GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of thought maybe EA ran into the group in one of the bars and then just stayed with them. People do that. I don't think he was invited in advance to a supposed "girls night". I figured the same with SN.

At the 18:44 mark in the radio interview w/ Jonni, she states that EA was invited by PP.
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jonni-mcelroy-beth-karas-radio-archive-dec-2014/

Maybe I'm too forgiving, and I'm not saying that I don't think EA was involved, I do think he was involved and acted alone. However, I don't think EA is evil. I don't think he is a serial predator. Sure, he may be cocky, self-centered, and pushy around women, but I don't think that he has gone out and killed other women. Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding what SteveS means about "serial predator", but I interpret that as you think he's done the same thing before. I just can't see that. He slipped up so many times to LE and then straight up lied on camera to the media! No serial predator who knew what they were doing would even get themselves in that position (that I know of).

He lives with his parents. Worked at Sprint. He's gotten busted stealing phones and whatever happened in 2010. Petty criminal stuff. Not serial killer stuff, IMO.

However, what I do think is EA is scared. He's scared of getting a death sentence, he's scared of being seen as a killer and he's scared of the threats that he and his family will receive if he ever fesses up to what happened. Let's take a look back at this article from Nov. 6th:

“It was weird; he was always in the back,” the first coworker said. “Usually he would be in the front trying to get sales, but at that time when that was going on [after her disappearance], even after when the police came and started investigating us a little, before that he started telling me, ‘Yeah, man, I’m a good person, I don’t go out no more, I don’t smoke no more,’ stuff like that. Making it seem like, where is this all coming from?”

Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends. After his promotion, the anger issues began.
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

The comments about not going out anymore, not not smoking anymore sounds like someone who's been scared straight. He %$#ed up BIG TIME and suddenly tries to appear to be a good guy. The coworkers also state that he developed anger issues after his promotion. EA probably has deep seated anger management issues. He probably needs therapy. The guy had friends before, I mean they were at a party together, probably laughing it up having a good time, eating Whataburger, and who knows what else. I don't think there was any mal intention to harm someone that night. For whatever reason CM decided to get into his car, something bad happened along the way whether it was an angry outburst or EA pushing himself on CM, EA takes it too far, panics and puts her in the trunk. After that, your guess is as good as mine.

Try watching his interview again:
http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

Obviously he is lying through his teeth through nearly the entire interview. But the part at the end when the interviewers asks about his parents, he seems to slip up and be at a loss for words. I think that he cares about his family at the least, and doesn't want to be seen as a killer in their eyes. Twice in the interview his attorney I presume chimes in to tell him what to say. I'm sure that everything that he said on the interview was rehearsed beforehand with his lawyer. I'm betting if he sat down with Jonni he'd break. Which is why he hasn't done it, and probably won't do unless he decides to have a change of heart or he's certain he won't get the death penalty. But I'm sure he's too scared to say anything unless his lawyers tells him to say it, and his lawyer isn't gonna want him to fess up.

Anyways, off my high horse now. And let me reiterate that I'm not protecting EA, I'm just saying that I don't believe that he is a serial predator, however, the window peeping is disturbing and once that comes up in trial I may change my mind about that, but for the time being I don't think this was a preconceived act. IMO IMO MOO

I actually don't find it odd. I am sure they he has friends that are supporting him. They are not going to have their name all over the Internet and FB showing their support, so other people in town can yell at them, call them names, and hate on them for showing him support. That is what will happen. It has happened in every other case I have followed and one I know personally.

While, not a missing person case and VERY different, hear me out. I have known this family for 30 years. Over the summer, one the family members, broke the law and did something horrible and resulted in the death of another guy. I have known this guy forever and he is a great father, son, and friend who made a horrible decision that has destroyed his family and destroyed another families as well. When this happened it was all over the Internet and FB. In the beginning, a few people commented saying things of support about him, not excusing it, but support and answering questions. The backlash was unbelievable. Disgusting, actually. Swears and hateful comments were thrown at people.

I just wanted to share something I experienced.
What things were said and where were they said?....I never saw anything.

At the 18:44 mark in the radio interview w/ Jonni, she states that EA was invited by PP.
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jonni-mcelroy-beth-karas-radio-archive-dec-2014/

Maybe I'm too forgiving, and I'm not saying that I don't think EA was involved, I do think he was involved and acted alone. However, I don't think EA is evil. I don't think he is a serial predator. Sure, he may be cocky, self-centered, and pushy around women, but I don't think that he has gone out and killed other women. Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding what SteveS means about "serial predator", but I interpret that as you think he's done the same thing before. I just can't see that. He slipped up so many times to LE and then straight up lied on camera to the media! No serial predator who knew what they were doing would even get themselves in that position (that I know of).

He lives with his parents. Worked at Sprint. He's gotten busted stealing phones and whatever happened in 2010. Petty criminal stuff. Not serial killer stuff, IMO.

However, what I do think is EA is scared. He's scared of getting a death sentence, he's scared of being seen as a killer and he's scared of the threats that he and his family will receive if he ever fesses up to what happened. Let's take a look back at this article from Nov. 6th:

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

The comments about not going out anymore, not not smoking anymore sounds like someone who's been scared straight. He %$#ed up BIG TIME and suddenly tries to appear to be a good guy. The coworkers also state that he developed anger issues after his promotion. EA probably has deep seated anger management issues. He probably needs therapy. The guy had friends before, I mean they were at a party together, probably laughing it up having a good time, eating Whataburger, and who knows what else. I don't think there was any mal intention to harm someone that night. For whatever reason CM decided to get into his car, something bad happened along the way whether it was an angry outburst or EA pushing himself on CM, EA takes it too far, panics and puts her in the trunk. After that, your guess is as good as mine.

Try watching his interview again:
http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

Obviously he is lying through his teeth through nearly the entire interview. But the part at the end when the interviewers asks about his parents, he seems to slip up and be at a loss for words. I think that he cares about his family at the least, and doesn't want to be seen as a killer in their eyes. Twice in the interview his attorney I presume chimes in to tell him what to say. I'm sure that everything that he said on the interview was rehearsed beforehand with his lawyer. I'm betting if he sat down with Jonni he'd break. Which is why he hasn't done it, and probably won't do unless he decides to have a change of heart or he's certain he won't get the death penalty. But I'm sure he's too scared to say anything unless his lawyers tells him to say it, and his lawyer isn't gonna want him to fess up.

Anyways, off my high horse now. And let me reiterate that I'm not protecting EA, I'm just saying that I don't believe that he is a serial predator, however, the window peeping is disturbing and once that comes up in trial I may change my mind about that, but for the time being I don't think this was a preconceived act. IMO IMO MOO
Personally, I don't know what to think about EA being a serial predator, though I'm willing to consider it if it leads to possible clues to Christina's location. Still, your analysis was very interesting and thought-provoking.

I agree.. Oddly he has over 700 FB "friends" which I never put much stock into (always seemed "grammar school" to me), but you would think out of those 700+ at least a couple would come forward in support... I have seen NO signs of that. But other than the phone theft, he seems to have a relatively clean record, at least that we can see... Which brings me back to the question.. WHY was he at that party??
Those on fb...many could be a partial customer list or people he added as friend.. .that he reached out to .....we've all seen that before where someone requests you to be their friend and you don't know them very well.

Someone must have invited him, as they all drove into the garage at the same time - he didn't just bump into them by chance at a bar. So the person who invited him, must have kept in touch with him for some reason. He doesn't seem like he would be much fun at a party, so maybe there was a drug connection or something.
I think PP invited him for a reason....in my opinion...I think the group just went about their evening and he stayed....I think we've all experienced someone who was invited by one person that no one was friends with or really cared for....I don't suspect his social calendar was full....lol...so he stayed ......maybe no one in attendance wanted to say.."EA, could you leave now?"....that's kind of ackward.... We've all experienced that....

I think I may have figured out one of EA's lies, it pertains to the list in the trash about "texts from August 29th to today". On page 3( on phone)of arrest warrant it reports EA saying he got bruising and injuries to arm from turning his tires on August 29th before he went out for the night. He then said something in an interview like, I told my girlfriend about it. Maybe he was trying to cover that lie he was telling... :
https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
That a really good point about the connection of the note found in the trash about the texts from Aug 29th...he would of needed to delete those texts when he lied about saying he told his girlfriend he was turning his tires and got hurt.

What? Yes, he lied to LE and they lined it out in the SW affidavits of what he lied about...which had nothing to do with his "history". He was trying to cover himself for this particular crime.

But not only has he lied to LE to cover this particular incident....he does have a history.

He lied to Sprint when he stole one of their phones for his personal use on 8/25, before the CM incident. That's being dishonest = lying IMO.

He lied to his family when he told them that he was on a leave of absence from Sprint because of the CM case. When in fact he was fired for theft, nothing else.

On a side note, if we only listed the lies he's told surrounding this case.....whew! Idk. An otherwise honest guy would be shaking in his boots to attempt to lie to the police, him no sweat. He doesn't even hesitate to lie to the world when he jumped at the chance to speak to MSM and try to convince us that what he told LE was the truth but THEY were lying and he was just confused.

We only know what's public info on this guy and so far, he is a liar to me. Always has been and always wil be.

Ran off to explore some. Good thing I did as I would have sworn poster, vi13, was a verified insider.
Methinks the "vi" has something to do with that.
Plus her posts make it sound as if she is verified, considering her claim about running into CM at Henry's, firsthand knowledge about CM's parking space and clothing.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think vi posted misleading information.
Just it is my nature to question everything and, now, a few details don't match up imo.

Anyway, WS new board doesn't allow me to link a direct window to a specific post like the old one did.
vi13 posted in Thread 1, Post #310 on Sept. 5, her account of running into Christina at Henry's, out of the blue, on Friday night.

She also posted an account of the parking lot situation and the two men who engaged both she and CM in conversation separately.

(It is puzzling why vi claims she didn't realize it was CM until they were already inside Henry's but knew where CM had parked her car.)

What I'm asking, if you don't know a person is someone familiar to you until you get inside a place, how is it possible to know where they parked their car before you knew it was even a person you know?

Once you find a post you're looking for, if you click on the screen name, you can check to view all their posts.

Thread 2, post #305 made Sept. 8, addresses CM's position in the parking lot near Henry's.

vi13 was still posting as of October 19th. I didn't look any further. It is necessary to click and open each post to read the complete post. For some reason, WS is running slow for me making it difficult to look around.
Ive seen a picture of Christina and in big letters on her black tshirt is VII....MOO

^^ margarita25, isn't that creepy? I get chills just imagining that ��. Gross!!

At about 35:45 Jonni talks about it...after listening to it again she doesn't flat out say "window peeping", but she does say "looked through her window". Just wanted to make sure I wasn't putting words in peoples mouths. :)
(I cant open the link)

Wow. Did the person who saw someone peeping in a window call the police or make any kind of report? ....at the time that it supposedly happened?

I wonder is ea had pet cats? Maybe the family pets started turning up missing when he was young. All the psych 101 books say predators start with small animals. Oh and fire, I wonder if he set things on fire as a child. I would love to know his childhood background. Maybe there were warning signs that were missed.

JMVOO

I think there is going to be alot more to this story.

Are you'll talking about the girl who lives in EA's neighborhood who made a complaint to the police about EA stalking her in the past? She said EA and his family need to be looked in to?

Are you'll talking about the girl who lives in EA's neighborhood who made a complaint to the police about EA stalking her in the past? She said EA and his family need to be looked in to?

I wasn't aware of the link regarding complaints made to LE about "stalking." And, if so, when was the complaint made? TIA. Surely there is a record of it somewhere.

But was there a complaint made and what was the outcome? Did she get a restraining order against him?

Sorry if this has been discussed before and I have missed it.

But does anyone think it is at all possible the EA stealing the phone has anything to do with Christina's dissaperance? Could this be a sign of it being pre-meditated. Although he did set it up on his own account so I'm sure that will be traceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB