GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What stuck with me has been the clarity & insightfulness of the female neighbor who spoke about being creeped out by EA.
That's when it clicked for me that he was a sexual predator.

That's his M.O.

Just my 2 cents
Was getting a creepy feeling all the neighbor said about him? I asked about that earlier. Was it rumor or in mainstream media? Or from Jonni or the VIs? Was that the full story?

No. Peeping Tom would not be covered by a sexual assault charge to my knowledge. There has to be physical contact between the perp and victim.

The law against peeping Tom conduct is found in the Texas Penal Code, Section 42.01, Disorderly Conduct.

The statute states that a person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly, for a lewd or unlawful purpose, “enters on the property of another and looks into a dwelling on the property through any window or other opening in the dwelling.”

~Snip~

A person who commits the peeping Tom offense is charged with a Class C misdemeanor, which carries a potential punishment of a maximum fine of $500 and no confinement. The victim of a peeping Tom may not feel vindicated if the defendant only receives a fine, but that is the law. In order for a person to be given a stiffer sentence, other circumstances must have been discovered, such as a defendant who has repeatedly committed the same offense, whether or not against the same victim, or committed another offense such as “exposure” at or near the same time.

http://thedalharttexan.com/index.ph...il,0&cntnt01articleid=1055&cntnt01returnid=16

I'm having difficulty reading long posts on my phone and obviously misunderstood, thanks for correcting me, I've amended my original post to avoid confusing others

Was getting a creepy feeling all the neighbor said about him? I asked about that earlier. Was it rumor or in mainstream media? Or from Jonni or the VIs? Was that the full story?

I've definitely seen it on one of the FB pages, don't want to break the rules by discussing if it's not in MSM so will look for a link

JMO

I thought if this was a GF it would be Statutory Rape charges.
Sexual assault includes sexual penetration between a minor who is 17 or younger and a defendant who is three or more years older than the victim. This offense is a second degree felony, and penalties include at least two (and up to 20) years in prison.

In Texas, there is a Romeo and Juliet exemption for consensual sex between a minor who 14, 15, 16, or 17, and someone who is three or fewer years older than the minor.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/texas-statutory-rape-laws.htm

Found the post by Bluepoppy. I copied and pasted: starts about 1:30 min

12-19-2014, 08:13 PM #314 BluePoppy
At 1:35 - The neighbor who was fearful of EA: He came to a halt in front of her house & rolled down his window. The look on his face made her feel like he wanted to come after her.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/...rris/285728171

Could there be a possibility that when testing his dna it matched an open case of a sexual assault case that had been reported previously and once they ran his dna it was a hit?

Bingo Banjo ^^

Wow this guy never ceases to amaze, i said 20 threads ago i would put my house on it that EA was a sex pest and that was his motive with CM
not DRUGS!.
Poor Christina Morris and child plus anymore girls where going to learn about in the prevailing weeks/months/years.
#Monster

Where is Qualifoot when we need him/her...come back to us!:tantrum:

@jobinpnews: #NEW Court Docs state Arochi was dating underage victim between 2012 and 2013. He was 22 at the time @wfaachannel8

In England over recent years we have become aware of a huge issue of previously unreported child sexual abuse. One of the key reasons that this sort of crime goes undetected and unpunished is exactly because victims feel unable to come forward for a large number of reasons, one of the major ones is fear that they won't be believed.

Imvho the view you have expressed is illustrating that point perfectly. A delay in reporting is absolutely typical and certainly not a reason to be sceptical.

I realise this may come across quite strongly and I don't know if this an issue in the US but I'd suggest that the Brit posters are likely to see an historic instance of child SA very differently.

JMO

The victim of SA,Rape should always be believed and the case investigated immediately or else these get away with their crimes for an extended period and more victims are made.
Lock them up and through away the key.

@jobinpnews: #NEW Court Docs state Arochi was dating underage victim between 2012 and 2013. He was 22 at the time @wfaachannel8

That's interesting,[modsnip]

Thankfully though that suggests that there's no peaodophilia(sp?) involved, again I stress I'm not mininising the crime at all, if proved to be true the girl in question has had a terrible ordeal. I can totally see why there would be a delay in reporting

JMO

Thanks for this. There is also this tweet from same reporter:

#NEW Court records detail new sex assault charge against Enrique Arochi. Alleged victim was 16 yo. @wfaachannel8 #ChristinaMorris

That's interesting,[modsnip]

Thankfully though that suggests that there's no peaodophilia(sp?) involved, again I stress I'm not mininising the crime at all, if proved to be true the girl in question has had a terrible ordeal. I can totally see why there would be a delay in reporting

JMO
[modsnip]

I too am glad it is not a case involving a young child. I was involved with a boyfriend who was 22 when I was 16. At the time I thought there was nothing wrong with it, but with age I have come to realize how I was victimized and I did have some pretty rough times because of all of it. That said, I can only imagine the horror and emotional turmoil if I had been a child. Like you said neither situation is okay, but I do have some relief knowing that it did not involve a young child.

So a 16yo (or known as 17) female is allowed to spend overnight visits with significant others? Wowzers!!

I just watched a Dateline ID yesterday about Eric Glisson who, based on one person's testimony, spent almost 18 years behind bars in SingSing.
Five others were falsely convicted as well.

Why are the charges listed prior to the GJ?
Who brought forth the charges and why now?
Before the circumstances are known, the timing is suspect.
Did the charges result because of the investigation? Then, why the GJ?

Someone could be putting the screws to him because they're sure in their own mind he killed CM.
If he committed a sexual crime before this, why didn't the victim/mother report it at the time?
I know there are reasons victims' don't report immediately but I want to understand why that may be and hear about the circumstances first.

Earlier I wanted to know if EA had anything in his background indicating he ever acted out sexually using aggression.
Now, six months later, there's suddenly this new situation no one had any knowledge about before yesterday afaik.

Thank you Woe for posting about Eric Glisson's story. I watched it too, with my mouth hanging open about half the time. Absolutely chilling story of LE getting it wrong and the story itself points to the fact that LE doesn't like to be proven wrong, and are willing to let innocent people take the fall for crimes they cannot or not wiling to put forth the effort to solve. The witness in the case had a grudge against Mr. Glisson. It's the cases like Mr. Glisson's that leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths when it comes to LE and justice for all. And in the end, the beautiful young UPS executive's murder has not been solved and probably never will be solved because of laziness on behalf of the investigators involved in the case. :notgood:

The latest charge against EA seem to be an attempt by LE grasping at straws. And please do not misconstrue this by saying I am blaming the victim because I am not. If she is truly upset and has not been able to go on with her life because of what appears to be consensual at this point, then by all means she should pursue the case. At this point in time, however, I seriously question the timing of this charge.

This wasn't what I was expecting at all after reading of the new charges last night. I seem to remember someone mentioning a case where PPD went after someone who was later found to be innocent. Could someone offer a link so I could read more about this?
TIA

Snipped by me
The latest charge against EA seem to be an attempt by LE grasping at straws. And please do not misconstrue this by saying I am blaming the victim because I am not. If she is truly upset and has not been able to go on with her life because of what appears to be consensual at this point, then by all means she should pursue the case. At this point in time, however, I seriously question the timing of this charge.

I read through the affidavit, and thought, "eh, this is a little weak" but only because imo they saw the message to RA saying EA was glad he___ J. I think that led to more digging up info and so on.
And now, as I pull my hair back and place my neck on the chopping block... His entire family is from another country where I don't think it's uncommon for girls in their late teens to date slightly older guys. He told her he was 19. Admittedly, thought was wrong of him to lie (surprised?), but they both knew they weren't supposed to be dating. She accepted an 18th bday card. Not bashing her, but this honestly sounds, to me, that they just liked each other.
Go ahead, now. I'm ready for the wolves.

Thank you Woe for posting about Eric Glisson's story. I watched it too, with my mouth hanging open about half the time. Absolutely chilling story of LE getting it wrong and the story itself points to the fact that LE doesn't like to be proven wrong, and are willing to let innocent people take the fall for crimes they cannot or not wiling to put forth the effort to solve. The witness in the case had a grudge against Mr. Glisson. It's the cases like Mr. Glisson's that leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths when it comes to LE and justice for all. And in the end, the beautiful young UPS executive's murder has not been solved and probably never will be solved because of laziness on behalf of the investigators involved in the case. :notgood:

BBM - although at this stage I'm as sure as I can be that EA is responsible for Christina's fate I do tend to agree with you about grasping at straws. "Jennifer" might not get the justice she deserves if her case becomes lost in the mire that surrounds Christina's

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member