GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but to feel sorry for EA's mother too.
I don't know her (if I did I may either feel more or less sorry depending on what I personally felt about her before the crime came to light).
If I were in her shoes though, I'd be on the verge of a nervous breakdown anyway and the protesters might send me over the edge.
Anger could step in to replace my pain and result in me becoming LESS concerned about the feelings of the real victim's family.
Because, you see, I'd be feeling like a victim and a failure whose heart would be breaking along side of yours (but for different reasons).

If you knew me (and the perp was my son), you would know I've done everything in my power already (to find the answers for everyone) unsuccessfully.
By hounding me, you're assuming I've not been trying my best to get to the truth from my grown son.
You don't know me and I don't know you.
After all, he is my son so I'd be holding on to some hope he's not a cold blooded killer who is capable of hiding a corpse.

I don't think I'd be able to hold your hand until I came to grips with what happened myself. People may be asking too much from this mother at this time.

If people are assuming EA's mother knows where EA put Christina, you must know more than I do about the dynamics between this particular mother and son.
Very good post. I have tried to see both sides and often think what would I do if I was in either families shoes. I usually wind up thanking God that I am not and praying for all the victims and what they are going through. You are right they dont know what Enrique's parents are thinking or feeling. None of us do. I think if they would just TALK to Christina's family this all could go a different way. No lawyers, no media, not the family going on the news to tell their side of the story like Enrique did... just a face to face, heart to heart between the mothers and fathers. Sometimes silence can be so cruel. We are human. We would rather hear something, anything, when we are hurting even if its not the truth or not what we want to hear. Sometimes the words I'm sorry are what we need to hear. I dont think those words will come from Enrique's mouth but coming from his parents would mean a lot to Christina's family.

I do know as a mother I would go to the ends of the earth or like someone said from team Christina "to the edge of hell" for my child.

I won't judge or criticize but instead be understanding and empathetic.

Neither Mother should be in this situation!
Unfortunately it happens way to often!

OK so where are the results of the unknown male DNA?
Lets see if its EA's or someone elses.

Id love to see everyone involved take a polygraph just to rule things out.

I also think no matter what age when a person is reported missing (no matter how old they are) it should be taken as serious and a crime
has been committed and action taken immediately... Better to err on the side of caution even if that person took off. Evidence is lost, washed away, stories change, Cars driven away by parents. ...
My concern here is LE had EA's car so many times and found nothing then all of a sudden they find something. They had to use the luminol the first time that's one of the first things they do...
Now im sure his lawyer can claim contamination of some kind...
This entire case seems in slow motion!

JMO

I believe the first couple of times LE had the car, it was with EA's consent & not an actual warrant. Maybe they were limited to what testing could be done...? Also, I'm just not so sure that the trunk mat was in the car during those first couple of searches, but that's just my opinion..

Do you think the Police will be able to compare handwriting?

I do think this is important and I hope they have gotten to the bottom of it. It is definitely related to that night. The other thing on my mind this morning is about EA's clothes - do we know for sure LE has his clothes from that night? I remember Jonni saying they did, just not sure if that was ever verified. Everything he has done is so incriminating, his parents can't think of him as totally innocent (unless they are in big time denial). They have to know he was beat up, car damaged, cleaning products out the wazoo - what do they think he was doing? I'd love the know the story he told them about things. I'm sure it was all lies, in any case.

I believe the first couple of times LE had the car, it was with EA's consent & not an actual warrant. Maybe they were limited to what testing could be done...? Also, I'm just not so sure that the trunk mat was in the car during those first couple of searches, but that's just my opinion..

If they didn't get a warrant to me that's a major Boo Boo.
No matter what!

A woman is missing.
They see the 2 of them wakling to the garage.
They see him drive away.

He didn't want them looking at his car at first I believe huge RED FLAG.
U go get a warrant...ASAP

If they didn't after the first time they looked they should have done it the second time.

IMO its going to come back and bite LE in the BUTT.

OK so where are the results of the unknown male DNA?
Lets see if its EA's or someone elses.

Id love to see everyone involved take a polygraph just to rule things out.

I also think no matter what age when a person is reported missing (no matter how old they are) it should be taken as serious and a crime
has been committed and action taken immediately... Better to err on the side of caution even if that person took off. Evidence is lost, washed away, stories change, Cars driven away by parents. ...
My concern here is LE had EA's car so many times and found nothing then all of a sudden they find something. They had to use the luminol the first time that's one of the first things they do...
Now im sure his lawyer can claim contamination of some kind...
This entire case seems in slow motion!

JMO

The problem with polygraph tests: they are still questionable as far as accuracy & they are not admissible in a court. Below is some info:

The accuracy (i.e., validity) of polygraph testing has long been controversial. An underlying problem is theoretical: There is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception. An honest person may be nervous when answering truthfully and a dishonest person may be non-anxious. Also, there are few good studies that validate the ability of polygraph procedures to detect deception. As Dr. Saxe and Israeli psychologist Gershon Ben-Shahar (1999) note, "it may, in fact, be impossible to conduct a proper validity study." In real-world situations, it's very difficult to know what the truth is.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

I cant understand a man that kills a woman will toss everything in his own trash cans!
to me that makes no sense at all.

Unless he is really that stupid!
Hes not hiding his evidence that's for sure.
Its all right there in the garbage.

Good opinion, Zip. You're right, they were most likely limited (at their level) the first two times, then had to send parts off to get better and undeniable proof (1 in 69 quadrillion works for me!). I think EA cleaned until he couldn't clean any more and thought he was home free. I don't doubt that some of that night is a blur, but like Lolly said, he knows darn well what he did.

The problem with polygraph tests, is they are still questionable as far as accuracy & they are not admissible in a court. Below is some info:

The accuracy (i.e., validity) of polygraph testing has long been controversial. An underlying problem is theoretical: There is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception. An honest person may be nervous when answering truthfully and a dishonest person may be non-anxious. Also, there are few good studies that validate the ability of polygraph procedures to detect deception. As Dr. Saxe and Israeli psychologist Gershon Ben-Shahar (1999) note, "it may, in fact, be impossible to conduct a proper validity study." In real-world situations, it's very difficult to know what the truth is.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

Im not even talking about Court!
Im just talking about maybe LE can rule some things out.
Its an investigative tool.
If I were her mom id want every single one of them to take one.
Its a practice still used every day in the USA.
whats the harm?

If they didn't get a warrant to me that's a major Boo Boo.
No matter what!

A woman is missing.
They see the 2 of them wakling to the garage.
They see him drive away.

He didn't want them looking at his car at first I believe huge RED FLAG.
U go get a warrant...ASAP

If they didn't after the first time they looked they should have done it the second time.

IMO its going to come back and bite LE in the BUTT.

How were they supposed to get a warrant when they didn't have probable cause? At that time, they had a missing person without any evidence of a crime.

I cant understand a man that kills a woman will toss everything in his own trash cans!
to me that makes no sense at all.

Unless he is really that stupid!
Hes not hiding his evidence that's for sure.
Its all right there in the garbage.

You're correct... doesn't make much sense to me either..

Not sure how "stupid" EA is, but he may have been "stupid" enough to think he was in the clear.. Plus, I get the impression that he thinks everyone else is a dumba$$.. JMO!

Im not even talking about Court!
Im just talking about maybe LE can rule some things out.
Its an investigative tool.
If I were her mom id want every single one of them to take one.
Its a practice still used every day in the USA.
whats the harm?

Yeah, I see your point, but I would still always question the accuracy of the test... there are good enough liars out there that wouldn't be phased by it.. It's just not something I would feel 100% confident in..

You're correct... doesn't make much sense to me either..

Not sure how "stupid" EA is, but he may have been "stupid" enough to think he was in the clear.. Plus, I get the impression that he thinks everyone else is a dumba$$.. JMO!

I don't think u can be THAT dumb. This is the only reason I have my doubts about this.
If u kill someone u panic and try to hide and cover up everything and anything.
This guy is out there wiping down his car.
Goes to work all banged up
Vacc his car right there.
Tosses stuff in HIS OWN trash can.

Im very curious about the male dna in the car.

IM very surprised they didn't get his DNA from day one to rule his dna out from any found in the car.

does anyone else this this case is backwards?

Yeah, I see your point, but I would still always question the accuracy of the test... there are good enough liars out there that wouldn't be phased by it.. It's just not something I would feel 100% confident in..

True that!
but like I said just a tool to help LE.

I don't think u can be THAT dumb. This is the only reason I have my doubts about this.

IM very surprised they didn't get his DNA from day one to rule his dna out from any found in the car.

You want to know how dumb he is... a good portion of the evidence against him are his own words. He would be in a much more defensible position had he not said anything. Not smart enough to shut up.

I think you just answered your own question about him being "dumb"...

Very good post. I have tried to see both sides and often think what would I do if I was in either families shoes. I usually wind up thanking God that I am not and praying for all the victims and what they are going through. You are right they dont know what Enrique's parents are thinking or feeling. None of us do. I think if they would just TALK to Christina's family this all could go a different way. No lawyers, no media, not the family going on the news to tell their side of the story like Enrique did... just a face to face, heart to heart between the mothers and fathers. Sometimes silence can be so cruel. We are human. We would rather hear something, anything, when we are hurting even if its not the truth or not what we want to hear. Sometimes the words I'm sorry are what we need to hear. I dont think those words will come from Enrique's mouth but coming from his parents would mean a lot to Christina's family.

I do know as a mother I would go to the ends of the earth or like someone said from team Christina "to the edge of hell" for my child.

I won't judge or criticize but instead be understanding and empathetic.

Very thoughtful post. When I try to think if I would do a sit down in this situation, I always end up at the word "why". CM's family has maintained all along that all they wanted with the first round of protests was for EA to come out an talk to them. I'm not defending EA, but think about it for a second. If you are EA or his family and people are standing in front of your house blatantly accusing you of lying and asking you what you did with their daughter, even without legal counsel it doesn't seem like a good idea. I firmly believe he knows something but what if he really has no idea what ultimately happened to her or where she is? What is he or his family going to say to CM's family? "I'm sorry for what happened to Christina, but we don't know where your daughter is". With what we have seen so far in this case, does anyone honestly feel that would satisfy CM's family? There are signs out there calling him a murderer and he hasn't even been formally charged much less convicted for AK. There is NO WAY his attorney is going to allow EA to talk with them or will he be sharing any information he knows. That's his job. I cannot imagine the frustration CM's family must feel and I'm not sure I'd have much patience for the system if I were in their shoes to be honest. That said, IMO, CM's family is already sure they know what happened and who did it. Nothing the Arochi's are going to say to them privately is going to change their mind or alter the course of this case. Further, if some silver bullet information was shared behind closed doors, there is no guarantee it wouldn't be on the 6:00 news that evening or released with the desired spin. Stuff like that can actually hurt a case in a BIG way.

I have so much empathy for CM and her family, I really do. But they need to be smart about their approach. Yes, it is legal and all of that, but the bottom line is this is the second round of protests and they are no closer to knowing where CM is or what happened to her. Eventually you hit a point of diminishing returns. Sadly, I think they are there and no amount of picketing is going to change that. Again, JMO.

You want to know how dumb he is... a good portion of the evidence against him are his own words. He would be in a much more defensible position had he not said anything. Not smart enough to shut up.

I guess.

Good liars shut up.

Another thing ppl lie when crimes are committed.
I don't think EA was the only liar in this entire group!

I think you just answered your own question about him being "dumb"...

Do U really think he is that dumb?

To me he is not in HIDE and destroy evidence mode!

I wish he would talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member