TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Probably manipulation in a lot of different ways. Drugs, sexual, mind control. JMO. Very strange and scary that a person you hardly know has that much control over you in such a short time.

It would appear the CC had no motive to do this crime, but IMO, her motive was just as strong as the XGF's motive - jealousy. It appears from CC's FB page that she felt that she was always getting the short end of the stick. I can see her being very jealous of KH for very different reasons.

KH represented everything that CC was not. She was well-educated, successful, in love with a successful man, had money, able to travel, from a good family, and seemed to be very happy. I think jealousy is the link between CC and the XGF, in addition to the XGF feeling scorned. I think the XGF's plight ignited a lot of "less than" feelings in CC, and she was able to identify and become protective of the XGF. The XGF personified neediness and vunerability, and CC always wanted to project herself as strong and tough on her FB page. I can see where it would be easy for her to take up the mantle of the XGF. I feel that she probably would have done it even without being offered $500.

As I stated earlier, I feel that they were trying to retrieve the XGF's engagement ring, not the DL. KH could just get another DL, what would be the point. They were trying to get something irreplaceable, in XGF's eyes. KH may have not even had the ring, but in XGF's mind, she had it and XGF wanted it back.

Does anyone think the Cherokee owner was paid for loaning the car to EGF?

possibly - I read too that the Cherokee had paper tags on it - which means it had just recently been purchased.

From which junkyard?

I know - it was pretty tattered...maybe JO is a used car dealer or something.

[BBM]

I agree with the poster back in Thread #1 who suggested the following:

To prevent the Jeep from being identified and linked to the crime, the "mastermind" [most likely, the XGF] probably removed the license plates and replaced them with counterfeit temporary (paper) tags. Before returning the Jeep to its owner, the permanent plates were put back on it.

This may have worked with a newer vehicle, but there would be no mistaking this particular (circa 199?) black jeep with the flaking paint job. In fact, I think paper tags made it even more obvious, because they are normally seen on brand new cars that have just been driven off the lot.

In all of the MSM broadcasts featuring the Jeep ("Vehicle of Interest?"), the paper tags were mentioned as often as the flaking paint. If the tags were just standard Texas plates, the only notable characteristic would have been the peeling paint.

The ex-girlfriend previously had been charged with speeding and failure to have valid car insurance, according to the Dallas Morning News. She was arrested Saturday on a traffic warrant several hours after Cortes’ arrest and after cops obtained a warrant to search her apartment, the News reported. But cops released her from the Dallas County Jail later that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/09/cops-eye-love-triangle-in-search-for-kendra-hatcher-killers/

video at link

It seems like exGF has a lawyer or at least some good advice while CC is left in jail without as much support. I know CC has a court-appointed lawyer, but it just seems like exGF has more help in her corner. She had the good sense to take down her FB, for example, while CC's lawyer hasn't done that. ExGF's family isn't talking to the media (wise) while CC's has (though I'm glad for the interviews).

Every step of the way, it looks like CC was set up as a dupe. JMO, from what we know now.

I am a bit concerned exGF has fled. Pure speculation on my part for that worry. I hope I'm wrong and see an arrest soon.

Just my opinion.

It would appear the CC had no motive to do this crime, but IMO, her motive was just as strong as the XGF's motive - jealousy. It appears from CC's FB page that she felt that she was always getting the short end of the stick. I can see her being very jealous of KH for very different reasons.

KH represented everything that CC was not. She was well-educated, successful, in love with a successful man, had money, able to travel, from a good family, and seemed to be very happy. I think jealousy is the link between CC and the XGF, in addition to the XGF feeling scorned. I think the XGF's plight ignited a lot of "less than" feelings in CC, and she was able to identify and become protective of the XGF. The XGF personified neediness and vunerability, and CC always wanted to project herself as strong and tough on her FB page. I can see where it would be easy for her to take up the mantle of the XGF. I feel that she probably would have done it even without being offered $500.

As I stated earlier, I feel that they were trying to retrieve the XGF's engagement ring, not the DL. KH could just get another DL, what would be the point. They were trying to get something irreplaceable, in XGF's eyes. KH may have not even had the ring, but in XGF's mind, she had it and XGF wanted it back.

