GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it seems that this relationships was somewhat concentual, that doesn't make it right - and I am in no way defending EA. This poor girl has obviously been lied to as well.

I'm taking it that when he sent the message in Nov, things with his then GF were rocky (no wonder). And now it seems he was with both girls at the same time? And his parents knew about both girls?

Well Im curious if the girl came forward or her parents did for her.

Why cant he date 2 girls?

HF sells party drugs at a night club = Drug lord, Cartel, Gangster

An adult sexually assaults a 16 year old = It's okay because she liked him and accepted a birthday cake

:banghead:
Party drugs? The kind that killed two.young people in that very club? Not sure the parents of those kids would agree. I think HF is a punk who probably deserves some of the blame. JMO

She lied about her age? I didn't see that anywhere.

I was saying that if his parents thought she was 18 it is likely that she lied about her age. It is not unusual for people to try to make their ages closer than they are. My aunt was 20, started dating a man, but said she was 25 because he told her he was 30. Turns out he was 35, so their 5 year difference was actually 15! They both found out when they applied for their marriage license. Surprise!
MOO

I agree with what your saying. Good post. Not that it makes it any better!!!

I also think a good defence attorney could tear this to shreds! But I don't know the legal aspect of this in Texas. Will he still be charged even if she did concent and they were in a relationship?

It's illegal to have sex with a 16 year old when you're 22.. regardless of consent.

I agree with you. It appears that he lied about his age, making himself younger and she lied about her age making herself older. Obviously his parents thought she was 17 going on 18, so I have to wonder if she told him that as well. I'm not condoning underage sex, but to be honest it goes on and we'd be fools to pretend it does not. I am relieved that this was NOT some situation of him lurking around the neighborhood and molesting a small child. I'm sure this girl is sorry for making the choices she did by getting involved with him, but it does say in the warrant that they "dated" for 6 months and they were in some sort of a relationship if his parents were buying her a birthday cake.
Make room for my neck on the chopping block, because I have the same feeling as you do.
And I feel like LE is trying to make that SA motive stick.

I don't know if LE was looking for this, or if it just fell in their lap. Personally I'm glad they pursued it, but I also don't think they need it for their AK case. But, a little more "ammo" couldn't hurt, especially pertaining to the SA theory! JMO!

Or if LE ran with the ball, going to her before she got the chance to come forward, maybe.

They were dating.^ (6 months)

HF was selling Drugs!

I see a big difference!

He can date 10 girls if he wants... just can't take 'em to bed when they are underage...

Hello all, based on the affidavit, they found out about the SA victim from a text message discovered in his phone. As I read, the 2 seemingly had a relationship despite it being illegal. If the text message hadn't been discovered, I'm not confident the SA victim would've come forward. JMO.

Snipped by me

I read through the affidavit, and thought, "eh, this is a little weak" but only because imo they saw the message to RA saying EA was glad he___ J. I think that led to more digging up info and so on.
And now, as I pull my hair back and place my neck on the chopping block... His entire family is from another country where I don't think it's uncommon for girls in their late teens to date slightly older guys. He told her he was 19. Admittedly, thought was wrong of him to lie (surprised?), but they both knew they weren't supposed to be dating. She accepted an 18th bday card. Not bashing her, but this honestly sounds, to me, that they just liked each other.
Go ahead, now. I'm ready for the wolves.

If he were actually 19 like he told her, than there would be no reason for them not to date. As long as there is no more than a 3 year difference, it is perfectly legal. At least that is what I took from some of the links about child sexual assault posted earlier in the thread. So in her eyes there would be reason for her not to date him.

I think everyone agrees this was a consensual relationship and I am sure none of this would have ever come to light if not for the CM investigation. That doesn't mean they are grasping at straws, there is a clear set of legal lines when it comes to sexual consent and EA crossed those lines by more than just mere months.

I do wonder when Jennifer and especially her parents found out his real age.

Ea's telling to his parents that 'Jennifer' was 17 somewhat disturbs me. To me, it shows his manipulation of everyone, and that he know what he was doing was illegal. I really feel for his parents here. Seems like they were lied to over and over. I can understand how deep a mother's love is... I'm sure there are many instance where she is going back in time and wondering if what EA said was the truth. I can only imagine her heartbreak. Of course I feel for Jonni too.. Its time for EA to give it up. Come clean. Give both his mother and Jonni and chance to at least move on.

I was explaining what you were doing. Saying it was OK because the victim lied about her age. Do you have any evidence about her lying about her age?

Thank you, but I do not need you to "explain what I was doing."
Where in my post did I say it was "OK?"
You might want to go back and reread my post, as opposed to putting words in my mouth.

I was explaining what you were doing. Saying it was OK because the victim lied about her age. Do you have any evidence about her lying about her age?

Didn't they tell his parents she turned 18 they bought her a cake and all?

Im not all for underage dating but hey it happens every day.
They worked together!

A lot of parents don't say anything till they don't like the guy anymore!

sorry Im the MOM of two sons.
And I tell them all the time check ID's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members