TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived out of state for 8 years while serving in the military. My parents did not have a lot of money, but they would save up and buy me plane tix at least twice a year so we could visit....or they would fly down and see me.

If they wanted to see him, money wouldn't stand in the way. They may have been lower income, but probably still made it work to see their son. IMO.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He just recently got out of medical school and residency. It takes a lot of money to become a doctor. If his family isn't well off, then he is likely in debt with student loans. Would make sense then for family to buy him a ticket. Sounds like his mother didn't like his ex, but perhaps she liked the new gf, KH. KH was beautiful and educated. What's not to like?

The purchase of only one plane ticket may have been the Parent's taking a stance. "We dont want her in our home". One of the links also states plans changed just before xmas and the Parent's ended up going to Dallas for the holiday. Sounds to me like they wanted contact with the ex minimal at best. IMO

Social Media/Social Networking Links, e.g., Facebook and Twitter

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them. Any exception must first be approved by an administrator or a moderator.

Im aware of that. Someone stated the ex was not licensed anywhere. Maybe she failed to graduate from whatever school she was attending or maybe didnt pass boards if i need to be more specific

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

She hasn't taken her boards yet. In fact the licensing boards are supposed to be this Saturday, I believe.

I pray this comes to a conclusion soon. Must be incredibly hard on those who loved Kendra.

I so wish Kendra had her facebook set to private, even though I was once young and in love. Thank goodness we didn't have the technology to make ourselves so visible back then.
Oh well, there is no going back for anyone involved in this tragedy.
The timelines between Ricky's relationships seem a little close and I also wish he would have taken more steps to warn KH of the belief (by his parents) that his "ex" was "crazy".
Wish wish wish, doesn't change it.
When this happened to me after years of marriage, I was not happy. I was furious.
I got counseling and it was so relieving.
There is no excusing these actions, but there is hindsight and hopefully other younger people will realize the warning signs.
I wish that R's parents had expressed their opinion of the ex to KH. Maybe they did.
jmo

Thank you for continue to post articles about what could have lead up to the killing of my dear friend Kendra. Everytime I see a new video about her I breakdown she was an awesome person and no matter how jealous someone is doesn't mean this had to happen. So thank you for your continued efforts to find the truth. I am headed to go say goodbye to my friend..I guess i now have just one more angel to watch over us

Blessings and Peace to Kendra's family and also to her friends today as they say their final goodbyes.

He just recently got out of medical school and residency. It takes a lot of money to become a doctor. If his family isn't well off, then he is likely in debt with student loans. Would make sense then for family to buy him a ticket. Sounds like his mother didn't like his ex, but perhaps she liked the new gf, KH. KH was beautiful and educated. What's not to like?

The parents not paying for a girlfriend's airplane ticket probably means they didn't like her, and it also may be an "old-fashioned" stance about them living together - they weren't about to support that arrangement financially. Perhaps it was an attitude like that, not wanting to take care of a girlfriend. They might have been more generous if exGF was their daughter-in-law.

Kendra probably paid for her own plane ticket to SF.

JMO, speculation only.

I have a hunch she's probably not going to make it. :)

"But they [RP and ex] continued to keep in touch and in recent weeks she showed a classmate a text from him wishing her good luck on her final exams, according to the former classmate."
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...d-distraught-prior-to-killing-friend-says.ece

Edited to add this, in terms of timeline:

"In the summer of 2014, she told her friends that she and Paniagua had broken up. She moved out. Her grades fell, and she withdrew from the two-year-program for a few weeks, the classmate said. She returned in the fall as a member of the class behind her original one and graduated from the program last week."

The parents not paying for a girlfriend's airplane ticket probably means they didn't like her, and it also may be an "old-fashioned" stance about them living together - they weren't about to support that arrangement financially. Perhaps it was an attitude like that, not wanting to take care of a girlfriend. They might have been more generous if exGF was their daughter-in-law.

Kendra probably paid for her own plane ticket to SF.

JMO, speculation only.

Yes, and unlike the XGF, Kendra was an equal. She was just as accomplished as he was in her own field.

Doctors incur tons of debt and many are still paying on it till retirement.

Just for conversation sake, how would someone be found and extradited from Mexico?

I imagine the govt does not want a killer in their town. Do US LE go down to find someone?

Thank you for continue to post articles about what could have lead up to the killing of my dear friend Kendra. Everytime I see a new video about her I breakdown she was an awesome person and no matter how jealous someone is doesn't mean this had to happen. So thank you for your continued efforts to find the truth. I am headed to go say goodbye to my friend..I guess i now have just one more angel to watch over us

So very, very sorry for your loss. We will be with you in spirit :rose:

Yes, and unlike the XGF, Kendra was an equal. She was just as accomplished as he was in her own field.

I have seen doctors abandon their family and go with a person who is not an equal.

H
I so wish Kendra had her facebook set to private, even though I was once young and in love. Thank goodness we didn't have the technology to make ourselves so visible back then.
Oh well, there is no going back for anyone involved in this tragedy.
The timelines between Ricky's relationships seem a little close and I also wish he would have taken more steps to warn KH of the belief (by his parents) that his "ex" was "crazy".
Wish wish wish, doesn't change it.
When this happened to me after years of marriage, I was not happy. I was furious.
I got counseling and it was so relieving.
There is no excusing these actions, but there is hindsight and hopefully other younger people will realize the warning signs.
I wish that R's parents had expressed their opinion of the ex to KH. Maybe they did.
jmo

I so agree about Facebook. As a another of three grown children, this case brings up so many worries and questions about how to deal with an Ex that can't let go.

Do you allow them to stay in touch and try to be "friends" or does that keep hope alive and keep them from moving on?

Or do you cut the person off completely, and risk their fury?

But, one thing is certain IMO...be very cautious about what you put on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz