TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems CC told her relatives one thing, but police quite another. If daily mail is to be believed, CC claimed she was just asked to drop the guy off. But from police affidavits, she was paid $500 to get the driver's license from the victim. I personally think neither story is very accurate, and CC might be trying to cover her behind.

If am not mistaken, CC originally said that she was paid $500 to simply drive this man and he was going to get the DL. This is in keeping with what she's saying now.

From the DM article: -- 'He had a gun…what was I supposed to do? 'That's all. I didn't know he was going to shoot somebody. I believed he was going to pick up a drivers license.'

Well, someone knows who this guy is. If CC does not, why would her family be threatened? Where's the apartment where she picked him up?

Was Ricky still paying for the Ex's cell phone? Was she really totally the Ex...what was he telling her? Where was she getting the money for her apartment and to hire an "errand girl?"

This article creates more questions than answers IMO.

She might not know who this man is, but he may well know who she is and where she lives via the XGF. And she and her family have had their names in the news so they could be traced this way as well.

Yes, it does make you question what level of connection there still was between R and the XGF.

If am not mistaken, CC originally said that she was paid $500 to simply drive this man and he was going to get the DL. This is in keeping with what she's saying now.

From the DM article: -- 'He had a gun…what was I supposed to do? 'That's all. I didn't know he was going to shoot somebody. I believed he was going to pick up a drivers license.'

How were they going to pick up this driver's license? If you go take someone's possessions against their will, that's robbery. Which is a felony. It that person dies during commission of a robbery, it's murder.

Bona Dea. Our (me and my wife) 16th anniversary was just yesterday. So far so good. Except for bills. Lol.

But you are right. Some things can change a loving relationship into some horrible feelings in no time.

I'm glad you made it out okay. Good job.

Congratulations Dexter! Happy Anniversary to you both. My husband and I celebrated ours yesterday too...our 49th. Yay for September 10! We still haven't figured out where the years went and how we got this old! We try our best to stay "Forever Young" and we feel very fortunate. I feel for those who have been through horrible stuff in their marriages.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/foreveryoung.html

It could just be a case of the Dr. not being able to completely get her out of his life. We have all seen/read cases when an unstable partner hangs on. The stable one gives in to find some level of peace. It would not surprise me in the end to find out he was being harassed. According to reports his Mother even recognized this girl needed help. So either she was aware of what he was going thru with her or witnessed it herself despite living in different city's. Or both. He is also a victim IMO.

How were they going to pick up this driver's license? If you go take someone's possessions against their will, that's robbery. Which is a felony. It that person dies during commission of a robbery, it's murder.

Yes, we know that, of course. I don't think CC is innocent in all of this because it's clear she knew a robbery was going to take place. I think 'pick up a drivers license' is her way of downplaying the situation. In the end, she knew something was going to happen that wasn't legal. MOO.

It could just be a case of the Dr. not being able to completely get her out of his life. We have all seen/read cases when an unstable partner hangs on. The stable one gives in to find some level of peace. It would not surprise me in the end to find out he was being harassed. According to reports his Mother even recognized this girl needed help. So either she was aware of what he was going thru with her or witnessed it herself despite living in different city's. Or both. He is also a victim IMO.

He might have felt sorry for her. She had trouble in her classes after they broke up. Maybe he felt responsible.

Congratulations Dexter! Happy Anniversary to you both. My husband and I celebrated ours yesterday too...our 49th. Yay for September 10! We still haven't figured out where the years went and how we got this old! We try our best to stay "Forever Young" and we feel very fortunate. I feel for those who have been through horrible stuff in their marriages.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/foreveryoung.html

Wow. September 10th connected the dots for both of us. 2 friends who have something in common. You never know.

Much love my dear friend. Much obliged for the coincidental knowing. I salute.

I didn't see in the DailyMail article that the EGF phone was in RPs name or on his account. If it was, the EGF most likely accessed the phone bill on line and that is how she got KHs phone number. How do they know who's account the phone is listed with and do we know that LE has or had access to the phone? My guess is RP told LE about the phone being in his name; phone is in a river somewhere.

"Bring me the driver's license" is the way to confirm that you've killed the right person.

Yes, except you don't generally keep someone on your cell phone plan if you're being harassed. That's just common sense. You leave yourself open to a possible breach of privacy. And you don't send texts wishing them luck on their upcoming tests. IMO, there seems to still be some level of at least friendly connection there.

Yes, we know that, of course. I don't think CC is innocent in all of this because it's clear she knew a robbery was going to take place. I think 'pick up a drivers license' is her way of downplaying the situation. In the end, she knew something was going to happen that wasn't legal. MOO.

I think she is trying to cover up her behind and she knew a lot more than what she is claiming.

I didn't see in the DailyMail article that the EGF phone was in RPs name or on his account. If it was, the EGF most likely accessed the phone bill on line and that is how she got KHs phone number. How do they know who's account the phone is listed with and do we know that LE has or had access to the phone? My guess is RP told LE about the phone being in his name; phone is in a river somewhere.

I don't see that either, so I would like to know where people are getting this idea from.

When I posted the article I posted the quote regarding her phone. It's in there. LE has a way of knowing just about anything. Finding out whose name a cell phone is attached to and obtaining records of all cellular activity is a normal day at work for LE. And I agree, she likely either got rid of the phone or at least the SIM card. It doesn't matter though, they can still trace her activity, including pings that would tell them where her phone was on the night of the murder. MOO.

Interesting news about the phone (and the continuing financial dependency that this implies). Plus, if the XGF had an iPhone and it was set up with the same iTunes account as RP she definitely could have used it to track his movements. For the tracking of Kendra it would require another app such as 'find my friend' to be on Kendra's phone or very open settings on social media apps.

So all we still know at this point is CC was the driver, an unknown person the assassin and there is an EGF who masterminded the plan. Both the assassin and the EGF are free. Venomous snakes in the grass! I so know those types. This is the reason I kept to my self for most of my life.

Yes, except you don't generally keep someone on your cell phone plan if you're being harassed. That's just common sense. You leave yourself open to a possible breach of privacy. And you don't send texts wishing them luck on their upcoming tests. IMO, there seems to still be some level of at least friendly connection there.

I agree but how many times have we seen common sense go out the window. Case in point Jodi/Travis. An extreme example but we dont always get especially with a male why they dont have the fear a woman in same situation has. Or perhaps he really didn't realize just how sick she was? Maybe the cray cray escalated quickly when evident he had moved on? Points to ponder.

I don't see that either, so I would like to know where people are getting this idea from.

It's in there!

"She is not been arrested or charged. Her cell phone is said to still be registered in Paniagua's name."

This is directly above the first side by side photos of KH and the XGF featured in the article.

G
When I posted the article I posted the quote regarding her phone. It's in there. LE has a way of knowing just about anything. Finding out whose name a cell phone is attached to and obtaining records of all cellular activity is a normal day at work for LE. And I agree, she likely either got rid of the phone or at least the SIM card. It doesn't matter though, they can still trace her activity, including pings that would tell them where her phone was on the night of the murder. MOO.

It was in there. I was getting ready to post just as you did. The new version of the article contains this item:

The paper did not name the ex-girlfriend but said she had been in a relationship with Paniagua at the same time as the police documents seen by Daily Mail Online say Delgado was seeing the dermatologist.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html#ixzz3lSybo9Vq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members