TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every time I check up on this case in hopes of hearing a change in the case, it gets stranger. The public also seems to be quickly be turning on the family/support page. I do think some of the questions are relevant and can understand why people are becoming so suspicious. I have read multiple reports that there is missing billboard up in Centerville Tx. Strange location other than to be seen by travelers between here Dallas/Oklahoma. People are asking why there and not where she lived and went missing from? No answer. People are asking how much the reward is.. since a REWARD is now being offered (from the Go Fund Me page) no response. And one of the craziest newest allegations that people are reporting seeing her ALIVE and well and telling them she does not want to be found???!!!
Its a bit extreme to go missing to escape and abusive relationship, but it could be plausible. She would certainly have to have help on something so elaborate.
I have read, the family has refused free professional help, does anyone know what kind of help this was?

And one of the craziest newest allegations that people are reporting seeing her ALIVE and well and telling them she does not want to be found???!!!
Its a bit extreme to go missing to escape and abusive relationship, but it could be plausible. She would certainly have to have help on something so elaborate.
I have read, the family has refused free professional help, does anyone know what kind of help this was?

Her family seems really close, so I could see one of them keeping her safe, but if that was the case they wouldn't be posting on her missing group all the time and on their own profiles... IMO. Also, given the rumors about past court cases, it doesn't seem like she'd leave her youngest son.

But you're right - I think her loved ones are being as up front as possible, but it's always hard when a Help Find page becomes a Support Only page. By asking certain questions, a poster might ring a bell for someone!

Her family seems really close, so I could see one of them keeping her safe, but if that was the case they wouldn't be posting on her missing group all the time and on their own profiles... IMO. Also, given the rumors about past court cases, it doesn't seem like she'd leave her youngest son.

But you're right - I think her loved ones are being as up front as possible, but it's always hard when a Help Find page becomes a Support Only page. By asking certain questions, a poster might ring a bell for someone!

Yes, rumors grow like wildfire in a small town like Magnolia. I was just really surprised to see this newest allegation of been seen. I have also read mention of the Waller County Sheriffs office.. but couldn't get a handle on exactly what was being referenced. The words "they know" where mentioned. The post of course like all post asking questions was deleted. Trying to determine why Waller County would be involved. Bowler Rd where was she was last seen would be in Waller Co but she lived in and was missing from Montgomery Co. Much of the area to search is in Waller Co.
I wish LE would give some update, or seem active in this search. Soooo quiet. Too quiet from LE and News, fairly quiet on Support pages too.

Maybe there were phone pings of a suspect in the areas of where the billboards have now been placed. ??? Just a thought.

Hmm, they must feel they know something if they're searching Waller County and not the county she lived in. Maybe phone pings, maybe they think she never actually came home after the party. Her phone isn't missing, correct?

Rumors she is alive and well?!

What a bizarre case. I do not fault anyone for needing a timeout from life, but would this mom leave her kids? Especially the youngest, who would be with his biological, and possibly violent, father?

These people reporting she is alive...did they say where they saw her? In Magnolia or Centerville?

Rumors she is alive and well?!

What a bizarre case. I do not fault anyone for needing a timeout from life, but would this mom leave her kids? Especially the youngest, who would be with his biological, and possibly violent, father?

These people reporting she is alive...did they say where they saw her? In Magnolia or Centerville?

These are the words used in the actual post ( I took a screen shot because I knew it would be deleted and was so shocked by this allegation) " 1. I was at a place of business Sat. morning and the girl at the counter and i was talking about it and she said that Danielle was seen about 2 weeks ago alive and she said she didn't want to be found? Is this true to your knowledge?"

I believe the person posting this message was from the Magnolia area. Craziness. This is far from proven fact but just odd that even accusations like this are being thrown around. But everything has been odd about this one.
I follow most all the missing person cases from near where I live. I cant recall another off the top of my head where people are claim the person is alive and hiding..

Good point on the cell phone pings! I do believe they stated her purse and cell are missing and cell has been off since the Sunday she went missing.

These are the words used in the actual post ( I took a screen shot because I knew it would be deleted and was so shocked by this allegation) " 1. I was at a place of business Sat. morning and the girl at the counter and i was talking about it and she said that Danielle was seen about 2 weeks ago alive and she said she didn't want to be found? Is this true to your knowledge?"

I believe the person posting this message was from the Magnolia area. Craziness. This is far from proven fact but just odd that even accusations like this are being thrown around. But everything has been odd about this one.
I follow most all the missing person cases from near where I live. I cant recall another off the top of my head where people are claim the person is alive and hiding..

Good point on the cell phone pings! I do believe they stated her purse and cell are missing and cell has been off since the Sunday she went missing.

In the Anjelica Hadsell case, there was a girl who made some very specific claims- she saw her in a cab with 2 guys and another girl, by the beach, looked like she was being forced to be there, etc. Well, AJ has been found deceased. People say crazy things to stir up sh** and place themselves in the middle of situations. I wouldnt put stock in it until or unless the police say they are not considering her missing, a photo emerges or multiple people have the same sightings. Thats my opinion.

I am sure the longer she is missing more rumors and gossip than facts will be circulated. There are some strange things that I don't understand to do with her disappearance for sure. I haven't seen any information being shared publicly coming from the people who were at the party with them. No description of what her mood was like at the party, nothing about conversations she had with people there. I haven't heard anything from anybody except her Mom, sister and Father (could be step) relating to her disappearance. Other family have posted but only asking for support. It really seems to me that the first 24-48 hours they knew of her disappearance they were looking for her alive. Then they asked for anyone who had seen her husband's pickup truck after 1am that morning to come forward with information. LE have tracked her phone and her cell records according to the FB page. The request to property owners to search their land was expanded to the Plantersville area recently. Magnolia is very close to county lines. Grimes, Waller and Montgomery Co are the requested search areas.

I think some friends of the family are trying to coordinate a search of the Rennaisance Festival area at the moment. She has worked there at some point. The fund raiser account was definitely set up to try and raise a bigger reward. I have not heard any public information as to why TES called off the searches, but if they had no leads and their searches were turning up nothing then I would imagine it's just not a good use of their resources due to the size of the potential area to be searched.

The lack of anything from her husband just doesn't make sense if his story is true. Lots of assumptions can be made on that and there's nothing about him and that situation that sits well with me.

I'm just getting up to date on this case. I'm in North Texas and haven't heard about it. I have a bad feeling about this though. :( It makes my hinky meter go crazy when a significant other is so silent.

I'm also still a little confused about the timeline. So, Danielle is last seen at a friend's party at 1am. Hubs and son pick her up from the party in his truck. What time did he supposedly leave to "go pick up her truck"?

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

BBM in post above: Do you know which Ren Festival they are searching? We went to the Ren Fest in Waxahachie a couple of weeks ago. I think we are going to take our boys there again this weekend or the next. I'll definitely keep an eye out for Danielle. Honestly, I don't think I will see her there, unfortunately. :(

I believe the person posting this message was from the Magnolia area. Craziness.

My bullship meter went off when I read that, but they should follow up on any lead of course, because you never know.

The rumors about Billboards in Centerville, Texas are just that, A RUMOR. The FAMILY is NOT aware of ANY SUCH BILLBOARD. There IS A REWARD to Bring Danielle Home. There is a ACTIVE SEARCH for Danielle with family, friends and concerned volunteers. I realize that many of you have so many QUESTIONS as do the family. There are a few things that I want to clear up on here, Danielle's father Chuck IS her biological FATHER. Her husband Austin has NOT been involved in the search and has NOT said anything PUBLICLY. He is a welder by trade. The family is desperately searching to Bring Danielle Home. As for commenting on a particular SEARCH area, that is done in private t preserve ANY and ALL evidence. The family appreciates all of the concern and sends thanks. The one thing that puts cases like this in jeopardy are RUMORS and untruths. I will relay any information I can find out to stop unnecessary statements and keep focused on the mission to Bring Danielle Home to her family.

Danielle's phone IS MISSING. WALLER County (FIELDSTORE AREA) is the last place Danielle was seen at 1:00 AM before she left with her husband and son.

I do not think this woman is alive but I hope like hell I'm wrong.

How/why would the husband not be involved in the search?! There is a lot of open land in this area to get rid of a body and grandma immediately removing the kid stinks like bad fish.

The families focus is to find Danielle. It is up to LE to question the Husband Austin and friends as to her mood at the time of their departure. Tons of unanswered questions and rightly so but the family IS focused on finding Danielle and bringing her home.

I assume that LE have checked out where the last pings from her phone came from. I hope that gives them some clues about where to search.

That is up to LE to release any information regarding Danielle's phone AND records. I seriously DOUBT that will happen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scroobius
Back