TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots more information at this link: http://kxan.com/2014/09/12/coltons-death-the-players-backgrounds/

CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) – Court records paint a picture of Meagan Work as a young, unmarried mother who grew up in a broken home and over the years, was unable to steer clear of the court system. As a young adult, the main male figures in Work’s life were her longtime boyfriend and her son’s biological father. Both are also no strangers to the legal system, records show.

(More at link)

The poor baby never had a chance. :( Just reading about the 3 brings me to tears. :(

Are you talking about the photo of him with the huge grin in the orange and brown shirt?

So mom gave this kid the BF's last name and not the Bio father??? weird so who was listed as Dad on the birth certificate?? I assume it would have to be the BF right?

Lots more information at this link: http://kxan.com/2014/09/12/coltons-death-the-players-backgrounds/

CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) – Court records paint a picture of Meagan Work as a young, unmarried mother who grew up in a broken home and over the years, was unable to steer clear of the court system. As a young adult, the main male figures in Work’s life were her longtime boyfriend and her son’s biological father. Both are also no strangers to the legal system, records show.

(More at link)

Holy hello. Between hearing about this, the 5 Jones children and Isabel Grogan within days of each other, I may never sleep soundly again. I'm just Heartbroken and disgusted.

Ok, so what I am about to say will probably not be very popular

In her mugshot, she seems to have a black eye. Is it just possible that she somehow got into it with someone/s and this is a result of this. Not to excuse it whatsoever. Maybe I just don't want to believe that a mother can do that to a child, blah:tantrum:

Ok, so what I am about to say will probably not be very popular

In her mugshot, she seems to have a black eye. Is it just possible that she somehow got into it with someone/s and this is a result of this. Not to excuse it whatsoever. Maybe I just don't want to believe that a mother can do that to a child, blah:tantrum:

I assumed that the black eye came from the fight she got into which led to her arrest for assault. Maybe not...but I think that was her mugshot for that. Her latest mugshot doesn't show a black eye...I don't think. Unfortunately, I think she had a hand in Colton's death. :(

Sent from my iPhone

I assumed that the black eye came from the fight she got into which led to her arrest for assault. Maybe not...but I think that was her mugshot for that. Her latest mugshot doesn't show a black eye...I don't think. Unfortunately, I think she had a hand in Colton's death. :(

Sent from my iPhone

That is what I had deduced as well. Of course we could all be wrong, but when we have no answers, we tend to answer our own questions. I was really hoping that we would be wrong about Colton and he would of been found safe and the worst MW would of gotten was being told she needs to keep BP up to date of his son's location. I hoped, prayed and pleaded....I feel like he was failed by the entire system. His 3rd birthday is a few days away. It's just not fair that he didn't live to see it. God, please keep this sweet little boy on your lap. He needs some love....

First time posting on this thread but I have been following this thread and case since last night. This case absolutely breaks my heart, the torture this poor baby had to endure is unimaginable. After seeing the abuse photos of this baby I have little doubt that those horrific injuries depicted potentially fatal internal injuries, the extent of bruising over the baby's flank and around to his abdomen would almost certainly cause internal bleeding. Again purely speculation on my part, but I can't help but wonder if those "scratches" might have been made by the metal handle if a fly swatter? And while I'm glad the person/s thought enough to document these injuries I cannot fathom potentially holding onto these pictures since June and allowing this child to be taken out of their care. I could never imagine the guilt they must feel and carry with them, not to mention the potential legal ramifications for their silence.

Dumbazz. FCA.2 will NOT fly in Texas. RIP, Colton, beautiful boy. You deserved so much better from everyone in your young life. :(

Dumbazz. FCA.2 will NOT fly in Texas. RIP, Colton, beautiful boy. You deserved so much better from everyone in your young life. :(

Okay, I am probably going to sound incredibly stupid, but can you tell me what FCA means? I apologize for my lack of brain ahead of time :)

It means f-ing (adverb of your choice) Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13