Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
January... you are welcome LOL..

On to the macabre.. wanna hear something sick? I just heard on the HLN video that pattyg posted ((((thanks pattyg)))) that some of the bloody items were found AT THE NEW APARTMENT!

Could this have been PLANNED?????????????? I think the move somehow ties into the whole thing. Seriously...

Ugh, they make me sick. Were they clearing out the old to bring in the new (the new baby due in 3 months)? I hope they rot in hell.

Why don't we bring back the public flogging? That seemed to work nicely. The threat of prison or DP is not enough to save these children, but I bet Ms. "Diva" with the bling bling myspace would have thought a little harder if the consequences were a public flogging.

Just sayin'.

Well done, Dallas LE! LE saw through this BS line they were handed and did not stop! Now the 's are in custody and LE WILL find little Daisja! Then she can be laid to rest with the love of even many people who never even knew her. She was such a precious baby. She can fly with all of the other innocent little angels!

I hope that BOTH are charged with murder. I further hope that the moment this new baby is born, it is taken and placed with people who really do want a baby and will love her/him.

I will be looking forward to this trial! Texas doesn't fool around!

Well done, Dallas LE! LE saw through this BS line they were handed and did not stop! Now the 's are in custody and LE WILL find little Daisja! Then she can be laid to rest with the love of even many people who never even knew her. She was such a precious baby. She can fly with all of the other innocent little angels!

I hope that BOTH are charged with murder. I further hope that the moment this new baby is born, it is taken and placed with people who really do want a baby and will love her/him.

I will be looking forward to this trial! Texas doesn't fool around!

ohhhhhhhhh....isn't that the truth. Don't mess with Texas!

Texas holds the record for the largest number of executions since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976.

Go Texas! (Yes, I'm pro-DP in cases like this). They don't stand a chance.

:woohoo:

Mel

correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't believe there are any cameras around that bridge.

January... you are welcome LOL..

On to the macabre.. wanna hear something sick? I just heard on the HLN video that pattyg posted ((((thanks pattyg)))) that some of the bloody items were found AT THE NEW APARTMENT!

Could this have been PLANNED?????????????? I think the move somehow ties into the whole thing. Seriously...

Oh............I HOPE not; I don't think I could stand it. I really don't. One innocent little baby for another? I loved each of my four so intensely even before they were born- this is beyond my ability to understand. I don't think those of us with normal minds CAN understand it.

I don't recall ever seeing any cameras on the bridge. One thing I do see are cars parked on the side just before you get on the northbound side - usually fishermen. I wonder if he parked his car there with them.

Oh............I HOPE not; I don't think I could stand it. I really don't. One innocent little baby for another? I loved each of my four so intensely even before they were born- this is beyond my ability to understand. I don't think those of us with normal minds CAN understand it.

I totally agree! I was in love from the minute I saw those positive pregnancy tests. I will never, ever understand what goes through the minds of these monsters who kill and toss their precious innocent babies like they never meant anything to them. But then again, I guess that's a good thing that we can't understand them.

You know, mom says, confesses all, that they threw poor Daisja's body, tied to a sandbag, off the bridge.
Maybe it is just me, but maybe mom is still not telling the truth.

And where did they get a sandbag? Do people in Dallas just have them laying around the house?
I live in the Pacific Northwest and we have lots of rain and I do not have a sandbag laying around. I do not even know where to get one.

Could it be a different bridge? Could it be not a bridge at all?
Who dumps a body off a bridge where it seems cars whiz past all
the time?
Could it be the closest possible place around?
A dumpster at the old or new apartment or somewhere in between?

Where does mom work? Hair salon? Didn't I read that somewhere?
Has the dumpster at work been checked?

And dad has been 'babysitting'? I just can't stand it when the dad says 'babysitting' his own children. And why wasn't dad working?

And bloody articles found in the apartment? Blankets, bedspread, towel, ??
They throw little Daisja away, but not the evidence?
With all that, we know it was not any kind of accident, no hot car, no sids, no
fragile baby dying unexpectedly, nope.
Blood.

Where the heck did they put little Daisja?!!!!

Bond Amount

Charge
TAMPERING W/PHYSICAL EVIDENCE .....F/3

Warrant Number
F09172419

Magistrate
Nan,Lollar

Remark
H/F DENTON CO SO /TO BE FILED BY DPD

Total Bond Amount:
25,000.00 * as of 2009-06-16 10:01:35.385

picture.php

There isn't a camera on the bridge. No..I actually have no idea where to buy sandbags, here, lol.....maybe that is like a figure of speech she is using?
Depending on what time he picked her up...traffic going north would be backed up...hell he could get out throw her off the bridge before the traffic even moved. If they went later in the evening, he coulda just pulled over to the shoulder and done it. In Dallas, I don't see anyone calling in to report that. Maybe someone will NOW come forward, wonder why LE isn't wanting to talk to ppl that might have seen something.
It could be a different bridge...although that is the closest lake around, and with Dad not having a DL, he sure wouldn't have wanted to be stopped with Daisja in the car.
I looked everywhere for where mom worked last nite. I, too, for some reason thought hair salon, but remembering the video, that seems unlikely. I'm guessing some lower end job...mcdonalds, store clerk, something like that (no offense to anyone of course, at least she had a job). My first thought was it was probably in Richardson (there is a beauty school here), as that is where dad got his DL ticket (and believe me, Dallas doesn't care, but Richardson will take you to jail in a minute for that)....but then again, if he got a ticket driving her to work, would he still be doing it if she worked there. Not sure what else is close, but obviously it isn't walking distance.
What was weird to me is Dad saying he left the baby home alone to go get Mom. Was that standard practice? If it was, then on the flip side, she couldn't work THAT far away.
I firmly believe Dad beat her, sorry to be graphic, but that is jmo. I think Mom is throwing dad under the bus to save her unborn.
They will eventually find her, Dallas PD is one of the best.
Sorry for the long posts, just wanted to answer some questions :)

OK, hold for Denton County would be this lewisville area. TO be filed by DPD gives me the impression there is NOT a current charge.
Maybe waiting to see what happens at the lake? Whatever is up there, is a felony, as is what she is being held on in dallas, but just a third degree which a good lawyer could plead down :(

Dreamweaver - you could be so right about this female continuing to lie about what happened to this sweet baby. The baby could be anywhere. It sounds like she was missing for at least 24 hours before the fake abduction was reported. What creepy, creepy POSs.

Finding bloody items means it probably was not shaken baby or an accidental drowning.

Prayers for this little one, such a sweet child,

Salem

does anyone else have blown margins on this page? Driving me nuts! LOL

yes, it is driving me insane as well :( the margins, that is.

Finally got mom's DOB anyway for who was looking for it....
DOB
1989-07-28

Why does this list her address as Garland? I thought the two complexes were close together...I must be wrong again.

yes, it is driving me insane as well :( the margins, that is.

Finally got mom's DOB anyway for who was looking for it....
DOB
1989-07-28

Why does this list her address as Garland? I thought the two complexes were close together...I must be wrong again.

Mistivon, may I ask where you got this DOB of 7-28-1989? Yesterday, we retrieved mother's DOB of 7-20-1989 from an affidavit (think it was dad's), and now I'm wondering which date is correct?

TIA for any help on this,

Soulscape

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214