GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows where they found her car on the 2nd, but does anyone know if they know that it was in the exact spot that it had been in on the 30th? I mean the guy that walked with her in the garage had said,

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

So does that mean he actually identified the spot her car was in? Or that he knows she was parked 'over in that direction' type of thing. It almost sounds like he didn't notice one way or the other.

I believe (because I want to have faith) that LE has determined by now if Christina's car was in the same place they found it the four previous days. If it was not, they are not telling us that as it is part of the case. If the car was parked in two places, LE knows it imo. Might be why LE hasn't issued community warnings about stranger danger (resulting from this case).

Might also be why the Shops at Legacy management stated their cameras were/are working (but to ask LE why they stated they were not working). Someone is holding something back but Legacy doesn't want to be blamed. How could Legacy lie outright though because LE would know, right? There is evidence from the cameras. If not, I'll have to eat a Texas hat!

A poster who knows how to look at data said the date the picture was taken CANNOT be determined (GPS not on).
They were able to determine when it was uploaded to CM's Instagram account.

What does that mean though since one of the first things we learned is bf was posting on Christina's Facebook after she went missing. How can anyone be certain it was CM who uploaded the picture of HF skateboarding?
I'm not certain CM added the picture to her Instagram. If they were fighting (found out bf was cheating on her earlier in the day as told by CM's boss), why would she add a picture of him to her page?

It makes it so hard to try to gather all the details and put them together to make sense. They don't. We can't consider isolated "evidence" because it is not making sense when considering tidbits other people have revealed.

I doubt the picture was taken in Dallas by Christina on Friday night any time near 8:00 p.m. She may have uploaded an older picture for some reason. But why if she just found out he was cheating on her?
Did bf upload the picture to Christina's account?

Does one upload to Instagram using their phone? Will the data show up upon examination?

I agree that the picture was not taken that Friday. It looks too dark. It would not be that dark at 8 pm.

And yes Instagram is an app for the phone (Yooying is the desktop version of it, in a way), so you would upload via phone, however this pic wasn't taken with her phone since she seems to have taken it with a new fish eye lens that she tweeted about on Aug 1. She could have forwarded the pic to someone else, however -- that's always a possiblity I guess.

I agree that the picture was not taken that Friday. It looks too dark. It would not be that dark at 8 pm.

And yes Instagram is an app for the phone (Yooying is the desktop version of it, in a way), so you would upload via phone, however this pic wasn't taken with her phone since she seems to have taken it with a new fish eye lens that she tweeted about on Aug 1. She could have forwarded the pic to someone else, however -- that's always a possiblity I guess.

Thanks Cookie ... I am glad we got that cleared up ..
BTW .. How heavy is that Canon Rebel???

Why? Do you think the laws/imprisonments are helping solve the problem? Seems like if one dealer goes, another one is right behind him. Plus, peoples' need to escape from life continues to escalate.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the idea myself but all cases are different. I say concentrate on the top/the big guys. Young, small dealers will be damaged further by prison sentences imo. Of course, depending on the individual circumstances.

No, I don't.

Sooooo, if the instagram picture from the Holocaust Museum was uploaded at 8pm (someone on here said they read the time stamp on the html) then that should place her with her her camera (to be able to upload) at 8pm in Fort Worth. Not earth shattering news, but brings up something interesting:

WHY was it reported that she DID have the camera with her that night?? Why would anyone say that unless she did have it with her? It would be an odd obvious thing for her friends to see because it's large and not easily confused. NOt like someone being confused about the color purse she carried or what earring she was wearing.

IF her friends DID report that she had the camera that night.... then does that mean she RETURNED to the Fort Worth house after the time she was last seen????

BBM - that is a very good question

Well if they found Christina alive, she would sure know who her real friends are. The silence is so loud from all of them! Most have gone completely dark.

Why would police have her camera? Much the same reason they would take a computer? This is like playing a game of Concentration and there are no matches. Confusion regarding her clothes - where they went - where they ate - what they did - what she had on her, etc. I sure hope LE has more than we got because if not, this is scary. Where are you Christina??

In reference to her friend and what jazz stated, It may indicate what some here believe! One or all there that night may have been a part of it but also it could mean they were asked by LE to lay low or be cautious to protect the case. The longer the time goes by the more I fear we won't find her. Praying she comes home soon or there are valuable leads to what happened

Cindy

Well if they found Christina alive, she would sure know who her real friends are. The silence is so loud from all of them! Most have gone completely dark.

