GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This latest actually makes me question PPD motives. Is this it? Is this all they found? It reeks of desperation to me and I thought he was likely responsible for Christina's disappearance.

Im not all for underage dating but hey it happens every day.
They worked together!

A lot of parents don't say anything till they don't like the guy anymore!

sorry Im the MOM of two sons.
And I tell them all the time check ID's lol

yes, because you know its illegal, wrong and what kind of trouble they can get into no matter if this sort of stuff 'happens every day'. People take/sell illegal drugs everyday. Two people working together taking/selling illegal drugs is still no ok and illegal.

(sorry drug was the only analogy I could think of right now. I am sure you quick witted sleuths can think of others)

This latest actually makes me question PPD motives. Is this it? Is this all they found? It reeks of desperation to me and I thought he was likely responsible for Christina's disappearance.

I know some of my messages are pointed - this one is not meant to be. Police find evidence of a 22 year-old having sex with a 16 year-old. This is illegal... shouldn't they pursue it? How does pursuing an additional crime make them seem desperate.

Well it is technically a crime. If we cant count the police (PPD) to report a crime (to Allen PD) when they find one, then who should? Now, I have no idea if this will 'stick', but police reporting a crime they discovered doesn't seem that strange to me. And most likely, if they two are unrelated, then the SA will not come up at his AK trial. JMO.

Hello all, based on the affidavit, they found out about the SA victim from a text message discovered in his phone. As I read, the 2 seemingly had a relationship despite it being illegal. If the text message hadn't been discovered, I'm not confident the SA victim would've come forward. JMO.

I agree - go LE!! A crime is a crime, this will help support the case so I consider it a boost for Christina. I always believed it was SA, I just don't think he'd fight her over drugs. Of course, it was a combination of both so he is where he deserves to be. And just my two cents, but HF is a PUNK, not drug lord.

Where is you proof that "he" told his parents and not "they?" I don't think we KNOW for a fact who told who what.

Are you saying you think the arrest warrant could be wrong? or that Jennifer is lying when she told PPD or APD that? Serious questions. In the end for me, it doesn't matter is she lied to his parents (I dont think she did- we all know who has a proven track record of lying). He did something illegal and now he is being charged with it. I have no idea what the outcome of this new charge will be, nor does it (for me) have any effect on my interpretation on the evidence we have on the AK.

I know some of my messages are pointed - this one is not meant to be. Police find evidence of a 22 year-old having sex with a 16 year-old. This is illegal... shouldn't they pursue it? How does pursuing an additional crime make them seem desperate.

Agreed.. as I said earlier, I don't even think LE was looking for this.. it just happened & they are legally obligated to pursue it.. Icing on the cake.. imo

Well Im curious if the girl came forward or her parents did for her.

Why cant he date 2 girls?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think its acceptable to date, be in a relationship with 2 young girls at once. And as a mother of a son, there is no way I would allow him to date 2 girls at the same time, under my roof.

I don't really see it as victim bashing - she didn't correct anybody when "they" bought her a cake for her 18th birthday. She was ok with having his parents (and maybe him?) that she was turning 18. I can see LE going forward with this whether she (or her family) care for it or not. She should consider herself lucky that he didn't go into a rage with her over something. He's very immature as we all know. I would call him a mama's boy. I don't care if it's seen as piling on - that works for me.

Hello all, based on the affidavit, they found out about the SA victim from a text message discovered in his phone. As I read, the 2 seemingly had a relationship despite it being illegal. If the text message hadn't been discovered, I'm not confident the SA victim would've come forward. JMO.

I'm not sure it would be on his phone, I don't see him keeping the text for over a year. I wonder if the recipient of the text kept it and passed it to LE when she realised what her "boyfriend" had been up to.

JMO

I'm not sure it would be on his phone, I don't see him keeping the text for over a year. I wonder if the recipient of the text kept it and passed it to LE when she realised what her "boyfriend" had been up to.

JMO

I think it does say in the affidavit that LE got the information from EAs phone because he sent a text message in Nov 2014 about having sex with the victim a couple of years ago. LE probably followed up with her to find out the full story.

Did she lie about her age?

I see the point that you are making. The warrant clearly states that Arochi lied to his parents about her age, and that the parents wished her a happy 18th birthday on her 17th birthday. For all we know, that may have been when she realized that EA had been lying about her age. Otherwise, I'm not sure why that particular incident was contained in the warrant.

One thing that does seem clear - EA lied about his age to the girl, and lied about her age to his parents. This to me shows that, at the very least, he realized it was wrong, but it's also possible that he knew very well that it was illegal, so he lied to cover that very fact.
MOO

:stop:

Please stop the personal attacks.

Agree to disagree and move on.

If you can't move on and continue as you have, there may be some members taking an unexpected vacation.

Now knock it off!

fran

I see the point that you are making. The warrant clearly states that Arochi lied to his parents about her age, and that the parents wished her a happy 18th birthday on her 17th birthday. For all we know, that may have been when she realized that EA had been lying about her age. Otherwise, I'm not sure why that particular incident was contained in the warrant.

One thing that does seem clear - EA lied about his age to the girl, and lied about her age to his parents. This to me shows that, at the very least, he realized it was wrong, but it's also possible that he knew very well that it was illegal, so he lied to cover that very fact.
MOO

Very well put. In addition to being illegal, it reveals even more about his character. He lies to a 16-year-old about his age and he lies to his parents about her age. Then he tells his current girlfriend that he's glad he had sex with her. Not only smarmy but also stupid.

Of course I am not saying "the arrest warrant could be wrong." Good Lord. Is my keyboard malfunctioning and what I am typing here is being posted as totally different words? It is quite odd.

You actually quoted my post that says "we don't know WHO told who what." Perhaps I used too many pronouns.

Since it is in the warrant the HE told them, I took it as a fact, so that's how I know. That is why I was asking you. Obviously I know you and I don't know was said, other than what was in the warrant. My post was not meant to attack, just trying to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214