BELIEVE all the children are our future....

Good catch. Sounds like they are trying to mess with our heads with these different names - notice, that it's now all in caps "LARVO"
Try to do a Google search with the new name? I didn't get anything.

They've also changed his name to Enrique Arochi Gutierrez, used to be Gutierrez Arochi. This is aweful record keeping IMO!

I noticed on his first arrest for the stolen phone, they had his last name as Gutierrez. I remember thinking at the time, that as the info came from Sprint, that he must have been known as Gutierrez on his work papers (or whatever it's called, when you are not a US citizen).
link to first arrest http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

Don't they check legal documents, such as passports and birth certificates when someone is sent to jail. The last thing you want is for someone to be arrested under the wrong name and not matched up to any previous convictions.

25 texts and calls that night say she was not ready to move on from HF and she was very much still into her relationship. I don't know where it is coming from that Christina felt like leaving him and didn't approve of what he was doing on the drug front. Her actions did not indicate this in any way.

Agreed. Also, wasn't it said early on she had learned of his cheating ways while at work that day before even going out that night? Makes me wonder why she would send him texts (regarding the damn keys) as if nothing was amiss (on the homefront.) MOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo