GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really agree with him being a sociopath/anti-social because he takes Adderall, but I do agree that he may have some psychological issues. Like I've said before, I think he has anger management issues. Combine that with lots of alcohol and drugs, and he's bound to snap at some point... Even in his interviews when he talks about getting into a fight, or "punching" his car because he got mad..even though they were lies, it seems sort of like he subconsciously came up with those lies because he's an angry person.

In my case, I had trouble concentrating between family, friends, sports, work, relationships and all the in between. When I sat down in class or at night, my mind would go in a million different directions. Little things like certain phrases would snowball my mind to think about something else, then something else, and something else again.

In the middle of highschool I was prescribed, my grades went from Cs to straight As my junior year. Just in a semester difference.

I think young adults now, worry about more then they're supposed to. Problems that haven't become problems yet. Plus the fact that your academics improve substaincially. Your peers see that and in turn they want to get prescribed too.

It's very easy to get unfortunatly.

All my opinion and experience

Thanks for your input on young adults and Adderall. What is going on that sooo many of our young need(?) a potent drug to focus? I am very, very suspect of this practice. MOO

I don't usually question or disagree with your posts, but I did not see in the affidavits anything about them identifying EA's car via a tag number obtained from surveillance video.

It was never clearly stated but I understood it as they knew from several sources that CM was walking with EA and once they knew what kind of car he had, they were able to look at the video and see it was his car leaving at 0358.

It's a minor detail, but important, because if they were indeed able to see EA's tag they should have been able to see a whole lot more than they've ever stated.

The affidavit said that footage from the garage "showed EGA's vehicle exiting" - ie, the video provided the specific identification.

1 Without a license plate, they could only have guessed, from the video, that it may have been Arochi's vehicle rather than one that looked similar to his, and the sworn "under the penalty of perjury" affidavit would have had to say "the video showed a vehicle exiting that was a Camaro like EGA's" with further explanation beyond the video of how and why they had come to believe it to be his vehicle. Who could say for sure but what there were several Camaros parked in the garage? You'd need the license plate to know it was EGA's vehicle and not someone else's. While it sounds like nitpicking, such a fine distinction in wording is crucial when it comes to sworn statements made in relation to the defendant.

2 As a side note, I have a business where vehicles enter and exit through a security gate, and are recorded on video just in case. The camera is focused to catch the license plate, coming and going, because then you'll know who was on your property if something goes awry while no one sees. Taking a picture of the license plate is standard practice for such gate security (which I know from having shopped extensively and asking lots of questions from the firms that are the primary providers of gate security). So in addition to the affidavit, which indicates they knew Arochi's car had left per the video (and the only way to actually identify it by the video would be to have a pic of the license plate), that's simply what an exit video would record.

As a practical matter, as a property owner, I don't know most of the faces or vehicles of people who come on my property, and I need a sure-fire way to be able to identify them as needed. The one sure way is to record the license plate. Any owner who has people in vehicles coming and going, with security video being taken, would do the same. So when the affidavit says that the VIDEO "showed EGA's vehicle exiting" there's not a shred of doubt in my mind that they know that because the exit video did what exit videos do and recorded the license plate.

However, even without my background, it's clear that the affidavit asserts they ascertained EGA's vehicle exited at 3:58 from the garage by watching video. The only way to know it was his vehicle, and swear to it, based on the video, is if the video has info that distinguishes one Camaro from another - ie, a photo of the license plate.

I honestly do NOT think he lied BECAUSE he is on Adderall. I think he lied to try and get himself out of the trouble he created.

Adderall or not, he would have done the same thing.

JMO

David Tilley, spokesman for the department, says “we’ve still got a long way to go to prove up this case.” Evidence, he says, is still being collected while Arochi remains behind bars. Says Tilley, he remains “a suspect in our disappearance,” but he continues to maintain his innocence.

I find it instructive that he simply calls EA a "suspect" - while he's already in their jail for AK, with them having found the DNA of Christina IN HIS TRUNK.

IMO those remarks are a beautiful example of
1 Under-promise and over-deliver
2 Play your cards close to your vest at all times

I honestly do NOT think he lied BECAUSE he is on Adderall. I think he lied to try and get himself out of the trouble he created.

JMO

You may be right, but imo it goes deeper than that. I think he lied because that's what he does, as easily and comfortably as others tell the truth. That's what a sociopath does. They look like anyone else, but their regard for the truth and rules is lacking, and they feel "whatever it is they say, feel, or want" is the right thing, no matter what.

Oh I whole heartedly agree, many people who are NOT sociopaths or antisocial are prescribed Adderall. But many people who are antisocial ARE, and this is my only point in posting that.
I also believe a lot of people who are prescribed this medication are misdiagnosed, but again I'm not a doctor and that's only my opinion.

I wasn't confusing medication &/or the diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.

The reason why I chose to look up ADHD was because of this article:
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63163/adderall-oral/details
It specifically states that Adderall is prescribed for ADHD.

The article that I based my second opinion on was provided from The Mayo Clinic.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/adult-adhd/basics/complications/con-20034552

Complications
By Mayo Clinic Staff
ADHD has been linked to:

Poor school performance
Trouble with the law
Problems at work
Alcohol or drug abuse
Frequent car accidents or other accidents
Unstable relationships
Financial stress
Poor physical and mental health
Although ADHD doesn't cause other psychological or developmental conditions, a number of other disorders often occur along with ADHD. These include:

Mood disorders. Many adults with ADHD also have depression, bipolar disorder or another mood disorder. While mood problems aren't necessarily due directly to ADHD, a repeated pattern of failures and frustrations due to ADHD can worsen depression.

Anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorders occur fairly often in adults with ADHD. Anxiety disorder may cause overwhelming worry, nervousness and other symptoms. Anxiety can be made worse by the challenges and setbacks caused by ADHD.

Personality disorders. Adults with ADHD are at increased risk of personality disorders, such as borderline personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.

Learning disabilities. Adults with ADHD may score lower on academic testing than would be expected for their age, intelligence and education.

Again, I want to reiterate. I am in no way assuming or stating that I believe people who take Adderall or who may in fact have any diagnosed or undiagnosed illness are in anyway criminals, liars, thieves, murders, or hostile people. I'm simply trying to unravel EA state of mind to assist in this case.

In all of this discussion about Adderall, let's not forget that Christina herself was also prescribed this same medication.

You may be right, but imo it goes deeper than that. I think he lied because that's what he does, as easily and comfortably as others tell the truth. That's what a sociopath does. They look like anyone else, but their regard for the truth and rules is lacking, and they feel "whatever it is they say, feel, or want" is the right thing, no matter what.
Its truly a hard thing to understand unless you have lived with a person that is a under this broad spectrum of behavioral issues. Like Cookiez said adderal has clearly benefitted her.
The lying is a part of the behavioral issue. They can look like anyone else until you get to know them on a very personal level...then you can see the lies....and they are so comfortable with the lies...they can look you right in the eyes...the lies are part of the deep rooted behavioral problem...I don't have to have a name for his problem....he clearly has one and the adderal doesn't cause the lies

Cookie M is right!

Christina is prescribed herself as well :). Actually, the same MG as myself

In all of this discussion about Adderall, let's not forget that Christina herself was also prescribed this same medication.

If that's the case, IMO he is taking WAY more other meds besides Adderall then.

How do we know that she's prescribed? Not trying to be snarky, just wondering if I missed that discussion.

How do we know that she's prescribed? Not trying to be snarky, just wondering if I missed that discussion.

It was stated in the police report when CM's apartment was trashed and some of her belongings stolen.

I think the point was to try to get inside the mind of the criminal....not to profile every person that takes adderall.... look around at other threads on WS, it's kinda what we do... try to understand the criminal.

Cookiez, respectfully, I understand that you don't want to get verified, but I can't understand why you think it's okay to share information about Christina's prescription medications and dosage.

The affidavits say nothing about which medications Christina was prescribed at the time of her disappearance.

It was in the police report from March of last year. There is a link to search for it, but to make it easier, here is the report. (Amphedamine salts is Adderall)

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09...earch-for.html

http://www.fortworthtexas.gov/applic...ortSearch.aspx

Incident Report
FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT
FWPD 350 W. Belknap Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Fax 817-392-4201
817-392-4160

Reported Date
3/26/2014 11:13
Nature of Call
Theft
Officer
BROTHERTON,R #2657

ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION
Agency
FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT
Status
FR
Offense Location
4005 LAFAYETTE AVE
Area Zone Dates of Occurrence
West W1 3/25/2014 To 3/25/2014
Reporting Officer
BROTHERTON,R #2657

Case No Reported Date Reported Time
140027463 3/26/2014 11:13

Nature of Call
Theft
City Zip Code Rep Dist
FW 76107 T312
Time of Day
0300 To 1500
Assignment
West Division Team 3 1st Shift

VICTIM SUMMARY
MORRIS,CHRISTINA MARIE

Involvement City State Zip Code Race Sex Age
VIC FW TX 76107 W F 22

OTHER INVOLVED PERSONS SUMMARY
WILLIAMS,BRUCE ELLIOTT
FPR-Finder of Property DENTON TX W M 60
WILLIAMS,BRUCE ELLIOTT
FPR-Finder of Property FW TX 76107 W M 60

ARTICLES SUMMARY
MORRIS,CHRISTINA MARIE - OWNER
Involvement Article Serial No
STN SSCARD
Brand Model Pieces Article Value Description
1 $0.00 victim's social security card
Recovery Location Recovery City Recovery Value Owner Applied No
3901 CAMP BOWIE BLVD FW $0.00
STR MEMBER
TX A&M STUDENT 1 $0.00 tx A&m college student ID card
STR DEBIT 5581 5884 3762 1493
STR DEBIT 8101000014846456
1 urban outfitters $10.00 gift card
3901 CAMP BOWIE BLVD FW $10.00
STR DEBIT 4003 4482-2882-9776
STR DEBIT 521899
1 target gift card
STR DEBIT 5511 0602 9956 5124
STR MEMBER
CTA $0.00 CNA transit card
STR PAPERS RXN728782
1 $0.00 label off victims amphetamine salts meds bottle
STR INSURA 938054756
UNITED 1 $0.00 United Health Care member card
STR INSURA 610029
1 $0.00 CVS prescription card

JMO

I think at this point if they find her, there will probably be no evidence left to prove this might have been an accident. So it would be smart if this really was truly an accident to have come clean long ago, because now that it has been so long any evidence proving that is disappearing. Every day that goes on any video that was caught on dvr is being overwritten, and any bruising that would prove this was an accident would most likely be gone too. If this was originally an accident its now turning into murder case. As a mother do you want your kid to be charged with manslaughter or murder? If your kid told you it was an accident, then as a mother you should realize that the evidence proving that would be disappearing rapidly. If my son told me some story about it being an accident, I would let the chips fall where they may, give up any info to help LE, because if it truly was an accident then he wouldn't be charged with murder, and it would be lesser charges. And if he lied to me about it, then he is going to end up exactly where he belongs, so he can't hurt anyone else intentionally.

Then there is the immigration issue, if this ends up turning into a murder case, and they can determine that some other family member was withholding any information, or lied about his whereabouts, at any time, I would think there could be grounds for deportation. Personally I wouldn't ever take that chance, of maybe having my whole life ripped apart, and pulled out underneath me. I have never seen an immigration hold used before, even on the Sierra Lamar case. It sounds like to me they plan to play hard ball on this case.

Well I don't know if I would call it getting inside the mind of the criminal IMO it's more so judging and making assumptions on someone about the medication they take. I was trying to share different stories and give a new point of view.

I didn't say a specific dosage did I?

It is in the one from March. Look again.

But your right, this was not at the time she disappeared.

& do what Yall need to do, respectfully then I will no longer attempt to help yall our or stop some of the ridiculous rumors on here.

Good luck guys!

I think the point was to try to get inside the mind of the criminal....not to profile every person that takes adderall.... look around at other threads on WS, it's kinda what we do... try to understand the criminal.

Cookiez, respectfully, I understand that you don't want to get verified, but I can't understand why you think it's okay to share information about Christina's prescription medications and dosage.

The affidavits say nothing about which medications Christina was prescribed at the time of her disappearance.

And FYI, IMO we should need to regroup and focus on LOCATING Christina. :) such as houses, fields, his connections.

Thank yall.

#findchristina

Its truly a hard thing to understand unless you have lived with a person that is a under this broad spectrum of behavioral issues. Like Cookiez said adderal has clearly benefitted her.
The lying is a part of the behavioral issue. They can look like anyone else until you get to know them on a very personal level...then you can see the lies....and they are so comfortable with the lies...they can look you right in the eyes...the lies are part of the deep rooted behavioral problem...I don't have to have a name for his problem....he clearly has one and the adderal doesn't cause the lies

I agree with this sentiment. He may or may not be a "sociopath", but we don't really know what his personality truly is like unless we know him personally. According to his coworkers, he was a "outgoing, regular guy" before he was promoted. I even heard someone who sorta knew him say that he was "goofy". He could very well be a sociopath, but something tells me he wasn't a bad person at one time, but possibly started to develop bad habits which can lead to mental issues. As for the lying, I could see him being a habitual liar...whether or not that makes him a socio/psychopath I dunno.

In my experience with people who lie all the time, have all had problems with drugs & alcohol.

I just wanted to share my experience with adderall, my sister has add and was prescribed adderall... When she would take it properly it was very beneficial but I have been around her when she has taken more than prescribed and with alcohol on top of it. When you drink while taking adderall it takes a lot more alcohol to even feel buzzed than without it. She could literally drink all day and not feel anything. I remember college friends telling me similar stories. Also, when she would come off of it she was a wreck...sick, emotional, etc. I don't think adderall has much to do with him doing what he did but I get a feeling he wasn't taking it properly and maybe even shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member