GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an explanation
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...f-man-linked-to-missing-woman-is-detailed.ece
And even though Arochi was arrested for taking a phone from the Sprint store where he worked, Quintanilla described it as a misunderstanding.

“He was a manager. He thought he had the authority to take the phone. His wasn’t working,” he said. “But they have a strict standard at Sprint, and they had to file charges. I think he was fired as a result of that.”

Ugh! Wth that's BS, Accion is ridiculous, especially with this statement.

In all of the warrants for EA, it states that he had multiple cell phones and other electronic data storage device(s) inside EA vehicle. He says that he uses these devices for data storage.

What are data storage devices? Also, are "multiple cell phones & data storage device(s)" ALL used for storage?

I am confused as to what these storage devices are and why carry "multiple" cell phones around in your car.

Yes, but there has never been any film that shows anything other than the two walking into the garage. In fact, there has never been a released photo of CM's car even parked in the garage.

Let's hope LE took a picture of the car the day they discovered her car was still in the garage (after her father reported her missing).
LE allowed Mr. Morris to drive the car out of the garage.
This is an assumption but MM must have taken it on September 3rd.
Christina was reported missing past 11:00 p.m. on September 2nd.
On September 4th, Christina's car was processed by CSI.
Therefore, Mr. Morris removed the car from the spot where it was found parked already.
Wonder why LE let him drive it away from the garage? Could be made into a bungle issue.

In all of the warrants for EA, it states that he had multiple cell phones and other electronic data storage device(s) inside EA vehicle. He says that he uses these devices for data storage.

What are data storage devices? Also, are "multiple cell phones & data storage device(s)" ALL used for storage?

I am confused as to what these storage devices are and why carry "multiple" cell phones around in your car.

I've wondered that too.. iPods? iPads? laptop? Are those what they mean when they say "electronic storage devices"?

I am no expert, far from it actually, but when my kids wanted to upgrade to the iphone 5, they got less storage space. Their iphone 4s had double the space than the 5s. So, they can use this case thingy that has extra space. The OS and their music alone ttook up half the space before they could even load apps and pictures. This is what I'm guessing, IMHO.

BTW.. from what little research I did, it appears that Sprint drug tests employees.. FWIW

Let's hope LE took a picture of the car the day they discovered her car was still in the garage (after her father reported her missing).
LE allowed Mr. Morris to drive the car out of the garage.
This is an assumption but MM must have taken it on September 3rd.
Christina was reported missing past 11:00 p.m. on September 2nd.
On September 4th, Christina's car was processed by CSI.
Therefore, Mr. Morris removed the car from the spot where it was found parked already.
Wonder why LE let him drive it away from the garage? Could be made into a bungle issue.

IIRC, MM said the seat was still up (as if she was the last to be in the car) and nothing seemed out of place. But yeah, I agree, it should have been fully processed before he was allowed to remove it from the garage.

BTW.. from what little research I did, it appears that Sprint drug tests employees.. FWIW

Hmm, that's interesting. I use Sprint and I can honestly say that the peeps in my local store are not being drug tested. IMO.

I am no expert, far from it actually, but when my kids wanted to upgrade to the iphone 5, they got less storage space. Their iphone 4s had double the space than the 5s. So, they can use this case thingy that has extra space. The OS and their music alone ttook up half the space before they could even load apps and pictures. This is what I'm guessing, IMHO.

Yes quoting myself but lest we not forget U2's planted seed that ttook up a ***** ton of space on all our phones!

Hmm, that's interesting. I use Sprint and I can honestly say that the peeps in my local store are not being drug tested. IMO.

I worked at a competitor, in HR and we did as well. Would adderral pop on a DT? If so, the company would contact the person and as long as they have a dr's note they are good to go. If not, they aren't hired. Other drugs! Illegal? Haven't heard he was doing any. Once they are hired DT? Never heard of that for a cell company sales assoc.

But I read it on the internet...so it must be true...LOL :rolleyes:

I've wondered that too.. iPods? iPads? laptop? Are those what they mean when they say "electronic storage devices"?

Remember the trash pull uncovered cell phone boxes being thrown away.
The quantity wasn't given but sounded as if there might have been several boxes being thrown away.
Come to think of it, the empty boxes may indicate something nefarious was going on behind the scenes that EA didn't want LE to find out about as they investigated Christina's case.
It is unlikely all those phones (if identified) contain details about Christina. Maybe something else though?

No, definitely not. In the beginning, LE said there was only 2 cameras working out of something like 13 or 15 in the garage, and that the footage from those 2 was so grainy they couldn't tell the three cars that exited the garage after 4 am apart from one another.

Later, the Shops at Legacy said ALL their cameras work.

Then LE said they sent the videos for enhancement.

Then we saw affidavits that refer to video, which may or may not be the enhanced video.

It seems to me that they did have some fairly decent video of certain parts of the garage but unfortunately nothing that directly shows CM and EA once they're inside the garage.

The only video that has actually been released is the one of them walking. Anything else we know about video is from affidavits, so there is definitely more that LE has that we haven't seen.
Could it be the fact that the cameras are sensory activated? Not that they were not working but that the cameras did not sense the movement to turn on. After watching the show last night there were 5 cameras on the first level. We know the one that captured them walking worked (by sensory) and the one that captured EA's vehicle exiting the garage also detected motion and worked. Maybe the other ones inside the parking garage were too far away to detect them getting in the car or whatever happened. (I still can not determine where the cameras inside were in relation to where CM was parked even though MM pointed it out specifically) It was 4 am and only the two of them. Maybe if there had been a lot of activity with cars pulling in and out the sensory on the other 3 cameras on that level would have been activated and recording. I dont know just my thoughts because we keep rehashing this camera issue over and over.

Interesting. I wonder if they do random drug tests or just at the initial hiring stage

I can only speak to my company where I worked and another cellular company. Also, every company I worked for, initial DT and no random. I worked in HR. This is pretty standard.

I've wondered if he had multiple devices in the car that night, could they, in addition to the cell phone that he used, have pinged off towers? Does that even make sense? :/

Why, do they all seem stoned or something? :crazy:

Yes, pretty much. Stoned and dissheveled. It was like walking back into my old restuarant days..

I've wondered if he had multiple devices in the car that night, could they, in addition to the cell phone that he used, have pinged off towers? Does that even make sense? :/

I don't know if they would have pinged if they weren't associated with a number, but then again I know you can use a cell phone not associated with a service to call 911, so maybe?? Good question.

Why, do they all seem stoned or something? :crazy:
Well they admit to using drugs on SM and even post pics in work uniforms smoking weed or whatever else the current drug of choice is. Not just sprint employees but in general. Its just baffling to me. yes I am getting old and revealing my age here. This new young technology generation is something I tell ya.

Yes, pretty much. Stoned and dissheveled. It was like walking back into my old restuarant days..

I don't know if they would have pinged if they weren't associated with a number, but then again I know you can use a cell phone not associated with a service to call 911, so maybe?? Good question.
Is it? lol I figured it was a stupid question, but it keeps bugging me, so thought I'd throw it out there. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13