TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per NAMUS - breast implants. That's new info. Those have ID numbers on them.

But it's strange that "needs seizure medication" isn't mentioned under the medical section on NAMUS.

Were all three (Danielle, husband, son) at the friend's party, or was Danielle there alone and the two picked her up?

Coming in late-is that a picture of her husband on the missing flyer? Don't think I've seen that before...

Yes. The flyers have been updated a couple of times to include more information such as the location of the party and a photograph of him and his truck. I think the are hoping to jog someone's memory that may have seen the truck during the night after they left the party.

She looks completely different in all photos! Wonder which is most recent?

I'm from this area and haven't noticed much attention given to her. We have a lady missing from Kingwood, similar circumstances and not much talk of it.
My question is why would they take a child to a party?
Why would they drive home drunk with the child.
Is the gas station that has been referenced to when the attendant said they couldn't talk about it, is it on the way home from the party?
And I hate to say this, but with all the flooding going on and if something happened to her she is way down river.

The husband needs to talk. Do we know if he has a lawyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we talked about the rain several weeks ago and it has rained a ton since!

Who is missing from Kingwood? I have not heard anyone on local news. I think Danielle has received a fair amount of coverage for how little the case has developed.

I do not think anyone is certain they were drunk on the way home from the party.

Her name is Melba Lyons she went missing from Kingwood Medical Center June of last year. Hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Security video showed her running away from the hospital in bare feet.

There is a Kingwood forum on it, that too is a very strange! That's right off 59 in a high traffic high construction area. They have put fliers up and they are gone the next day.

This has probably been covered but I'll ask anyway...was any searching or testing done on the husband's truck? or her car? If I understand correctly, they left in his truck that night, but her car was left there? So they had taken their own vehicles to the party? And has it ever been confirmed that he walked with the small child the next morning to get her car and she was asleep on the couch?

This has probably been covered but I'll ask anyway...was any searching or testing done on the husband's truck? or her car? If I understand correctly, they left in his truck that night, but her car was left there? So they had taken their own vehicles to the party? And has it ever been confirmed that he walked with the small child the next morning to get her car and she was asleep on the couch?

Her husband's truck was impounded by the police, or, should I say, the photographs of the husband's truck that were posted on the FB page were in an impound lot. There was confusion about the story on picking up her vehicle. If it was at the party, it was not within walking distance. I think the last I remember was that he was picked up by a friend the next morning to go and get her vehicle. Somewhere the story of him walking to get the car got dropped. There are lapses in the facts as given. He left to get her vehicle with a friend and his little boy was with him. That was early in the day. That should have been an hour trip there and back not allowing for any time talking to anyone etc. When he got home later that afternoon (3ish?) she was not there. Her vehicle was at the house when she was reported missing on Monday. Somewhere in there the little boy was picked up by his mother and taken to Louisiana.

Someone put together a timeline several posts ago. That may have some more details, I will try and find it and bump it up.

I tried to make a time line from the information we have so far. Please add information and make corrections if this is wrong.

Sunday, March 22

1:00 A.M. Leaves Party with husband Austin and 3 yr old son in his White Ford pick-up. Party was at Leaning Oaks Trailer Park, on Bowler Road and FM 1488, in Fields Store, Texas. [13 mile drive to get home to Turtle Dove Lane] [She was wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, a cammo jacket with pink trim and a black belt with a silver buckle.]

2:30 A.M. Her friend texts her, no text back. [Her phone has been off since Sunday]

Austin and son are picked up at their home by a friend to retrieve Danielle’s car, Danielle is asleep on the couch in gray sweatpants and t-shirt.

Austin drives her vehicle home and leaves in his white Ford pickup to go to work with the son. She is gone. [According to comment in Daily Mail]

3:30 P.M. Austin gets home from work with son and she is still gone [Her purse and cell phone are gone] and her truck is still in the driveway.

Monday, March 23

Danielle's parents & sister went to their house Monday, after repeat calls on Sunday & Monday were not returned.

Danielle's family and Austin call police and file a missing person report.

Austin's mom came and took Austin’s son back to Louisiana with her.

Bumping this up. A new piece of information on the new website says that numerous attempts to contact her since 4:15 am on the Sunday morning were unsuccessful. The time is new.

Danielle's birthday is this Sunday. Thinking of her and her family and praying and hoping that they find some answers.

So left the party at 1 am together
What ummm condition where they in when the friends last saw them? Was one intoxicated and another not, so that one drives the other home? How many people?
What do the other people at the party say as to their demeanor, were they fighting? cross with each other? going 'out of bounds' with someone else?
friend text at 2:30 am-no answer that is not unusual after partying
someone texts at 4:15 am-no answer that is not unusual and why would anyone be texting at that time of morning? Is this the norm with them? Was there a
specific reason someone would continue checking on her? Did the husband receive texts at 2:30 or 4:15?
Husband leaves in the am to retrieve her vehicle with son and friend at what time?
Husband returns in the ?early afternoon with her vehicle--he goes in the home sees she's gone at what time?
Husband returns at 3:30 pm and she's still gone
It is not known if she is in the previous evenings clothing or in the supposed gray sweat pants and tshirt, is this only the husband's statement or did the friend see her also?
family files missing person report
family takes the young son home with her from Louisiana? how long of drive..as in when did he call his mother to come get the son that she would have
already picked him up by Monday when she is reported missing?
Husband does what since then?
What type of job does he have that he can take a young son with him on a Sunday for how long?
Has the young son ever been questioned as to 'where's mommy?'
Is it the 'norm' for him to take the young son with him to work, errands?
Is there any dv in the home that is known?
Phone pings? When did the phone start going to voicemail instead of ringing through?
Sorry but I am not very confident she ever 'arrived' home after that party....
I will go back and see if I can answer my own questions.....

I went back and read most of the thread...I can see we all pretty much have the same questions, with no clarification.

I do have one that I didn't see
What kind of party was this? A small simple gathering of a few friends? Birthday party? A loud music alcoholic party? Several posters stated the husband's personality appears to be a quietish man, buys the same items, no small talk, does not speak to others much, kind of keeps to himself...if that is the case
WHY would he go to a party with lots of people? With a small child? Is this a normal thing for them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back