GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite the texter myself, so I'm trying to put this in perspective from my experience. Like let's say I'm meeting up with friends and I pull up in the parking lot...I usually text and say, hey I'm here. Are you here yet? etc and let's say they let me know they are inside. So I respond saying okay... then when I get in maybe I'm looking around and don't see them so I might text and ask where they are and they say in the corner by the statue of Elvis or whatever.... so I see them and that's that.
Put my phone away and we don't text anymore because of course I'm WITH them and that would be silly since we are face to face. Why would you continue to text someone who is right in front of you. That's silly, right?

Add to this the possibility of my phone going dead , and I guess I really wouldn't be bothered with texting anymore. This type of thing actually happened the other Friday at happy hour. A friend of mine arrived at the table and she was concerned because her phone battery was dying. I offered her my charger and for some reason she refused. We were even sitting right by an outlet, so go figure. But her phone was dead and she just went ahead with our happy hour.

Her mother gave out information that the final text was the same time Christina disappeared.
We know this because LE tells us she can be seen on camera just before 4 AM and the final text was sent at 3:58.

Why would her mother put out information that isn't true? In good faith, I believe her until LE indicates otherwise.
LE may not be happy she revealed any details to the public.

I don't think she would intentionally put out false information. Perhaps LE released to her what the texts said on BF's phone, but then again she is doing her own investigation and I just don't think LE would necessarily release that info until they have all their ducks in a row. I think BF told her what were the last texts on his phone, or even showed her. Or maybe even a friend of a friend of BF told her what BF said what the last texts were. . . What's that little game you play as a kid? You sit in a cirlce and one person starts out whispering a secret into the the next person's ear and so it goes around in the circle and the last person in the circle repeats the secret - which is more than likely not exactly what was said in the begining.

per Twitter:

So we are saying the Canon Rebel would be the high-end camera, correct?

Ok thanks I thought I saw that about the canon on Twitter too and wasn't sure what the new comments were about and was wondering if she had a lower end model camera on her that was found.

My husband does photography as a hobby but his D3 Nikon high end camera he carries in a very well protected camera bag & camera alone with no lens is about 3lbs. We have several lower end cameras we use. So I asked my husband and he said the entry level SLR. Canon Rebel is about 1/2 lb and he said it's possible it could fit in bag size based on video we saw but bag doesn't appear to be that bulky and it sounds like this camera is NOT one she had on her

Cindy

Going back to Breazy's theory about the keys-- Like Hibiscus31, I'm suspicious of their disappearance, too. I'm not convinced they were ever missing.

BUT

in combination with the photo of the lightweight-looking lanyard (thanks for the emphasis shot, Sal)

AND

the multiple wardrobe changes throughout the night (you referenced this connection, too, Woe!)

it could have easily accidentally become tangled in the process of removing a shirt and gone unnoticed by CM...

Just thought of something and am not sure if it has already been mentioned. Wasn't it said that CM worked the day she met her girlfriends at Henry's? If she went straight from work to meet her friends she would probably have her camera with her since she used it at work. She also would probably have taken it in Henry's with her so she wouldn't have to leave it in her car and risk it being stolen.

Maybe someone did mention to LE they didn't remember seeing CM with the camera. Somehow, LE took custody of the camera. Luckily for the friends, it wasn't found in their possession.

Wait, if the friends don't recall seeing the camera, then that's good for who has the camera.
For some reason, LE believed Christina may have had her camera with her. It was located where she lives later.
Maybe they thought she had the camera because of the IG post?

So my take on the camera and the pic of HF that was uploaded on Friday at 8:00 pm is that Christina didn't upload it. I thought this early on, but forgot because I was trying to catch up. I figured that at that time she was out with her friends already or at least on he way. You could see it wasn't an iPhone pic that you could upload instantly and chances are she wouldn't download it from her camera to upload it thru SM. May not mean much, but it makes sense if she didn't have her Canon Rebel with her.

Of course, she could have downloaded that pic to her computer at any time... Speaking of which, if she stayed logged in on her home computer, HF would be able to access all.

So my take on the camera and the pic of HF that was uploaded on Friday at 8:00 pm is that Christina didn't upload it. I thought this early on, but forgot because I was trying to catch up. I figured that at that time she was out with her friends already or at least on he way. You could see it wasn't an iPhone pic that you could upload instantly and chances are she wouldn't download it from her camera to upload it thru SM. May not mean much, but it makes sense if she didn't have her Canon Rebel with her.

Of course, she could have downloaded that pic to her computer at any time... Speaking of which, if she stayed logged in on her home computer, HF would be able to access all.

I think the same thing! It's highly possible he uploaded it and if they shared a computer he would have access to her SM and anything else so I hope LE has it among many other things. There has got to be something someone is missing!
Seriously!!

I believe there is definitely evidence they haven't shared or so I hope.

Cindy

per Twitter:

So we are saying the Canon Rebel would be the high-end camera, correct?

Further clarification on high end cameras I guess to most a canon rebel may be more high end than what an average person would carry and it's a beginner or entry level camera so maybe she had another higher end camera that her dad referred to.

There is no way you wouldn't notice D3 around someone's neck or even the Canon. I would think if she had it at Henry's or was using it to take photos that night someone would have seen her.

Our camera or hubby's is 10k camera and no way he's leaving it in the car and no way he's carrying it around all night not in its case unless he's doing professional shots for a reason.

So my guess is she did not have her "high-end" camera with her and maybe a smaller one.

Cindy

She would have had plenty of time to have uploaded the pic to Instagram before leaving to meet friends at the Shops by 11pm or so. If she had been upset at finding out that he was cheating on her I could see how she might have wanted to show him she was the "good girlfriend" who supported him so that he'd want to stay with her. JMO

You guys, I'm not trying to prove Christina had her camera with her. It's just that we know searchers were told about items Christina possibly had with her (may have had with her) when she went missing. A camera was one of the items.
Also the camera isn't mentioned on a poster LE put out it was pointed out to searchers.

Someone told someone with some authority about Christina's camera. The reason may have been as simple as it wouldn't be unusual for her to have her camera with her or someone insists/is certain she had her camera - maybe walking guy. Don't know.

If LE finds evidence she had her camera, then she did. If they don't find evidence, they won't know if she had it or not. It isn't an argument. But one must accept the possibility she had her camera since searchers were made aware of it.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Yikes!

Or someone wants everyone to think it was her playing good girlfriend who wasn't upset not knowing she already shared how upset she was with her boss or others

Cindy

You guys, I'm not trying to prove Christina had her camera with her. It's just that we know searchers were told about items Christina possibly had with her (may have had with her) when she went missing. A camera was one of the items.
Also the camera isn't mentioned on a poster LE put out it was pointed out to searchers.

Someone told someone with some authority about Christina's camera. The reason may have been as simple as it wouldn't be unusual for her to have her camera with her or someone insists/is certain she had her camera - maybe walking guy. Don't know.

If LE finds evidence she had her camera, then she did. If they don't find evidence, they won't know if she had it or not. It isn't an argument. But one must accept the possibility she had her camera since searchers were made aware of it.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Yikes!

I think there is a good chance she DID have a camera with her. Most photographers have several cameras. I believe we have around 10. I'm not questioning if she had one or not, I'm wondering if they found one as it sounded like someone mentioned they did somewhere in a post and my thoughts where "did they find on a search? Was it even hers or just someone's lost camera? Is dad saying her high end camera was not on her because they want to elude it was probably not her camera?

Most of you have followed timelines and facts way better than me I just started hearing about a camera found and I can't seem to piece it together but if they DID find a camera and it was possibly hers that's the only thing they've found so far so I hope it leads somewhere IF the camera is hers and was really found

Cindy

Her mother gave out information that the final text was the same time Christina disappeared.
We know this because LE tells us she can be seen on camera just before 4 AM and the final text was sent at 3:58.

Why would her mother put out information that isn't true? In good faith, I believe her until LE indicates otherwise.
LE may not be happy she revealed any details to the public.

I agree. If we begin to discount what the mom put out there and what her dad put out there, then we have to discount what the boss said, friends said, etc. IMO

OMG, if a person didn't have their phone with them in order to avoid detection, then a person wouldn't be aware of the final few texts (until much later). We don't know how many people left messages on Christina's phone, the content of the messages or the gaps of timing between them.

Once the digital record is made, it can be retrieved. Christina's last few texts may be very valuable.

BBM - hmm very interesting thought...

BBM - hmm very interesting thought...

Again.. Another fact that is left unknown to Media and the public. I guess I'm not comprehending how it is possible to have found NOTHING a month later signifying a crime actually Occurred here.

About the camera - IMO her friends would have known if she was lugging around her camera. It's not a small pocket camera...it's a big camera. It would have been a PITA to carry around to bars.

The IG photo that was uploaded was "probably" uploaded by HF who had access to her SM AND had her camera. BTW...I assume her camera had lots of photos of HF and their clothing line...so he definitely kknows how to work it.

The keys - IMO she went to the garage to look for them. Re-tracing her steps. EA walking with her. What transpired after that...well...

Her phone - Probably died. Her friend said her battery always dies. She probably got a few texts out with the little battery power she had left.

Where are you, Christina?

Help me out with your thinking here: if you think HF uploaded the Instagram pic, are you assuming that CM was not at home at 8pm? If so, why do you think this, and where would she have been? The only time we've gotten as far as her arrival to Plano was from Vi13 who said she saw her arriving and walking through the parking garage between 11pm and 11:30pm.

A person could most definitely be in Fort Worth at 8 and get to Plano just after 11.
Why do you think she was not at home after work/before going out? I think she uploaded the pic herself. JMO

So many people have commented on the thinness of the "extra" strap from the parking garage video. Rather than a camera strap or wallet strap, could it be the key lanyard, worn cross-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy