GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the topics where people tend to use it two ways - either CM knew EA or she didn't.
If CM and EA were nothing but acquaintances and EA was acting weird (sexually motivated or let down sexually) earlier due to SB, how or why would CM feel comfortable walking with him (turning her good friend, SN, down when he offered to drive her)?
Makes no sense.

Clearly there is something hidden or missing from the story.
Especially after Jonni explained that Christina took precautions and feared being abducted.
If Christina would have snoozed for only two hours or so before leaving, it would have been getting light out when she left.
If she was fearful normally, why was she motivated to leave considering her condition (had been drinking, was upset and whatever else was going on).
It won't work both ways - they were not friends but CM trusted EA (after he acted like an a-hole back at the apartment). :thinking:

The whole sexual advance at the apartment could have been fairly low-key.. not much thought of it, other than maybe EA being sort of a jerk. Nobody probably had the foresight to know that would light his fuse..

I think most of us will agree that FB "friends" don't mean squat.. EA might have had a high-school crush on CM.. probably thought she was cute (and rightfully so..)

Possibly[modsnip]
If true, there's a lot more to the relationships that may be important to the case.
There may be a motivated middle man hiding in plain sight.

The whole sexual advance at the apartment could have been fairly low-key.. not much thought of it, other than maybe EA being sort of a jerk. Nobody probably had the foresight to know that would light his fuse..

Totally. Just based on what we know, if it were me, I'd probably think "oh he's horny and bummed he got shot down" but never "I hope he doesn't attack me bc he got his feelings hurt over blueballs from her"

Def not

Bottom line- EA had friends who liked him and did not perceive him to be a threatening person. CM probably knew of him in high school and because friends of hers liked him, she also thought he was harmless. During the evening, she must not have picked up any threatening vibes and thus found him acceptable to be a safe walking companion. We don't know yet if obtaining drugs was a reason to go with him to the garage, but based on what we can infer, I believe she felt safe enough to walk to her car with him.

I've always felt CM got in the vehicle willingly.. LE states she most probably left the garage in the trunk & the affidavit says her DNA was not found inside the car.. With that said, I DO feel 3 minutes IS enough time for a lot to happen.. (as I've said.. sit there & count off 180 seconds).. And actually it could have been closer to 4 minutes, depending on the EXACT time stamp in minutes & seconds (ex: 3:55:01 - 3:58:59)... JMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Arrest-Warrant-286397761.html

Yes, 3 minutes is a lot of time. But IMO there would have to be some pre-meditation to atttack her, throw her in the trunk, get in car, start car, put car in gear and leave garage. Do we know if video of him leaving the garage shows him hauling *advertiser censored* or casually leaving?

Not that I am aware of in all my years of following cases. They don't mind saying they are not looking for anyone else, but rarely do they say more arrests could be forthcoming if it is not applicable to the case.

ITA. Never seen a case where LE stated more arrests "could" follow and nothing followed.

Possibly[modsnip].
If true, there's a lot more to the relationships that may be important to the case.
There may be a motivated middle man hiding in plain sight.

I'm following the wrong pages. Please help a brutha out and fill me in. :)

Totally. Just based on what we know, if it were me, I'd probably think "oh he's horny and bummed he got shot down" but never "I hope he doesn't attack me bc he got his feelings hurt over blueballs from her"

Def not

Heh, you said blueballs. :eek:

People keep minimizing every bit of info tossed out by LE.
LE based their theory on the story EA was sexually frustrated, as the reason why EA kidnapped and (murdered per one detective) Christina.
The friends know sex isn't what was going on here imo.
They made the sex story up and let LE run with it JIMO.

LE based their theory on the story EA was sexually frustrated, as the reason why EA kidnapped and (murdered per one detective) Christina.

I'm thinking they have more to the SB couch saga than what they said in court to make their motive. Just guessing.

Yes. Yes! There is so much fear in this case. So many non-truths. So much confusion. Why?

Maybe because people are self involved?

I keep thinking this--if what happened to them, happened to me, I would flip out. I would be terrified. If I was The person living in the apt that CM disappeared from, I would have to move. Losing a friend in that manner would give me PTSD. Seriously. Especially if I didn't know what happened. I would not be able to walk in a parking garage without a panic attack.

Agree regarding FB friends. It's nothing other than acquantences. I know lots of people who do direct sales like Scentsy and have a ton of friends who they really don'tt even know.

Still haven't fixed that "T" key, eh MIKA?? lol

I very much disagree. It is definitely not a "fairly standard proclamation" from any LE department. Please show me cases where they have thrown this out as a threat. Not buying this one at all.
I recall that LE said it in little Jenise Wright's case. Her killer was arrested back in August or September, & I have not heard of any further arrests.

I'm thinking they have more to the SB couch saga than what they said in court to make their motive. Just guessing.

In that case, I'll believe it when I hear it.
We're all guessing to some extent afaik.

Just can't figure how a sexual motive took place before EA drove away from the lot.
Did he try to lean her over the hood of his car and do it right there?

If the cars were parked nose-to-nose, one space removed, he may have plowed in to Christina with his car.
Still, the timeline would be tight as to why she wasn't already inside her car too when he was already pulling forward, etc.

In regards to the last interview that Jonni and Anna did yesterday or the day before on Broadcast TV or whatever it was called...
We have mentioned here over and over again that CM was missing for 4 days before she was actually "reported" missing. I am trying to make sense out of what was said in the latest interview in regards to when Jonni said she sent CM a text and she didn't respond that day, then the next day and ??? Can someone help me with my confusion on this? TIA

From what I could tell, she sent a funny face text a day or two after Christina went missing (CM was missing unknown to anyone but EA ad HF....anyone else?), a day passed and she had a fleeting thought that it was weird she hadn't heard back. Then, a day or two later CMs BFF sent her a message saying she felt something was weird, work called, and the ball finally got rolling....

Just can't figure how a sexual motive took place before EA drove away from the lot.

If the cars were parked nose-to-nose, one space removed, he may have plowed in to Christina with his car.
Still, the timeline would be tight as to why she wasn't already inside her car too when he was already pulling forward, etc.

Maybe that's why he walked with a limp the next day.. swift kick to the groin, after he tried something.. dunno. I still say a LOT can happen in 3-4 minutes.. JMO

Maybe that's why he walked with a limp the next day.. swift kick to the groin, after he tried something.. dunno. I still say a LOT can happen in 3-4 minutes.. JMO

Seems unlikely if it wasn't premeditated to me. I mean, yes, 3 minutes is a long time if someone has a plan and you don't. But, I can't buy that this is an oppurtunity killing without pre meditation. There just isn't enough time. Unless she got in his car willingly and something happened outside the garage.

Yes, this!^^ I keep seeing he was sexually frustrated as motive, but then her friends didn't realize he was sexually frustrated. And why would they be concerned she walked with him alone at 3:30 in the AM.

Still haven't fixed that "T" key, eh MIKA?? lol

No, what's up with tthat? :thinking:

I just cannot shake that she got into that car willingly. He was able tto clean up a lot of the blood/dna from the trunk, so I don't see any reason why he wasn't able to remove touch dna from the passenger seat. MOO

In regards to the last interview that Jonni and Anna did yesterday or the day before on Broadcast TV or whatever it was called...
We have mentioned here over and over again that CM was missing for 4 days before she was actually "reported" missing. I am trying to make sense out of what was said in the latest interview in regards to when Jonni said she sent CM a text and she didn't respond that day, then the next day and ??? Can someone help me with my confusion on this? TIA

Wish I could explain it. Especially when she said she talked to CM at least every other day.... MOO

I lost my connection and signed back in another way.
I'll have to reply and catch up tomorrow. :seeya:

I wasn't talking about whatever happened with Christina and EA I was just ref to SB and EA before he left.
I believe there's probably more to that story between them that led police to say he was sexually frustrated or whatever he left.

Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander in less than 3 minutes, and she brutally murdered him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member