I feel at this point that WE are her true friends. Very sad IMO

Noticed a friend had a photo of herself in a boat at lake Lewisville that was apparently taken the Wednesday before Christina went missing which I believe they said was day her and HF went to the same lake. She hasn't posted much about missing her friend so maybe something to that??? Just thinking since BF supposedly cheating and we don't know who with

Cindy

Noticed a friend had a photo of herself in a boat at lake Lewisville that was apparently taken the Wednesday before Christina went missing which I believe they said was day her and HF went to the same lake. She hasn't posted much about missing her friend so maybe something to that??? Just thinking since BF supposedly cheating and we don't know who with

Cindy
Which makes me think of a case that happened near Sherman, Tx. about 30 years ago. I had a friend that went one evening after work ( the day of her son's 8th grade graduation) to buy him some new boots to wear that night. She never showed up for his graduation and a few days later her body was found in the country near Denison, Tx. In a shallow grave. She had been shot. Everyone suspected her husband who was having an affair. It turned out that hubby's girlfriend and another woman had followed her from work and after she left the store, forced her off the road and into their car at gunpoint and killed her. I know there is nothing pointing in this direction in this case, but you never know. If HF was seeing someone else anything is possible.

Cindy

I know!!! It all just does not seem to fit ... but there are some peculiar set of coincident times and circumstances.

A poster who knows how to look at data said the date the picture was taken CANNOT be determined (GPS not on).

What does that mean though since one of the first things we learned is bf was posting on Christina's Facebook after she went missing. How can anyone be certain it was CM who uploaded the picture of HF skateboarding?
I'm not certain CM added the picture to her Instagram. If they were fighting (found out bf was cheating on her earlier in the day as told by CM's boss), why would she add a picture of him to her page?

It makes it so hard to try to gather all the details and put them together to make sense. They don't. We can't consider isolated "evidence" because it is not making sense when considering tidbits other people have revealed.

I doubt the picture was taken in Dallas by Christina on Friday night any time near 8:00 p.m. She may have uploaded an older picture for some reason. But why if she just found out he was cheating on her?

Does one upload to Instagram using their phone? Will the data show up upon examination?

:yeahthat: I think BF uploaded that picture for some reason. I have not figured out the reason yet.

Which makes me think of a case that happened near Sherman, Tx. about 30 years ago. I had a friend that went one evening after work ( the day of her son's 8th grade graduation) to buy him some new boots to wear that night. She never showed up for his graduation and a few days later her body was found in the country near Denison, Tx. In a shallow grave. She had been shot. Everyone suspected her husband who was having an affair. It turned out that hubby's girlfriend and another woman had followed her from work and after she left the store, forced her off the road and into their car at gunpoint and killed her. I know there is nothing pointing in this direction in this case, but you never know. If HF was seeing someone else anything is possible.

OMGEEE!!!! the mistress did it to that poor wife and mom ... Lovers can be obsessive !!!!

I think I posted this quote before ..but it sure fits
"Rarely is love hatched in the midst of dishonesty and deceit"

It's 7:22 here and it's pretty dark already, at least as dark in the picture. Of course, it's been 3 weeks.

ETA: Never mind. Cloud cover.

Caught up for first time in five days - woo!

For all we know, someone's (can't specify) house could be a crime scene.

The camera issue is interesting. The first missing poster/statement gives the info, "she may be carrying a camera" and/or "backpack". If CM disappeared from the garage we can all clearly see the darn backpack on her back. The camera not so much but would be in front and there seems to be evidence of a strap. To me the wording indicates LE isn't 100 percent certain she disappeared directly from the garage (based on including 'may be' relative to the backpack). In other words, they don't know if she could have taken it off somewhere in between the time she truly went missing.

Follow my logic or correct it please - LE's statement explains she may have had the backpack when she went missing. We can see the backpack. That means there's a chance she ended up where ever she is after she and her backpack were somewhere else after being seen in the garage (or in someone else's car). Therefore, if someone left her somewhere they may not have included her backpack, but disposed of it elsewhere. But the camera was found at the home. (tho she may have had the camera with her)

Why wouldn't bf (he may have) alert police ASAP after he found the camera in the house? Could it be he didn't read the missing alert to notice the detail about the camera? He reportedly searched, so he must have heard the list of items to be on the lookout for while searching.

The camera detail is intriguing. If police can prove Christina had her camera with her in the parking lot, well . . . .

I didn't necessarly think it was taken on that Friday, just asked when. No matter when it was taken, if you're fighting with your bf, why post a photo of him to your IG? Jmo. If she took the photo with her cannon, she would have to upload to her PC first before posting on IG or yooying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy