TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody this is my first time posting. I think the girl Crystal is lying about it being another person in the car.

That was my initial thought, however LE confirmed her version. The key is finding information from the guy who paid her $500. It appears there is another person she did not know that did the shooting. This is a hit/execution.

Any idea on what the motive is?

It is business related, but I wouldn't want to post my thoughts on details. Understand this is my gut feeling, not anything I know to be a fact.

Hi everybody this is my first time posting. I think the girl Crystal is lying about it being another person in the car.

:welcome: :D good first post. A lot of people were thinking that but police per the arrest warrant say witnesses seem to confirm her account that another individual was in the vehicle.

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

That was my initial thought, however LE confirmed her version. The key is finding information from the guy who paid her $500. It appears there is another person she did not know that did the shooting. This is a hit/execution.

So, CC agreed to give a stranger a ride to commit a robbery. She is lucky she is in jail and that the stranger didn't kill her too!!! Then again I thought LE said the driver exited the vehicle and re entered the vehicle??

It disgusts me that she was a dental assistant. That was my job for quite a few years when I was in my twenties and the thought of that person with her hands in someone's mouth, responsible for the sterility of the environment... :gaah:

It is business related, but I wouldn't want to post my thoughts on details. Understand this is my gut feeling, not anything I know to be a fact.

I know from reading her Face Book that she was a dental assistant with the authority to hire other dental assistants. She spoke of going through resumes'. Someone asked for a job, and she told that person that if they were a dental assistant, she would hire them. She also spoke of doing insurance verifications. So even though she was a dental assistant, maybe she performed the role of office manager.

So let's think this through. If CC murdered on her own, what would her motive be?

She was fired, not hired, not given a good reference, stiffed in pay? I would think her motive would be related to dentistry somehow? But are any of those truly enough reason to make someone, even someone as rough as CC seems to be, to MURDER? Something is still missing, imo.

I'm not entirely giving up the idea of a hired hit and CC was in the circle of acquaintances to chose as a driver.

We know CC is involved, but we still don't know motive.

JMO

I too after finding her FB page, MySpace and instagram sites and reading the warrant I believe there is someone who hired Crystal to drive the car and then there was another man who was the shooter. Perhaps the first man is a broker for hits. <modsnip>

So since we know she was a dental assistant for a female dentist, let's say Kendra was her boss. From the postings on CC's facebook, it looks like she has a lot of money problems (posting pictures of bills, says she doesn't have enough $). Maybe Kendra caught her stealing $ and was going to report her to the police, so CC killed her. CC is a single mom (no idea if this is true, but looks like it could be per her FB) and the thought of being fired, arrested, going to jail is too much for her. There is no robbery nor is there an accomplice.

Couple of things about the affidavit-when they describe Ms Hatcher as the Complainant (responded to a distress call, when arrived saw the complainant with gunshot wound...) does that mean Kendra herself called 911 or do they call her complainant just because they filed the arrest warrant on her behalf?

Second, I just don't believe for a minute that CC drove an "unknown" male to do this. Unless witness 2 set it up for someone. Why would CC give up everything but the name of unknown? Because he never gave her his name maybe?

Just my gut, but I don't think Ricky had anything to do with it. I think it was hit from ex or I think CC is involved with some stupid little *%#ks who would kill someone to get some quick cash for a fix. I work child protection. You'd be surprised at the stupid, big-time shet a junkie will do when s/he is hurting for an $8 bag of heroin. All jmo.

I know from reading her Face Book that she was a dental assistant with the authority to hire other dental assistants. She spoke of going through resumes'. Someone asked for a job, and she told that person that if they were a dental assistant, she would hire them. She also spoke of doing insurance verifications. So even though she was a dental assistant, maybe she performed the role of office manager.
Well wasn't she a busy bee? Smh. I think she was probably lying about her responsibilities in the office to make herself look more important to ppl on FB. Maybe I'm wrong. IMO

So since we know she was a dental assistant for a female dentist, let's say Kendra was her boss. From the postings on CC's facebook, it looks like she has a lot of money problems (posting pictures of bills, says she doesn't have enough $). Maybe Kendra caught her stealing $ and was going to report her to the police, so CC killed her. CC is a single mom (no idea if this is true, but looks like it could be per her FB) and the thought of being fired, arrested, going to jail is too much for her. There is no robbery nor is there an accomplice.

--in April, through posts made re: her dental job, she names the dentist that she worked for, a female, but it wasn't Kendra.

CC worked for another female dentist, not Kendra. I was just noticing that she posted almost daily on her face book page until August 17th. After August 17th, there are no more posts. I wonder what happened to her that she no longer posted after that date?

CC worked for another female dentist, not Kendra. I was just noticing that she posted almost daily on her face book page until August 17th. After August 17th, there are no more posts. I wonder what happened to her that she no longer posted after that date?

Do you mean April? She was posting almost daily until the end of April, then her posts cut back dramatically, and now nothing since August 17th. Usually I would think she just wasn't making all her posts public but seeing what she does post in public, well, I'd be surprised if there was anything she wasn't willing to share.

<modsnip>

She looked like the only person in the Jeep. But didn't she say a male friend did it. I just can't see her pulling the trigger like that. Jmo.

So, CC agreed to give a stranger a ride to commit a robbery. She is lucky she is in jail and that the stranger didn't kill her too!!! Then again I thought LE said the driver exited the vehicle and re entered the vehicle??

Very good point, Isabelle! If the killer was a stranger, why not kill CC too so that there's one less witness to talk to LE & save himself the $500!!!????!!!

Do you mean April? She was posting almost daily until the end of April, then her posts cut back dramatically, and now nothing since August 17th. Usually I would think she just wasn't making all her posts public but seeing what she does post in public, well, I'd be surprised if there was anything she wasn't willing to share.

<modsnip>

Yes, that's what I meant.

Very good point, Isabelle! If the killer was a stranger, why not kill CC too so that there's one less witness to talk to LE & save himself the $500!!!????!!!

My understanding is that a separate guy paid CC to drive, and also paid the killer. The killer did not pay CC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay