Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mother of eight-month-old Daisja Weaver has told police that she and the baby's father threw the child into Lewisvville Lake. More at link: http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ries/wfaa090615_wz_missingchild.82a80f0a.html

kaelee

From the article posted above:

According to the arrest warrant for 20-year-old Alandus Weaver, Jamaira Creagh said she arrived at an apartment on Marsh Lane in Dallas last Monday to find Daisja cold. She said they attempted to use CPR to resuscitate the child without success.

Yeah right. Then why are there blood-stained items??? She just continues to lie imo. I am sick of these so-called parents. :furious:

Oh, what did they do to you Daisja? You poor sweet baby girl. :(

It's just horrible! Tied to a sandbag and thrown over a bridge....blood in apartment.

Who could get angry enough to hurt or kill an innocent 8 month old baby?

With blood evidence, the entire "baby left in a hot car" theory goes right out the window.

Both of these wastes of inhuman flesh should rot in hell-o.

RIP little Daisja--you deserved SO much better in your short life. I would have gladly taken you to raise, and given you so much love. I am so sorry for what THOSE PEOPLE did to you.

From the article posted above:

Yeah right. Then why are there blood-stained items??? She just continues to lie imo. I am sick of these so-called parents. :furious:

If she didn't have anything to do with her daughter's death then why did she participate in the cover-up? Makes me sick.

The mother of eight-month-old Daisja Weaver has told police that she and the baby's father threw the child into Lewisvville Lake. More at link: http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ries/wfaa090615_wz_missingchild.82a80f0a.html

kaelee

The Mother's name in this article is identified as Jamaira Creagh. No wonder we couldn't find anything on her?

...According to the arrest warrant for 20-year-old Alandus Weaver, Jamaira Creagh said she arrived at an apartment on Marsh Lane in Dallas last Monday to find Daisja cold. She said they attempted to use CPR to resuscitate the child without success...

Bold faced lie. Any parent would immediately call 911.

The next day, Creagh, 19, told investigators that she and Weaver took the child to a bridge over Lewisville Lake, where they tied Daisja's body to a sandbag and threw her over a bridge railing into the water...

Uh-huh. I see. I hope they find Daisja soon enough for her to be able to speak loudly and very clearly to the ME about what they did to her.

Answer me this ladies and gents...if you saw or knew that the other parent of your child had harmed and killed the your baby girl, would your instinct be to protect that other parent? Not here, I'm going to be honest...if mine did such a thing? He knows he better run as fast as he can to turn himself in...before I get to him. You can bank on that one! JMHO

If she didn't have anything to do with her daughter's death then why did she participate in the cover-up? Makes me sick.

This now explains why mom said in her video, "he had a motive, he did what he had to do". "He got my little girl."

She lied and covered-up on that video, but must have slipped, because now it could be taken that she was speaking about the dad.

As much as I can tell how many of these cases are ultimately going to end, I never cease to be shocked and sickened when the details all start to pour out.

RIP Daisja.

If the items were visably stained red. That isn't just small drops of blood.

From the description of the items removed this beautiful baby was violently murdered IMHO.

There is a special level of Hades for parents such as these, it's near the bottom and it's close to sex offenders.

This is horrible :(

Thank goodness police have arrested these unthinkable "parents".

Rest in peace Daisja. :rose:

Thanks loneT there is a good video to the right of that article too.

I want to read that affidavit! Hopefully they will upload it soon.

...According to the affidavit: Creagh said on June 8, Weaver picked her up from work, but the child was not with him that day... he said he had bathed the child and left her home alone. When they arrived back at their apartment... she found the child's lifeless body wrapped in a towel on the floor.

...when Creagh asked Weaver what had happened to the child, he became threatening and violent towards her. She tried to call police, it says, but he stopped her and told her they had to "stick together" and tell police the child had been kidnapped.

... Creagh told police that after Weaver picked her up from work the following day he drove her to Lewisville Lake, stopped on a bridge, tied a sandbag to the baby's body and dropped it in the lake.

...Creagh told police throughout the incident she was afraid of what Weaver might do to her because she is six months pregnant with his child...

I want to read it but I don't trust she is telling the truth yet. LE is going to have to peel this onion.

WTF? I don't get it. I have four kids and yes they are loud and annoying sometimes, they break things, they don't sleep on my schedule, they don't listen or do anything I say. But, I'm more likely to put myself in time out, than even spank, let alone kill one of them.

And what happened to guilt? How can you even do something that despicable and not show some guilt, I know if it were me you would see plenty of guilt, like, oh, I don't know, a public suicide attempt.

I hate people, I hate people. I HATE PEOPLE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back