Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that I've seen a couple of those... I think that one of them happened here, no charges were pressed against the mother. :furious:

If it is one of those and one of the parents did it the other may not know. I would think that would be the mother. :mad:

Wow no charges pressed? That's ridiculous! Well, if that's the situation with this case..there will definitely be charges pressed, I'm sure about that! (making a false police report, child endangerment, along with many other charges).

I agree, I would think it would be the mother as well.

Tamaira Creagh, 19, said a man wearing a red hooded sweatshirt broke into her North Dallas apartment Tuesday night and tried to sexually assault her, then took her daughter Daijsa Weaver and fled. She said the child's father was not at home at the time.

I thought the baby was wearing a red hoodie? Were both the baby and the perp wearing red hoodies? Now that would be a coincidence especially as hot as it is in Texas even at midnight.

There are some major confusions in this story. Either the media is getting misinformation or the story is/was changing from the initial reports.

perp had a hoodie, baby was wearing purple from most accounts.
I gotta go with the dad being the culprit on this one......mainly from looking at the astro thread, leaning towards the shaken baby, or worse. She could have been in the carseat dead, mom thinking she was sleeping (busy packing)...dad came in, they fought, and dad took the baby....just thinking aloud.
No dad on camera....guilt?

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/48023612.html

Dallas Senior Cpl. Kevin Janse says police have exhausted all leads and tips.
He said investigators are going back through the evidence hoping they missed something.
He says as of right now police are back to square one.

I don't remember seeing this time stated before, but I could have missed it:
...The girl’s mother told police a man entered her apartment at around 11:40 p.m. Tuesday and tried to assault her.

That's correct, Kat...she has stated that time.

i can't find it right now but in the beginning when the LE took the dogs to the new apt. i thought i remembered them saying something about the only place the dogs hit was on the dumpster across the street from the apt. or was i dreaming it??

i can't find it right now but in the beginning when the LE took the dogs to the new apt. i thought i remembered them saying something about the only place the dogs hit was on the dumpster across the street from the apt. or was i dreaming it??

I heard that too, or it was a dumpster at the new apartment.

TY Dairygirl.

Alandus Weaver
alandusweaver.jpg

If the father did it (he has been arrested) the mother had to be in on it, too. I wonder why she hasn't been arrested.

I wonder what the warrant out of Richardson was about?

Wonder what LE has on the Dad? If he is the perp, Mother definately in on it. Even if
Dad was the actual "intruder" with his face covered, they lived together so I'm sure she would recognize his clothing. So sad...poor baby. Prayers for little Dasjia.

Well, we knew the mother's story did not sound right. Liars - both the mom and dad! I cannot understand why the mom is not at least charged with a false police report unless she is the one who finally came clean about what happened and has a deal. So where is the baby?

I will be very interested to know what the warrant is out of Richardson. I see the dad had a cell phone company? Here in the Louisiana parish where I live, a guy was arrested taking delivery of a box of cell phones he had ordered with a stolen identity. He was arrested for it and said he was doing it for a friend. Of course he lived in a drug infested area here.

I hope this guy is nailed! This so called mom should be arrested too - pregnant or not. She would still get medical care in jail. I do hope she cannot keep this next baby.

I am sick to death of these 's who kill babies and children! I am infuriated! Keep Gitmo open and send baby and child killers and RSO's there. Lock them up and throw away the key.

:furious:

Since the dad was charged with tampering with evidence, I'm thinking it could be the dad or the mom (or both) responsible Daisja's disappearance (death?). LE may have evidence of the dad moving a body or doing something else to cover up the crime, but no evidence of who it was who did something to Daisja as of yet.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Cops-Missing-Infants-Dad-Is-Suspect-In-Disappearance.html

Updated 5:43 PM CDT, Sun, Jun 14, 2009

...Authorities searched Lake Lewisville on Sunday after receiving a tip the baby's body may be there. Daisja still has not been found.

Rudy Oliver, Weaver's uncle, said the family of Daisja's mother is acting suspicious.

"I think she had something to do with it, and she let her family know, but they are not telling us," he said. "They are trying to get her out of trouble, and it hasn't even been a week that we've searched for this baby."...

...Police declined to say what evidence Weaver is accused of tampering with. Investigators would only say that an unnamed source relayed the information to them.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Amber.Alert.arrest.2.1044208.html
...Weaver spoke with CBS 11 on Friday. When asked about how people thought the disappearance story was suspicious he got up from the interview and walked away...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back