GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Affidavit #2:

"Affiant also spoke with Mark Morris who later provided Affiant with a copy of cell phone records for Christina Morris' cellular phone number. According to those records, Christina Morris called Steven Nickerson on August 30, 2014 at 3:43 a.m..

Affiant also obtained identifying cellular phone information from Mr. Morris for Christina's cell phone. According to the information provided by Mr. Morris, Christina Morris was in possession of a black iPhone 5 with MEID #99000320146785 at the time of her disappearance. Mr. Morris also told Affiant that Christina's Toyota car keys were not located in or around the vehicle when Mr. Morris obtained possession of the vehicle from the Shops at Legacy."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

Oh, yes, here is a specific on CM's phone use (called SN at 3:43 a.m. on August 30, 2014).
Now we know the last fifteen calls made from CM's phone were not all to HF's number.

Happy New Year! 2015!

I dont know why y'all have such assumptions and accusations towards HF. He was a drug dealer- he is sketchy- we all know this. But he has been cleared from the start. By family, friends, and police. End of story.

[modsnip]

And honestly, he doesn't deserve all yalls energy anyways. He doesn't deserve to have good, concerned people like yall even SPEAK his name. Nevertheless, have full blown theories about his involvement.

So why bother?

Lets stick to facts and find Christina. Its a new year, lets focus on bringing her home.

(Ironically, this entire post is about HF.... but will be my last because again[modsnip].)

ALL IMO MOO.

Also, as far as creditable information goes. My opinion is only based off LE & the affidavits and nothing else. They know a lot of information they aren't telling Jonni and damn sure aren't telling the public eye. Jonni wasnt there that night. LE has spoken to all who were there that night and I'm sure they wouldn't publish a legal document, if they weren't positive those are the facts.

If LE had thoughts on any of the party goers lying, LE would have called them out like they did EA. Simply put, JMO.

Regarding to UDG, if i were in Jonnis shoes i would want any and every media outlet, article, video, person around talking about my daughter if she were missing. So i don't think she would be too concerned if smaller details in the article were incorrect as long as maybe that ONE person who has info reads it and it helps find christina. For example, when the national enqu had the article about her being sold into a sex slave ring?!- not all true ( as far as we know) but still coverage for Christina. I believe HFCM or FC page posted that as long as its coverage, thats all they care about. They (the family) just wants to put her name out there.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/missing-christina-morris-sold-sex-slave-ring

That being said, who knows how many media/news stations have reported incorrectly or twisted words a certain way.

Although, IMO BF is truly close to the family by the looks of it.... I personally have seen her help search & speak to the family and friends being genuinely interested in Christina and who she is and wanting to help end the nightmare for everyone. IMO I have gotten a good vibe off of her.

AGAIN, MOO, JMO, IMO AND ALL THAT JAZZ.

Perhaps she left as a willing passenger in the Chevy Camaro at 3:58am..they headed North on the SRT - IF it was a bad reaction it was between 4:08 am and 5:32 am. I would tend to lean toward the 4:47am 4:56am time frame when both the phones were pinging back north of the SOL at the 5800 Granite Pkwy area.
So if she left as the able & willing passenger at 3:58am - I would be also inclined to say in that moment the intent of abduction / kidnapping was not hatched. JMO~

Yes, TYM, I completely agree. Maybe she had already had a bad reaction and the "friends" went ahead and sent her on her away with EA knowing she had a bad reaction, but seemed fine when she wanted to go home. I'm also inclined to say in that moment at 3:58 she was a willing passenger and the intent was not abduction or kidnapping.

If he brought her BACK to SAL, then where did he put her? Did he give her back to someone or did he dump her in a dumpster? I think he might have given her back to SN or someone else. He had BF's # to call since CM had been using his phone to say "your own GF OD'd on your bad mollies!" And likely CM's phone battery might have been dead by that time....

Pure speculation folks, pure speculation. If you don't agree, that's fine - just scroll and roll - scroll and roll.

But my question is, why would someone take Molly at the shops at legacy? Esp when you're just drinking with friends? It's not like it's a party area like the clubs in dallas. They are chill, local bars at SOL.

I'm the same age, and from my experience that doesn't seem like any fun. Not to mention a waste of money to take drugs at a place you can't fully enjoy them

JMO

Yes, TYM, I completely agree. Maybe she had already had a bad reaction and the "friends" went ahead and sent her on her away with EA knowing she had a bad reaction, but seemed fine when she wanted to go home. I'm also inclined to say in that moment at 3:58 she was a willing passenger and the intent was not abduction or kidnapping.

If he brought her BACK to SAL, then where did he put her? Did he give her back to someone or did he dump her in a dumpster? I think he might have given her back to SN or someone else. He had BF's # to call since CM had been using his phone to say "you're own GF OD'd on your bad mollies!" And likely CM's phone battery might have been dead by that time....

Pure speculation folks, pure speculation. If you don't agree, that's fine - just scroll and roll - scroll and roll.

I dont know why y'all have such assumptions and accusations towards HF. He was a drug dealer- he is sketchy- we all know this. But he has been cleared from the start. By family, friends, and police. End of story.

[modsnip]

And honestly, he doesn't deserve all yalls energy anyways. He doesn't deserve to have good, concerned people like yall even SPEAK his name. Nevertheless, have full blown theories about his involvement.

So why bother?

Lets stick to facts and find Christina. Its a new year, lets focus on bringing her home.

(Ironically, this entire post is about HF.... but will be my last because again [modsnip].)

ALL IMO MOO.

JMO~
I feel his choice of lifestyle and associations has a direct and indirect cause and effect in the disappearance of CM.
He himself(HF) stated he feels responsible and had he been there none of this would have happened.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman/274565401
Ben Miller Report
Johnny Archer Interviews
HF is in jail for a reason by the DOJ,DEA,ATF and other assorted alphabet agencies.

This is an ongoing Investigation per PPD.
Since it is ongoing,No One Is Cleared until lawful judicial convictions and sentence has been signed sealed & delivered.
There is still a strong possibility that more arrests and charges could be handed out in connection to this case.
IMO~ to say that HF has been cleared(or anyone else for that matter) is a disservice to the full investigation and complete discovery of any and all that may be involved in any shape form or fashion.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-with-disappearance-of-christina-morris.html/
Plano police say they have arrested 24-year-old Enrique Gutierrez Arochi in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris.
“The basis of this arrest stems in part from the results of DNA samples that had been collected earlier in the investigation,” Tilley

says. “At this time, the Plano Police Department is unaware of the location of Christina Morris and our search for her continues.”
The investigation remains ongoing, he says, and police are still asking anyone with information concerning Morris’ disappearance to call police at 972-941-2148 or the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 877-373-8477.

I have never heard this before.

From the link provided, I heard Johnny Archer attempt to influence him feeling responsible in the way the question is asked. (This goes back to my opinion on news and media posted above) but HF himself stated " if I would have been there, none of this would have happened."

I know he feels like an idiot for not reporting her missing earlier. But nothing about his involvement.

http://video.chron.com/Boyfriend-of-missing-23-year-old-Christina-Morris-speaks-out-26688249

http://cw33.com/2014/09/10/without-a-trace-boyfriend-speaks-out-about-missing-girlfriend/

She was fully aware of his lifestyle choices. Which is exactly why he is in jail on a drug charge.

Unlike EA with AK.

And yet again, I am basing these all off facts. But I am not wasting another post on something that has been stated a fact throughout this entire case. I'm not gonna waste energy on something already proven.

So we can agree to disagree as long as one way or another Christina is found!

We both have the common goal and that's all that matters:)

JMO~
I feel his choice of lifestyle and associations has a direct and indirect cause and effect in the disappearance of CM.
He himself(HF) stated he feels responsible and had he been there none of this would have happened.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman/274565401
Ben Miller Report
Johnny Archer Interviews
HF is in jail for a reason by the DOJ,DEA,ATF and other assorted alphabet agencies.

This is an ongoing Investigation per PPD.
Since it is ongoing,No One Is Cleared until lawful judicial convictions and sentence has been signed sealed & delivered.
There is still a strong possibility that more arrests and charges could be handed out in connection to this case.
IMO~ to say that HF has been cleared(or anyone else for that matter) is a disservice to the full investigation and complete discovery of any and all that may be involved in any shape form or fashion.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-with-disappearance-of-christina-morris.html/
Plano police say they have arrested 24-year-old Enrique Gutierrez Arochi in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris.
“The basis of this arrest stems in part from the results of DNA samples that had been collected earlier in the investigation,” Tilley

says. “At this time, the Plano Police Department is unaware of the location of Christina Morris and our search for her continues.”
The investigation remains ongoing, he says, and police are still asking anyone with information concerning Morris’ disappearance to call police at 972-941-2148 or the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 877-373-8477.

She called him. Supposedly to say she was okay to drive (as we were told by a poster that knows SN I believe). I'm wondering if he was still at the apartment when she called him. It makes no sense to say goodbye to someone and head to your car, then call them to let them know you're ok to drive. Unless riding with EA had been discussed with SN as a possibility beforehand..And she was calling to say no it's ok I'm not riding with him I can drive.

BBM, I'd suggest that this is actually quite likely, if we assume that this was the sole reason for the call, we have from a VI a very strong suggestion that Christina had been ill during the evening so I can see a scenario where Christina vomits, changes clothes, decides to go home, SN offers to take her and she declines but he says "give me a call to let me know you're OK, the offer of a ride is still there". During the walk the fresh air makes Christina feel better so she calls SN and says "still walking back to the garage but feeling much better now, I'm OK to drive".

JMO - not odd at all.

My belief is that idea is a misunderstanding of the call evidence. But ...

As I read it, while trying to track CM's movements after she left the apt from pt A to B to C to D and so on, to try to figure out where she might be, LE learned of a call between SN and CM. From it, SN was able to tell them that CM was walking to the car when they were talking. However, I don't believe that the purpose of that call was to say, "I'm walking to the car right now." Unfortunately, because LE focused on the "location" information from the call, it has been taken here as if that was the intent of he call, via misunderstanding imo.

BBM - ITA, I think this is another example of something gaining legs. LE haven't explicitly stated the reason for the call AFAIK

Leaping ahead to address the subject of CM's phone use since the topic came up, at the end of thread 28, as a result of something I posted. Thank you to the posters who answered my plea for help by providing the links to explain where the info came from (even if info is proven false).

Before LE released the Affidavit, there was little to go on. Jonni spoke out to the media and appeared on a few shows. VI's posted along with FB tidbits that crept in as discussion anyway.

What I didn't consider or realize, is once LE shared the three times Christina used EA's phone, this new factual information cancelled the information we'd been fed earlier. ALL INFORMATION COMING FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN LE, MAY BE SKETCHY. The text times along with messages (from CM's phone) were what had been given. Most people seem to believe the last fifteen calls/texts from CM's phone were to HF. Now, the times of the final two are questionable. Afaik LE hasn't detailed Christina's phone, correct?

Also information about the cameras inside the garage (just two working, later, all were always working) has been accepted in one version or the other at one time or another. Has LE verified the truth about the cameras inside the garage at the shops? Or is the info based on what others have claimed?

Someone keep me abreast as to who we are to believe, when and why. Of course I know the answer officially.

BBM - this is true of other pieces of information and it can be confusing if we rely on the earlier interviews. It's totally understandable that over a period of 4 months more and better information will be released by LE.

I'm sorry that I can't remember who said it above but I'm tending to the view that we can only totally rely on what's in the warrants.

JMO

Also, if we are going by what the news/media is saying.....aside from being ruled out 4 months ago.... Jonni also stated AFTER his arrest she still doesnt believe he is involved.

The drug case against Foster, however, is unrelated to the Morris case.

The U.S. Attorney's office unsealed indictments Tuesday in the drug conspiracy crackdown.

News 8 asked the mother of Christina Morris, Jonni McElroy, for her reaction to Foster's arrest.

"I'm sick to my stomach," she said. "Do I still think he's responsible for Christina's disappearance? No. I just hope this gets people interested [in Christina's case] and to speak up."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...na-morris-faces-federal-drug-charge/20176159/

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

:bump:

Also, if we are going by what the news/media is saying.....aside from being ruled out 4 months ago.... Jonni also stated AFTER his arrest she still doesnt believe he is involved.
The drug case against Foster, however, is unrelated to the Morris case.
The U.S. Attorney's office unsealed indictments Tuesday in the drug conspiracy crackdown.
News 8 asked the mother of Christina Morris, Jonni McElroy, for her reaction to Foster's arrest.
"I'm sick to my stomach," she said. "Do I still think he's responsible for Christina's disappearance? No. I just hope this gets people interested [in Christina's case] and to speak up."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...na-morris-faces-federal-drug-charge/20176159/

BBM
Being Ruled Out 4 Months Ago...for exactly what?

Of course a Federal DOJ drug ring case is going to be unrelated at this stage. I would not say at this point they are conjoined until further discovery.
I have found no links atm to say anyone has been cleared -ruled out- never need to talk again.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html
"I can tell you that nobody has been ruled out," Plano police spokesman David Tilley told HuffPost.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-im-not-hiding-anything/
Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be
involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.
"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more
information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more
information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.
Tilley said it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with
friends and family for so long, he said.
"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said.
http://cw33.com/2014/10/29/christina-morris-missing-kidnapping-was-her-worst-nightmare/
Plano PD is not calling the man in the video a suspect or a person of interest, but detectives say no one has been ruled out.
http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/
Plano police issued a missing persons report on September 4, and the investigation into Christina's disappearance is ongoing. Police
spokesperson David Tilley says Foster has been extensively interviewed and is not believed to be involved in Christina's disappearance
at all. "Being the boyfriend, he was one that we looked at pretty heavily," Tilley says. "Anything we have asked of him, he has been
very cooperative."Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says.

Nobody has been ruled out, until LE has cleared them. JMO ........:rollercoaster:

Oh, yes, here is a specific on CM's phone use (called SN at 3:43 a.m. on August 30, 2014).
Now we know the last fifteen calls made from CM's phone were not all to HF's number.

Happy New Year! 2015!

Such a good point! Wow that's a weird thing, too because from the first reports of her missing her dad was interviewed and said that he had access to her phone records since she is still on his phone plan and that the last 15 calls/texts from her phone records were made to HF. Does this mean she made 15 attempts to contact her bf AFTER that call to SN in the garage?? Wowzers! If so, that's a lot of attempts in such a short amount of time! What would that mean??

Such a good point! Wow that's a weird thing, too because from the first reports of her missing her dad was interviewed and said that he had access to her phone records since she is still on his phone plan and that the last 15 calls/texts from her phone records were made to HF. Does this mean she made 15 attempts to contact her bf AFTER that call to SN in the garage?? Wowzers! If so, that's a lot of attempts in such a short amount of time! What would that mean??

Here are some various links about the 15 calls:
http://cw33.com/2014/09/07/looking-...ssing-woman-extends-to-lake-lewisville-allen/
....Morris was last seen at 3:57 a.m. walking into this parking garage. A six-second video is the last proof showing Morris was still alive......
Her purse and cell phone are missing too.
“We’ve searched the entire area at Shops of Legacy. Trash cans. Everywhere and haven’t been able to find it.”
Cops say Hunter Foster, her live-in boyfriend, did not alert anyone that she never came home.
Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared.
“Both phone calls made as well as text messages made. Not even certain if any of those are answered,” said Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy.
http://cw33.com/2014/12/09/christina-morris-boyfriend-arrested-on-drug-charges/
Foster spoke to NewsFix back in September, just weeks after Morris disappeared from the Shops at Legacy in Plano. Questions were swirling about why he didn’t report her missing and why she called him 15 times the morning before she disappeared
“I just want her to come home and be alive and safe,” Foster said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299
Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html
MCELROY: As he has told us, him and Christina did get in an argument on the phone, a fight, boyfriend-girlfriend fight, that evening. And he assumed that she wasn`t going to come home and needed to stay a few days with a friend and cool down
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cops say Christina`s phone has been turned off since she was reported missing nine days ago. Her bank accounts have not been touched at all.
Her last 15 calls were reportedly to that boyfriend of hers, Hunter. That seems like a lot of phone calls.
So my question is -- and I want to go back to you on this, Johnny Lee. She goes to Plano, which is about 45 miles away. Now you have explained why he didn`t accompany her. They`d had a little falling out.
MCELROY: Correct.

http://www.dallasjustice.com/texas-...phone-company-without-a-warrant-ford-v-state/

Here is an interesting article re: the legality of obtaining cell phone info from your provider plus what types of info. can be determined by cell phone pings.

..."historic location information is a standard feature on many smart phones and can reconstruct someone&#8217;s specific movements down to the minute, not only around town but also within a particular building.&#8221; Riley v. California, 134 S.Ct. 2473, 2490 (2014). Although less precise than GPS records, the historic cell site data compiled by cell phone providers can generate a &#8220;comprehensive record of a person&#8217;s public movements that reflects a wealth of detail about her familial, political, professional, religious, and sexual associations.&#8221;

Well said. I believe each person deals with uncertainty and grief differently. There may be a psychological framework, such as Kubler Ross' stages of grief, but each person has her own beliefs, religious or otherwise, and her own experiences in which she would deal with a missing child. I am sure Christina Morris' mother has hers. She seems to be an amazingly strong woman.

Well said, latestforever. I believe each person deals with uncertainty and grief differently. There may be a psychological framework, such as Kubler Ross' stages of grief, but each person has her own beliefs, religious or otherwise, and her own experiences in which she would deal with a missing child. I am sure Christina Morris' mother has hers. She seems to be an amazingly strong woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003