TX - Dad rapes stepson to avenge 8 yo daughter's rape, Fort Worth, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because he anally assaulted the younger sibling, I do believe that he was anally assaulted himself, maybe, even by his own biological father. I think that this boy needs help. The boy may have been bailed out by his mother because she knows full well that this boy was a victim once himself. I hope that this boy can be put into a program. He is still young.

I think that the girl will be traumatized by her father's actions. The girl is going to blame herself for everything, IMO. She needs counseling, too.

I hope that this family splits up. The boy should never be around the stepfather again. It's not a safe environment. It goes without saying that he should not be allowed the young girl unless and until he gets intensive treatment, which will make him understand why he is acting out.

Rape is not about sex. It is about power. I venture to say that this boy had no power or control when he was assaulted as a youngster. That's just speculation, but that's what I believe.

It is not normal for an 18-year-old boy to have sex with his much younger sibling, even if he is "horny" so to speak. Why didn't he just go after his mother? That's a rhetorical question, of course, He went after a younger, defenseless person for a reason...power and control.

Who knows...maybe, the stepfather has been molesting him...Whatever it is, I truly hope that it comes out at trial.

.....It is not normal for an 18-year-old boy to have sex with his much younger sibling, even if he is "horny" so to speak. Why didn't he just go after his mother? That's a rhetorical question, of course, He went after a younger, defenseless person for a reason...power and control....

That's a good point.

I can understand the father's rage.

I can also understand the teenage boy's horniness.

But they both made terrible choices. If anything, I feel more sorry for the teenage boy because I feel like he more naturally lacks the age and wisdom that I expect a grown father to have.

In any event, both the father and the teenager and the younger girl are in sad, sick places in their lives and I pray for all the members of this family.

This 18 yr old is not a child and it isn't normal for a horny teenager to rape a little girl anally. To me, this 18 yr old is a predator and got exactly what he deserved.

Maybe dad should have been more kind and forgiving like you apparently are. Instead of a wrench he should have used one of those candles that the anti DP activists light outside the prisons for murderers.

A kinder, gentler way to handle a waste of human cells.

Or maybe Dad should have been responsible enough to realize that his daughter needs him now more than ever and put her needs before his own selfish need for revenge. How have his actions helped his daughter? Imagine what she must be going through now. Who is her support system now? Her stepmother who bailed her rapist out of jail? my heart breaks for that poor child.

Or maybe Dad should have been responsible enough to realize that his daughter needs him now more than ever and put her needs before his own selfish need for revenge. How have his actions helped his daughter? Imagine what she must be going through now. Who is her support system now? Her stepmother who bailed her rapist out of jail? my heart breaks for that poor child.

Maybe there is a biological mother or a relative willing to give this child the help and nurturing she will need.

The dad did what many fathers would do if it happened to their child.

My heart breaks for the child. Her life is going to be complicated.

The man who raped this little girl, and yes, he is a man at 18, had better know right from wrong by his age! I have no sympathy for him. While I think the father went too far, I'm surprised he didn't kill him when he caught him in the act!

The man who raped this little girl, and yes, he is a man at 18, had better know right from wrong by his age! I have no sympathy for him. While I think the father went too far, I'm surprised he didn't kill him when he caught him in the act!

Thats exactly what I thought, really surprised that father didn't kill him. Was it the father who caught him or that the little girl told someone?

What this 18 year old did to his 8 year old sister is horrendous! What this father did to this 18 year old stepson is horrendous! What this mom did to this 8 year old daughter by bailing out her brother is horrendous! Poster's calling anyone a Hero in this story is horrendous!
My heart aches for this 8 year old little girl! I pray she is not reunited with this family.

Amen!

Jilly,

I have tried to make my points clearer in subsequent posts. If you can't understand them, I don't know how to make you do so.

I'll try one more time and then I'm giving up! Hormones (or horniness) and terrible boundaries in the face of opportunity can often lead to sexual molestation that is known as situational molestation. We don't know if this teenager molested situationally or if he is a pedophile. I am assuming the former while others assume the latter.

In the post where I referenced said horniness, my point was that while we might all understand both rage (of the father) and hormones (of the teenager), most of us would not have made the choices that either of those men made.

I was responding to several posts that thought that what the father did was absolutely terrific.

Thats exactly what I thought, really surprised that father didn't kill him. Was it the father who caught him or that the little girl told someone?

The story says that the father caught the teenager in the act of molestation and called the police to come take the teenager and told the police to keep him because he (the father) would harm him. The story also indicates that the father has a history of assault.

So the father knew he was dangerous to the teenager who was later, delievered right into his hands.

The story does not say anything about where the girl is now or give any indication as to her fate.

He caught him in the act and called the police.

From the artcile linked in the first post:
When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.

I think the word stepSON makes you almost forget that he is a grown man (18) sodomizing an 8 yr old girl. Dad just gave him a preview of what happens to child molestors in prison.
You made my mind up right here!! Good dad!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: GREAT POST!
If he was bold enough to rape an eight year old child that called him "brother", then he would eventually move on to other children and the cycle would continue. How many other children would have been victim to his horniness and hormones and at what cost to the child?

Dad stopped this future sex predator in his tracks. The method may have been over the top, but so is raping an eight year old defenseless little girl.

SouthCityMom,

I don't care whether this 18 year old man is a situational molester or a pedophile. I'm sure the little girl doesn't see the distinction. In some ways, being a situational molester makes him more dangerous than a pedophile...he doesn't care who or what he rapes when the urge and the right situation arises.

I'm sorry y'all, but I don't think a program will help an 18 year old. Again, while I think the father went too far, the 18 year old should never have been given bail. JMO

SouthCityMom,

I don't care whether this 18 year old man is a situational molester or a pedophile. I'm sure the little girl doesn't see the distinction. In some ways, being a situational molester makes him more dangerous than a pedophile...he doesn't care who or what he rapes when the urge and the right situation arises.

I'm sorry y'all, but I don't think a program will help an 18 year old. Again, while I think the father went too far, the 18 year old should never have been given bail. JMO
I agree with what you have said. For the bolded part what is the difference?

Thank you SCM & SD, I'm not sure if I'm going to word this right. You would think that if he were going to hurt his step-son it would have been immediately upon catching him assaulting his daughter. Unless he figured step-son wouldn't coming home, does this make sense?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas
Back