GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know about the calls back and forth to ALP? Were you aware that HF said he lost his phone? Did you already hear that HF ran into ALP while out that night? This is all new news to me and it makes me question a lot of things. These could be important pieces to a very complicated puzzle. I will definitely watch the show.

?? I was referring to Giiglingtoes stating this was filmed in Oct...

snipped quote: Originally Posted by Gigglingtoes View Post
"This was recorded a long time ago. I want to say sept or October."

Of course I didn't know any of those facts & it is all new to me as well.... I would certainly watch it, but I don't have "pay TV".. so I guess I will need to wait for a link to watch it..

I noticed that... it looks like he either didn't answer or their phone conversation was less than a minute (per 1 minute phone call duration on phone records)

Do we have those phone records listed or linked somewhere?

Unless she was calling him (ALP) trying to figure out what happened between him and Hunter. I can see that....Hunter tells Christina he and ALP got into a fight, then suddenly Christina can't get in touch with Hunter. She prob wanted to know what happened so she calls ALP.

Why do I remember somewhere in these threads someone not verified said she called someone for ap phone number. Anyway I think she didn't just have his number lying around so the above point is PROB valid on why she'd call him.

Page 7, in the last sentence of 1st full paragraph, of the arrest warrant clarifies:
"...the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's trunk..."

I have the arrest warrant saved on my phone, but can't attach it to this post (I'm using Tapatalk) for some inexplicable reason, but I'm sure you can easily locate the arrest warrant in its entirety at the beginning of this thread.

Here you go. Yes IN his trunk.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Arrest-Warrant-286397761.html

Did you know about the calls back and forth to ALP? Were you aware that HF said he lost his phone? Did you already hear that HF ran into ALP while out that night? This is all new news to me and it makes me question a lot of things. These could be important pieces to a very complicated puzzle. I will definitely watch the show.
Isn't it "old" news in that it was known by LE back in September, but obvsly new to us? While these details are interesting, they don't seem to have led anywhere as far as the involvement of anyone else in Christina's kidnapping and whatever else happened to her. Or maybe the involvement of someone else (ie, in addition to EA) WAS discovered as a result of these calls, but LE hasn't revealed it yet. So many unknowns!

This is a new twist, isn't it? And the call to ALP was placed 2:57am which would have been soon after the time she sent the photo of 2 keys in her hand to HF.

The amount of phone calls and texts seems par for the course for the younger crowd, but a call to/from ALP brings to mind one of the weird tangents in this case--the trip HF and ALP's dad made to Oklahoma. I know many of the connections between people in this case are just the normal ties of life. But still . . .

It was recorded in September, about 2 weeks after she went missing. There should be updates in it.

?? I was referring to Giiglingtoes stating this was filmed in Oct...

snipped quote: Originally Posted by Gigglingtoes View Post
"This was recorded a long time ago. I want to say sept or October."

Of course I didn't know any of those facts & it is all new to me as well.... I would certainly watch it, but I don't have "pay TV".. so I guess I will need to wait for a link to watch it..
I have it set to record. I am sure someone can post links even if they record from their phone and post in segments

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
<snipped by me for space>
Christina was at Henry&#8217;s Tavern before leaving with her friends to one of the girlfriend&#8217;s apartments in the Shops. The last that
Christina was seen and/or heard from was a text message to her boyfriend Hunter, who&#8217;s phone was dead at the time, 15 minutes
before she walked into the parking garage with the gentleman; and surveillance footage of her walking with said gentleman to her car.
-Christina&#8217;s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance. He was at home and police and witnesses confirm.
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said &#8220;I can&#8217;t find the keys to the house.&#8221; after no
response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, &#8220;Can you
please leave the door unlocked?&#8221; &#8211;As said by her mother &#8220;This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.&#8221;

So Here he is with a phone dead,but he was asleep because a witness confirms this to be a fact. (oh and police- guess that is only because the feds,dea,fbi,atf,dpd& fwpd were already outside his home for 1 of the 15 of the drug ring)

JMO - observations

Forgive me if this has been posted already. I just saw it on FB.

Tonight at 10 PM Texas Equusearch will be featured on the "Disappeared" television show which airs on Investigation Discovery.
"In August, 2014, 23-year-old Christina Morris spent an evening out with friends in Plano, Texas but never returned home. A massive search involving police, volunteer searchers and even drones ensues but each new fact about the case brings more questions."

https://www.facebook.com/texasequusearchandrecovery?fref=nf

New old news.. at least it gives us something new to yap about...

Isn't it "old" news in that it was known by LE back in September, but obvsly new to us? While these details are interesting, they don't seem to have led anywhere as far as the involvement of anyone else in Christina's kidnapping and whatever else happened to her. Or maybe the involvement of someone else (ie, in addition to EA) WAS discovered as a result of these calls, but LE hasn't revealed it yet. So many unknowns!

Thank you Audly... that was my point

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
<snipped by me for space>
Christina was at Henry’s Tavern before leaving with her friends to one of the girlfriend’s apartments in the Shops. The last that
Christina was seen and/or heard from was a text message to her boyfriend Hunter, who’s phone was dead at the time, 15 minutes
before she walked into the parking garage with the gentleman; and surveillance footage of her walking with said gentleman to her car.
-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance. He was at home and police and witnesses confirm.
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no
response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you
please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

So Here he is with a phone dead,but he was asleep because a witness confirms this to be a fact. (oh and police- guess that is only because the feds,dea,fbi,atf,dpd& fwpd were already outside his home for 1 of the 15 of the drug ring)

JMO - observations

No offense to anyone, but that last sentence makes no sense. Because CM could not find her house keys, she must have gotten a ride? I mean, we know she likely did, voluntarily or otherwise, but losing house keys does not equal "getting a ride" Imo.

The amount of phone calls and texts seems par for the course for the younger crowd, but a call to/from ALP brings to mind one of the weird tangents in this case--the trip HF and ALP's dad made to Oklahoma. I know many of the connections between people in this case are just the normal ties of life. But still . . .

Hunter went to OK with his own dad. Where did it change to him driving up there with ALP's dad????

Please delete this if it is not allowed but it's relevant to the case:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=837617242951865&fref=nf

Phone log

8/30 ? incoming from PP 1 min
8/30 ? outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:04am incoming from PP 1min
8/30 2:19am outgoing to HF 1min
8/30 2:25am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:26am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:30am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:42am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:48am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:50am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:57am outgoing to ALP 1 min
8/30 2:58am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:11am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:15am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:29am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:37am Incoming from ALP 4min
8/30 3:40am outgoing to ALP ?
8/30 3:43am ?

Please delete this if it is not allowed but it's relevant to the case:

Phone log

8/30 ? outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:04am incoming from PP 1min
8/30 2:19am outgoing to HF 1min
8/30 2:25am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:26am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:30am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:42am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:48am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:50am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:57am outgoing to ALP 1 min
8/30 2:58am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:11am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:15am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:29am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:37am Incoming from ALP 4min
8/30 3:40am outgoing to ALP ?
8/30 3:43am ?

Not saying you are wrong, but were you able to see who the 3:40 call went out to? We know it isn't HF (because it isn't highlighted) and we know the cell service was Grand Prairie, but I couldn't see any of the writing to tell who it was to for sure. Is it possible that she got the number of another person from ALP? Someone who HF was supposed to be with that evening, and she tried to call them in an attempt to reach HF?

ETA: The 3:43 outgoing call was the one in the affidavit that she made to SN.

Not saying you are wrong, but were you able to see who the 3:40 call went out to? We know it isn't HF (because it isn't highlighted) and we know the cell service was Grand Prairie, but I couldn't see any of the writing to tell who it was to for sure. Is it possible that she got the number of another person from ALP? Someone who HF was supposed to be with that evening, and she tried to call them in an attempt to reach HF?

ETA: The 3:43 outgoing call was the one in the affidavit that she made to SN.

I just posted what was on the video.
I see an "L" written out beside the info to the right side, as if they were writing "Logan" and the line item is identical to the ALP line item above so I am concluding it is ALP. Feel free to disagree, this is what I see.

There is a preview video for tonight's "Disappeared" episode on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=837617242951865&fref=nf

I think it's going to be pretty good. I don't have cable so I hope some of you will be able to let us know how it is!

IMO...HF's tears seem too forced and not enough genuine! I'm not saying he is guilty of anything, just that he's not a very convincing concerned boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO...HF's tears seem too forced and not enough genuine! I'm not saying he is guilty of anything, just that he's not a very convincing concerned boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.....110%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads