Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did you find that? :eek:

Did her attorney get a court order to get her out due to her pregnancy? :confused:
=======================================

The only place I saw this was under the most recent news article in comments.

No match for her in the dallas county or denton county inmate systems, so I went to vinelink. That is where it says she was released by court order

Busy,
That just says session expired for me

I am thinking this "victim" thing may have the judge convinced

Well I be darn, it always takes me by surprise when a link does that LOL

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, defense attorneys kind of have to do that, don't they.

I would think Tamaira was a domestic abuse victim if she had told her co workers the next day or called the police the next day. Or not made the
statement to the news media.

And maybe she was abused, but so was poor baby Daisja.

yeah, i don't buy this.
i don't see many victims of dv that have myspace pages similar to hers....one of the hallmarks of the victims I have worked with is isolation and control.
She doesn't appear to be either.
IMO of course

Thanks, Kat, for your help! I was in the middle of trying to fix it (fumble, bumble) when an intense lightning storm flared up. My newly adopted dog I just discovered is afraid of thunder and lightning, so I had to go tend to him and leave the mess I posted. Sorry. I tried to find info on the site on how to just do the URL now that we have the fancy software, but could not find it. Much to learn.

Me thinks Ms. Creagh is a stellar actress.

Thanks, Kat, for your help! I was in the middle of trying to fix it (fumble, bumble) when an intense lightning storm flared up. My newly adopted dog I just discovered is afraid of thunder and lightning, so I had to go tend to him and leave the mess I posted. Sorry. I tried to find info on the site on how to just do the URL now that we have the fancy software, but could not find it. Much to learn.

Me thinks Ms. Creagh is a stellar actress.

LOL it's okay. I was trying to help ya out and you already had it! I have a dog like that too, she is petrified of thunder. :)

And I agree with you Ms. Creagh is milking it. JMHO

I call BS also on the attorney statement!!!!!!! Even if DV was a part of this situation - I am certain it was not the first time that the acted rough with the baby. The 2nd has a DUTY TO PROTECT the child, not stay with a male human impersonator.

I would also say, judging by her demeanor on the videotapes (this is politically incorrect) that she gave just as good as she got, if in fact DV was an issue.

Please do not think I am unsympathic to victims of DV. I am not, but in this day and age there is so much info available that when DV is turned upon a child, it is the other parent's RESPONSIBILITY to get them out of the situation!

Salem

I agree with you Salem....I imagine the DV went both ways. Maybe I'll check police logs and see if they have a history if I can find it.
Also, I did just hear also on the news that LE has enough testimony and evidence that Daisja is gone, although murder charges weren't mentioned.
These cases, especially Jody's today, are really taking a toll.

and to think she will have another baby soon.................I'm speechless!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back