GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats totally true. The Collin County Jail is like the Ritz Hotel compared to probably ALL other jails anywhere ever. Its very guarded and inmates are expected to follow pretty strict rules on behavior. I wouldn't imagine he is experiencing much harm there.

On another note.... if / when EA is charged with murder....yet without a body... I have seen in another case... with even more evidence than this... where the guy is charged with murder though again, no body...and the most time he had to serve was 18 years. He got life with minimum of 15. Because of the whole no body thing...etc... this guy had the girls blood splattered all in his room and her burned out car on his property... just never found a body and all he had to serve was 18. Can anyone explain that and is it actually possible here in this case in Texas even???

O/T Try living in the UK say a first time murderer gets a life sentence they will normally get parole after 15 years and be released around 16 years. Crazy or what

I have no idea how often they are cleared out but I can't imagine it would be less than once a week. Our apartment's trash actually gets picked up twice a week, but I only mentioned the Monday pick-up due to the timing. The shops are super clean, and I cannot imagine a scenario where the property would allow the trash to even start to overflow.

One thing that is important is that most of the trash containers are pretty open. I know we have one on the interior part of our garage by the visitor parking where it does NOT get exposed to the sun and is a reasonable temperature year round. This would be accessible 24 hours a day by anyone who might know it's there.

I really doubt he would have dumped her body at an apartment that close by (I hate writing that sentence!), I think the businesses closer to Granite are a better possibility, but I would not be surprised if all of the garbage in the area operated on a similar schedule. Has anyone researched who manages the properties at the Shops and who manages the properties at Granite? If they are the same property management company I think the trash schedule would be identical.

And again, I do wonder what they count as a holiday for trash because it 100% was picked up on MLK day...why would they pick up that day but not Labor Day Monday? Both are federal holidays and obviously that didn't stop the schedule for this week.

Same here! We had our trash picked up yesterday too. I agree with SS - that he could have dumped her in the industrial area dumpsters where the pings were.

Teeny tiny nuggets of truth I have been able to glean from EA's statements:

1. They did go to Whataburger.

2. He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage. SN confirmed that in his public interview that CM seemed a little upset and also her mother knew there had been an argument and has stated so publicly.

3. He did take Adderall. They all did per the latest BF article:

•Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.

•Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm
I am sure they all took adderall but for some reason I think it was a cover up for some harder or illegal drugs that may have been consumed that night. No one will admit because they don't want to be in trouble. IMO weed, cocaine, etc. Its not like they did not have enough contacts that supplied whatever they needed. JMO

I have no idea how often they are cleared out but I can't imagine it would be less than once a week. Our apartment's trash actually gets picked up twice a week, but I only mentioned the Monday pick-up due to the timing. The shops are super clean, and I cannot imagine a scenario where the property would allow the trash to even start to overflow.

One thing that is important is that most of the trash containers are pretty open. I know we have one on the interior part of our garage by the visitor parking where it does NOT get exposed to the sun and is a reasonable temperature year round. This would be accessible 24 hours a day by anyone who might know it's there.

I really doubt he would have dumped her body at an apartment that close by (I hate writing that sentence!), I think the businesses closer to Granite are a better possibility, but I would not be surprised if all of the garbage in the area operated on a similar schedule. Has anyone researched who manages the properties at the Shops and who manages the properties at Granite? If they are the same property management company I think the trash schedule would be identical.

And again, I do wonder what they count as a holiday for trash because it 100% was picked up on MLK day...why would they pick up that day but not Labor Day Monday? Both are federal holidays and obviously that didn't stop the schedule for this week.

Deleted my response since SeriouslySearching posted the schedule.

O/T Try living in the UK say a first time murderer gets a life sentence they will normally get parole after 15 years and be released around 16 years. Crazy or what

Yes, very crazy! Maybe the aggravated kidnapping charge will add more time if he is convicted? I just don't know how they are going to prove premeditation - although I understand that only takes a few minutes or seconds of forethought. Now, he might have really been highly perturbed if when he got his cell phone back from CM and saw the text "can I get some of that good rock" made to another phone and that caused him to go into a rage..... And vice versa if someone sent me such a text I'd likely be telling them to never text me again and to delete my phone # from your phone. In fact, I'd probably get a new phone with a new #.

In Seattle (where I live), the only holidays in which trash is picked up a day later are Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day. Maybe Plano has a similar schedule?

Perhaps, but I believe Kristin626 is very familiar with Plano, the Shops and the apartments.

Perhaps, but I believe Kristin626 is very familiar with Plano, the Shops and the apartments.

I don't think the trash schedule will have anything to do with the City of Plano...I would assume/guess that The Shops (and probably Granite too) use private companies to pick up their trash. I know all of our bins have logos on them, I have just never really looked at the company name. I am VERY curious if Shops and Granite Park are both managed by the same property management company...

Yes, very crazy! Maybe the aggravated kidnapping charge will add more time if he is convicted? I just don't know how they are going to prove premeditation - although I understand that only takes a few minutes or seconds of forethought. Now, he might have really been highly perturbed if when he got his cell phone back from CM and saw the text "can I get some of that good rock" made to another phone and that caused him to go into a rage..... And vice versa if someone sent me such a text I'd likely be telling them to never text me again and to delete my phone # from your phone. In fact, I'd probably get a new phone with a new #.

I can definitely see CM been very upset with that text its not very clever sending drug buy texts to your drug dealers personal phone thats a big no no i can tell.

He did not say Gutierrez which he happened to be arrested under that name lol. Yes I agree the only part of the interview I believe is him stating his name and he went to Allen HS

Because while Gutierrez is part of his full name it isn't what he would go by if you asked his name. It is quite common for people who are unfamiliar with Hispanic names to want to use the mother's maiden name as the child's last name instead of the dad's. I think we've mentioned this before. It's actually NOT one if the things to consider him lying about.

I can definitely see CM been very upset with that text its not very clever sending drug buy texts to your drug dealers personal phone thats a big no no i can tell.

Absolutely! But why would CM have been upset? If EA was texting HF then CM may have never seen the text about "some good rock"? Now he says she used his phone, but he lies. The defense could argue though that CM could have actually used EA's phone to send such a text. JAT.

I don't consider it as a negative term coming from a Brit, but it does slightly confuse me. [emoji1]

My dad used to call people from Britain cousin jacks. I have no idea if that is derogatory. He didn't seem to mean it that way, but it was a less politically correct time. I have no idea if people still use it.

My dad used to call people from Britain cousin jacks. I have no idea if that is derogatory. He didn't seem to mean it that way, but it was a less politically correct time. I have no idea if people still use it.

I've never heard that before but i am only 35.

Because while Gutierrez is part of his full name it isn't what he would go by if you asked his name. It is quite common for people who are unfamiliar with Hispanic names to want to use the mother's maiden name as the child's last name instead of the dad's. I think we've mentioned this before. It's actually NOT one if the things to consider him lying about.
I know that is why the lol is behind that statement. I was kidding

Put me down as one of those people who think Christina was murdered by EA and that it was premeditated. What do I base this on? No evidence whatsoever. I think he was angry and maybe looking for an opportunity to kill. When he was alone with her, he took the opportunity. I based this on nothing more than the way he was moving behind her in the walk to the garage. Just something in his body language; nothing more. I am not much of a sleuth and I would make a very bad juror because in my mind, I have him guilty. As someone pointed out, premeditation does not have to take very long. I do not believe this was a crime of complete impulse. I believe it was a crime of opportunity. There is a difference.

In Seattle (where I live), the only holidays in which trash is picked up a day later are Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day. Maybe Plano has a similar schedule?
I posted the city of Plano's actual holiday schedule complete with the link earlier. ;) They have a long list of holidays where the city workers are off including the trash haulers.

I posted the city of Plano's actual holiday schedule complete with the link earlier. ;) They have a long list of holidays where the city workers are off including the trash haulers.
Oh, duh. After I posted, I had a vague recollection of something like that. Ugh @ my fuzzy brain today!

Absolutely! But why would CM have been upset? If EA was texting HF then CM may have never seen the text about "some good rock"? Now he says she used his phone, but he lies. The defense could argue though that CM could have actually used EA's phone to send such a text. JAT.
You do make a good point she may not have seen the text, but he could have told her. (His 5 words?: I asked for a rock. lol) Seriously, he could have bragged he sent such a message & started an argument. OR...there was a phone call in the last 5 minutes. Are we sure now it was only a voicemail and it was from CM? I don't know if I trust such info we have on that right now as we sure didn't hear about the rock text until court! I am back to square one on who made the last 2 texts and call.

Oh, duh. After I posted, I had a vague recollection of something like that. Ugh @ my fuzzy brain today!
Trust me, we all get fuzzy brain around here sometimes. :) It goes with the flood of info we cram into our already saturated heads. lol

*And I mean saturated heads due to the vast amount of collected intelligence because that could be taken oh so wrong if I did not explain it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214