GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me

I read through the affidavit, and thought, "eh, this is a little weak" but only because imo they saw the message to RA saying EA was glad he___ J. I think that led to more digging up info and so on.
And now, as I pull my hair back and place my neck on the chopping block... His entire family is from another country where I don't think it's uncommon for girls in their late teens to date slightly older guys. He told her he was 19. Admittedly, thought was wrong of him to lie (surprised?), but they both knew they weren't supposed to be dating. She accepted an 18th bday card. Not bashing her, but this honestly sounds, to me, that they just liked each other.
Go ahead, now. I'm ready for the wolves.

Hey I agree with you!

Um, did that warrant state he texted the gf that we already knew about that he was glad he boinked the victim?

Either they were broken up and he was getting back at her or they had a freaky deaky relationship. This case is getting curiouser and curiouser.

But I agree with whoever said upthread I'm glad it wasn't a young child.

Hey I agree with you!
I figured if you had enough guts to say what you did, and I agreed, that it was my duty to say what I was thinking.
I just hope when the rest of WS wakes up, they'll understand what we mean. (Gets a little scary here sometimes[emoji6])

~J

(And why did the girl's pseudonym have to be Jennifer...)

EA hasn't been convicted or officially charged with anything yet though.
Now, after all this time, this new crime crops up?

I'm inclined to believe that it was a relationship with a minor (14 yrs or younger) and that it was discovered through forensics on the phone/computer. Perhaps the minor and parents do not want to come forward, but in many of these cases I think DAs will go a head and prosecute. A former colleague of my husband's was charged and convicted of Sexual Assault of a child (she was 14 he was 30!..terrible) and was sentenced to 7 years, got out in 5. She and her parents tried everything they could to not prosecute and make it go away, the DA went ahead. This was in MD not Texas though.

Snipped by me

I read through the affidavit, and thought, "eh, this is a little weak" but only because imo they saw the message to RA saying EA was glad he___ J. I think that led to more digging up info and so on.
And now, as I pull my hair back and place my neck on the chopping block... His entire family is from another country where I don't think it's uncommon for girls in their late teens to date slightly older guys. He told her he was 19. Admittedly, thought was wrong of him to lie (surprised?), but they both knew they weren't supposed to be dating. She accepted an 18th bday card. Not bashing her, but this honestly sounds, to me, that they just liked each other.

Meh.... I have no problem with your post. Wasn't that long of a "relationship". I think they liked sex more than they liked each other.... jmo

HF sells party drugs at a night club = Drug lord, Cartel, Gangster

An adult sexually assaults a 16 year old = It's okay because she liked him and accepted a birthday cake

:banghead:

Kudos to LE for leaving no stone unturned when it comes to EA. Hopefully more charges are to follow.

I'm inclined to believe that it was a relationship with a minor (14 yrs or younger) and that it was discovered through forensics on the phone/computer. Perhaps the minor and parents do not want to come forward, but in many of these cases I think DAs will go a head and prosecute. A former colleague of my husband's was charged and convicted of Sexual Assault of a child (she was 14 he was 30!..terrible) and was sentenced to 7 years, got out in 5. She and her parents tried everything they could to not prosecute and make it go away, the DA went ahead. This was in MD not Texas though.
Are you talking about the girl in the affidavit? It says they met at work when she was 16 and he told her he was 19.

Catpatrol has posted the warrant above, your theory is pretty near what's alleged

Friendly Reminder!

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. This includes friends and family of the alleged perp as well as the victim and their family.
There's a reason names are not revealed of sexual assault victims. Please keep this in mind.

If you have any questions, please let me or any moderator know by pm.

tia,
fran
:seeya:

:bump:

No more warnings, no one has been named so don't willy nilly speculate who it is please.

Snipped by me

I agree with you. It appears that he lied about his age, making himself younger and she lied about her age making herself older. Obviously his parents thought she was 17 going on 18, so I have to wonder if she told him that as well. I'm not condoning underage sex, but to be honest it goes on and we'd be fools to pretend it does not. I am relieved that this was NOT some situation of him lurking around the neighborhood and molesting a small child. I'm sure this girl is sorry for making the choices she did by getting involved with him, but it does say in the warrant that they "dated" for 6 months and they were in some sort of a relationship if his parents were buying her a birthday cake.
Make room for my neck on the chopping block, because I have the same feeling as you do.
And I feel like LE is trying to make that SA motive stick.

To me it seems that this relationships was somewhat concentual, that doesn't make it right - and I am in no way defending EA. This poor girl has obviously been lied to as well.

I'm taking it that when he sent the message in Nov, things with his then GF were rocky (no wonder). And now it seems he was with both girls at the same time? And his parents knew about both girls?

quoting my self.. I was behind when I posted this. Looks like it was figured out!

I agree with you. It appears that he lied about his age, making himself younger and she lied about her age making herself older. Obviously his parents thought she was 17 going on 18, so I have to wonder if she told him that as well. I'm not condoning underage sex, but to be honest it goes on and we'd be fools to pretend it does not. I am relieved that this was NOT some situation of him lurking around the neighborhood and molesting a small child. I'm sure this girl is sorry for making the choices she did by getting involved with him, but it does say in the warrant that they "dated" for 6 months and they were in some sort of a relationship if his parents were buying her a birthday cake.
Make room for my neck on the chopping block, because I have the same feeling as you do.

I agree with what your saying. Good post. Not that it makes it any better!!!

I also think a good defence attorney could tear this to shreds! But I don't know the legal aspect of this in Texas. Will he still be charged even if she did concent and they were in a relationship?

If he is convicted of all 3 charges, would that make him a 3 time felon? Doesnt that increase the length of his stay?

Are you talking about the girl in the affidavit? It says they met at work when she was 16 and he told her he was 19.

no no.. sorry I posted this when I was behind on the thread! disregard my post. You guys are fast.

She lied about her age? I didn't see that anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member