GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding LE radio silence-- another point worth mentioning/reiterating is that PPD requires a four-year degree, and I think it's not a huge leap to guess that many of those degrees are in criminal justice, psychology, and other disciplines heavy in constitutional law. My belief is that this influences their approach-- main objective, of course, is finding Christina, but secondary (guessing here) is keeping admissibility high and tight.

I'm in legal investigations on the civil side, so procedural elements are a bit different. From where I stand, there are no careless words or negligent communication lapses...

If it's random abduction I sure hope they are considering all the constructions sites around this north plano/frisco area just I'm case. I have seen an abandoned car next to one of the sites for four days everyday I go to work. It looks wrecked and it's not situated where the other workers park and it's there am and pm. If there tomorrow I'm calling it in just in case!

Cindy

If it's random abduction I sure hope they are considering all the constructions sites around this north plano/frisco area just I'm case. I have seen an abandoned car next to one of the sites for four days everyday I go to work. It looks wrecked and it's not situated where the other workers park and it's there am and pm. If there tomorrow I'm calling it in just in case!

Cindy

And construction down 121 where it merges with BUS121 the second time in Coppell.

And construction down 121 where it merges with BUS121 the second time in Coppell.

Yes exactly! You hear all the time people taking random jobs in cities with construction and maybe someone got lonely staying in hotel in area and was driving around but I don't want to even think this is the case. I'm praying and sending positive vibes she's coming home but sweep the city clean to verify they have left no stone uncovered is all we can hope for. I'm sure the rescue experts know what they are doing! Thankful they were called in and praying tomorrow is the day!

Cindy

A couple things are really bothering me..
1)Has anyone come forward as the other cars that were in the garage?
2)surely they're still able to ping her phone's last location
3)can they see what types of cars also left the parking garage around the same time?
4)why didn't the friend she was staying with not get worried and call around looking for her if she was indead supposed to come back to her place after getting her dog in FW?
5)Have they looked over the cameras from the stores surrounding the garage?

Something's got to give here!

I wondered the same thing as it seems bar managers/staff could possibly be working that late/early in the a.m..

Cleaning crews come in after hours and might be out at this time.

O/T - A little boy in Texas not seen in 3 months. Mom is in jail on abuse and negligence charges. Makes me think of sweet Caylee and hope there's a better outcome for this little one. Not much media but Moms Facebook is public and so is Dads. He has photos of injuries little Colton had. So sad...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dar-Park-Sept-11-2014&p=10949960#post10949960

I must get some sleep so :eek:fftobed: I go.

Good night friends.

~always~

I know her car was still there on Tues after the Missing Report with Police... Did boyfriend have set of keys ??? He had plenty of time for 3 days to clean up,get alibis straight , get his and her car detailed.

How do we know her car was parked where she parked the entire time?
Excellent questions. Who else had keys to her car and have any keys been recovered? There has been nothing said about the car sitting in the garage for so long. And could that indicate it had been moved? I would think they would employ adequate security staff to insure people didn't leave cars parked there indefinitely.

OT: Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have not seen that case yet.

Cleaning crews come in after hours and might be out at this time.

O/T - A little boy in Texas not seen in 3 months. Mom is in jail on abuse and negligence charges. Makes me think of sweet Caylee and hope there's a better outcome for this little one. Not much media but Moms Facebook is public and so is Dads. He has photos of injuries little Colton had. So sad...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dar-Park-Sept-11-2014&p=10949960#post10949960

I must get some sleep so :eek:fftobed: I go.

Good night friends.

~always~
Oh good call on cleaning crews. Yes! They sure do work at night. I hope LE covered those interviews to at least see if they saw anything suspicious that night. But would they use the parking garage or simply park in an alley at the back of the stores?

Just a thought: Plano had a HUGE heroin epidemic not long ago, and it's still prevalent in the area and not even close to being gone and over. Just type "Plano, Texas heroin" in Google and you'll see what I'm talking about.

There is a post on WFAA-TV's Facebook page about Christina, and one of the people who commented was adamant that Christina is a known heroin user and she also said that if they want to find her, the family and friends need to come clean about everything.

A couple things are really bothering me..
1)Has anyone come forward as the other cars that were in the garage?
2)surely they're still able to ping her phone's last location
3)can they see what types of cars also left the parking garage around the same time?
4)why didn't the friend she was staying with not get worried and call around looking for her if she was indead supposed to come back to her place after getting her dog in FW?
5)Have they looked over the cameras from the stores surrounding the garage?

Something's got to give here!

This reminds me of LeAnn Bearden's case. They did and said everything (publicly) on the premise she ran away- never mentioned she was horribly depressed...

At this point I believe Christina's family, LE and TES are completely aware of everything that was happening in Christina's life. If and when the family chooses to speak to the Main Stream Media about any personal demons that Christina might have been struggling with then I would feel comfortable in discussing what role those demons might have played, if any, in her disappearance. Personally, I would not want to risk saying anything that might put her life in more peril than she might already be in at this moment right now. She is a beautiful young woman who had just graduated college and just beginning to live life as an independent adult. She is missing. Her family wants her home and so do we.

At this point I believe Christina's family, LE and TES are completely aware of everything that was happening in Christina's life. If and when the family chooses to speak to the Main Stream Media about any personal demons that Christina might have been struggling with then I would feel comfortable in discussing what role those demons might have played, if any, in her disappearance. Personally, I would not want to risk saying anything that might put her life in more peril than she might already be in at this moment right now. She is a beautiful young woman who had just graduated college and just beginning to live life as an independent adult. She is missing. Her family wants her home and so do we.

Very well said! I think with this much uncertainty in this case in particular, people reach for any sort of justification. This leads to rumors, wools pointing fingers, etc. I strongly agree with you, I believe LE and Christina's family is well aware of circumstances they might not feel necessary information to MSM or the general public. None of us are perfect, we all have skeletons in out closets. We are all here for a common reason, to discuss the circumstances that are made public, and help bring this young lady home. I am still holding out for a positive outcome... But worst case scenario, let's give this family closure.

People pointing fingers** auto-correct makes me look like an idiot more than I would like! ��

I thought I read where the boyfriend has been cleared, but does anyone know about the ex-boyfriend or the friend. I know police spoke with both, but I haven't heard whether they cleared them or not?

IIRC No one has been cleared. Questioned multiple times. But not cleared.

Thanks Abent524! I'm no angel :innocent: either, but if I came up missing I sure would want you guys sleuthing my disappearance and TES looking for me regardless!! Plus, I love all you guys and I don't want any of us to get in trouble with the mods for breaking rules and being put in time out :)jail: <-- me in time-out) or worse banned for life! Everyone has something to contribute here for Christina and all the victims here at Websleuths.

:praying: I hope today is the day that Christina is brought home!

Now gonna take some Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus and rest. I think I have that mysterious illness floating around or maybe just my hypochondria kicking in upon hearing about a mysterious respiratory illness. :flu: :bed:

Hoping I come back to some excellent :websleuther: news! #FindChristina

I wondered the same thing as it seems bar managers/staff could possibly be working that late/early in the a.m..

There is a Dunkin Donut that opens at 5am(located on the E side of the shops ) ... Dont they have to get there about 3:30a or 4am to prep and make donuts for 5am

Another thing ..I noticed ..it is 6/10 of a mile walk 12-15 min from the friends apt to the parking garage
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-efforts-to-find-woman-last-seen-in-plano.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214