CC could only be jealous of KH if she knew her before the crime. We don't know that there was any connection between CC and KH. We do know there was a connection between EGF, RP and KH.

Great post...makes a lot of sense to me!

But I'm also entertaining the idea posted by that dedicated sleuthed up-thread...that there was only one person in that car: CC.

She may have been playing Tough Girl Savior to her needy new friend. "I'll get that ring back for you. Don't want to use my own car...because I don't want KH to be able to figure this out. Can you borrow a car for me? If so...I'll get your ring back!"

Maybe deciding to bring a gun was an afterthought...unknown to XGF. When it all went sour, maybe that's when CC decided to save her own skin and say she was employed as an errand girl...there was a Black guy who did the shooting...she got stuck behind a car and he jumped back in."

I'm sure the police are checking to see if she has been on XGF's payroll for the last six weeks. The hold-up may be due in part to the fact that her version of the crime is not holding up.

I stayed up almost all night looking at & trying to enhance/enlarge the vehicle surveillance photos - and finally have come to the conclusion what I thought I had seen before was nuttin' honey. I don't think there was anyone in the passenger seat when the vehicle entered or exited the parking garage. And the photos are too dark to tell if anyone was possibly hiding in the backseat. So, it's quite possible that CC was the lone occupant and the shooter.

The killer may have had enough sense to be tucked down in the back seat. LE may have more video on the crime than we know of.

CC could only be jealous of KH if she knew her before the crime. We don't know that there was any connection between CC and KH. We do know there was a connection between EGF, RP and KH.

What if XGF was showing KH's Facebook posts to her very angry "furious at the world" new friend. Kendra was truly all the things a young woman would wish to be: smart, beautiful, successful, loved and in love. All those amazing travel pictures too! A beautiful life. I can only imagine how the unemployed single Mother CC, already SO angry, responded to those posts on FB, if she ever saw them.

On another note, I don't think KH was engaged yet. She was so open about everything ...I think she would have announced to the world on FB and changed her "status."

Another addition to the jealousy link between these ladies and KH. CC is an unemployed dental assistant, XGF is an unemployed student dental hygienist, and KH is a practicing dentist. All three are in the same field, but KH is much more accomplished.

I worked at a health agency, and there was a huge disconnect between nurses aides (7.50/hr), LVNs (10.00/hr), and RNs (beginning salary 25.00/hr). There was a lot of animosity about the salary differential, and the RNs would sometimes say, "RN stands for REAL nurse". The nurses aides and LVNs could not stand the RNs and vice versa.

What if XGF was showing KH's Facebook posts to her very angry "furious at the world" new friend. Kendra was truly all the things a young woman would wish to be: smart, beautiful, successful, loved and in love. All those amazing travel pictures too! A beautiful life. I can only imagine how the unemployed single Mother CC, already SO angry, responded to those posts on FB, if she ever saw them.

On another note, I don't think KH was engaged yet. She was so open about everything ...I think she would have announced to the world on FB and changed her "status."

BBM
I agree. I think KH would have posted about the engagement. And, I don't think that XGF believed that they were engaged either. I think she may have been wanting to prevent the relationship from going that far though. I don't think she was there for a driver's license or a ring....I think the driver's license was taken but I think KH's phone was taken too. It would make sense that she would want to be privy to the private texts between RP and KH. At least that's what I've been thinking.

Again, I know I harp on this point but I really believe that there is no male involved. I expect XGF to be arrested at some point, soon I hope. But, I don't think there will be more arrests after that. I will be really surprised if these two weren't the only ones involved. JMO.

Wondering if RP will go to the funeral? So incredibly sad.

I think he'll be there. I'm sure he must feel guilty considering BD is his ex and he may be wondering if he is welcome there. I hope he is receiving support too and that he isn't being blamed by KH's inner circle. I feel for him!!

I am a bit perplexed about the disconnect I am seeing between the descriptions of the XGF and her FB page. She seems very nice and down to earth. RP's mom is a FB friend of hers so I am wondering if this so called "crazy" is new. I have a feeling there will be arrest(s) this weekend.

I can see RP's mom ("RPM") being too kind to "unfiend" the XGF. After all, it was just FB. RPM may have even felt empathy for her after the relationship had ended, and her son had a new love interest. And I'm sure XGF valued RPM's friendship (virtual though it was), and kept in regular contact with her via Facebook. She was XGF's only lifeline to RP, in what I believe was her campaign to rekindle the romance (once KH was out of the picture).

BBM
I agree. I think KH would have posted about the engagement. And, I don't think that XGF believed that they were engaged either. I think she may have been wanting to prevent the relationship from going that far though. I don't think she was there for a driver's license or a ring....I think the driver's license was taken but I think KH's phone was taken too. It would make sense that she would want to be privy to the private texts between RP and KH. At least that's what I've been thinking.

Again, I know I harp on this point but I really believe that there is no male involved. I expect XGF to be arrested at some point, soon I hope. But, I don't think there will be more arrests after that. I will be really surprised if these two weren't the only ones involved. JMO.

I agree - I think it was the phone they were after.

I don't for a minute believe the driver's license story. Nor do I think CC was ever dumb enough to think she was being paid $500 to run that "errand." I'm also dubious of CC's story that she was being paid to be an errand girl because where was XGF getting the money to employ handmaidens. So, I have to think CC is lying, but why should would lie to protect a friend of a few weeks when she (CC) had no animus against this poor dead girl...just totally mystifies me.

The only thing that even sort of makes sense IMO is that she offered to arrange this hit...she hired the guy...and now she's afraid of the guy who did the shooting.

But...but...I have doubts there even IS a "guy."

Dunno...I guess we will know in time.
I really believe CC is sending the cops on a wild goose chase. If this girl didn't want to go down she should have thought about her son first. How on earth would they think she would get away with this.

BBM

Great point about the cell phone. I didn't think about that, but I can see that too. KH and RP may not have been engaged yet, but just the mention of "San Francisco wedding" may have been enough to set the XGF off. A stable XGF may have thought, "Good riddance" or "Good luck with that" or "Thank god, I dodged that bullet". This XGF not so much. I don't know...just the ramblings of an old burned out social worker who has been dealing with unstable people for over 30 years. Maybe I'm reading too much into this situation.

I'm curious to know if xgf and cc conversed right after the guy told police about that being his Jeep. Why would cc come in to talk to the police without a better lie.

She is definitely no mastermind. Now xgf gets pulled over but let go later that night. Plus they are still not mentioning her name after searching her home.

Hopefully we will learn more soon.

It seems like exGF has a lawyer or at least some good advice while CC is left in jail without as much support. I know CC has a court-appointed lawyer, but it just seems like exGF has more help in her corner. She had the good sense to take down her FB, for example, while CC's lawyer hasn't done that. ExGF's family isn't talking to the media (wise) while CC's has (though I'm glad for the interviews).

Every step of the way, it looks like CC was set up as a dupe. JMO, from what we know now.

I am a bit concerned exGF has fled. Pure speculation on my part for that worry. I hope I'm wrong and see an arrest soon.

Just my opinion.

Oops. Spoke too soon about exGF family not talking to the police. Her mom talked to DailyMail (why them?!).

Something I've been wondering in regards to the cell phone and tracking:

IF BD is still on RP's cell phone plan, and really....even if she wasn't, it's possible that she knew the login information for RP's iCloud login. If she did, wouldn't it be possible for her to have this "black iPhone" with the Find my Friends app and be logged in to RP's iCloud? Wouldn't that make it possible for her to track KH if RP had KH on that app?

I say this because we use the "Find my Friends" app in our family. I can see where my daughter and my husband are at all times by going to the app. When hubs got a new phone last year, he only had to log in to his iCloud on his new phone, download the app, and we were still on there. He didn't have to send us a new friend request through the app. It's possible that she used this black iPhone as a "dummy phone" to see what was on RP's phone.

ETA: The only thing I wonder about is how that would work if RP seemingly had two phones logged in to the Cloud. Which one would show his location as actually him and not the black iPhone she had?

I think she would have also been able to see his text messages. When we set up my daughter's phone, we had to get her an iCloud of her own because when she was logged in to ours....she received our text messages. It kinda goes against my thinking that BD was after the cell phone, but it's a thought.

ETA: Hubs is saying that "Find my Friends" is phone specific and BD would have had to send KH a request through the app to track her. He says I am getting iCloud and iTunes confused. Will leave these thoughts here for now anyway. Something is nagging at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member