TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Kristopher Love (KL) is also trying to minimize his involvement in the murder, as he has admitted only to robbery.

Robbery and murder happened at about the same time. Actually I think she was killed first, then her things were taken. So how can one admit to one without the other?

So Brenda is on the lam,well if interpol finds her they will extradite her back to the US with DP off the table.I am glad progress is happening.Does anyone know the arrest history on Kristopher Love.

Back in 1989, Mexico sent back Ramon Salcido (born and raised in Mexico and who murdered 7 people in California) without taking the death penalty off the table.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Death-penalty-upheld-for-man-who-killed-family-3278569.php

In his appeal, Salcido's lawyer contended his client, who was a Mexican citizen, had been transferred to the United States in violation of a treaty that allows the Mexican government to block the extradition of one of its citizens unless U.S. authorities promise not to impose the death penalty, which does not exist in Mexico.

Salcido's lawyer contended agents from Sonoma County and the federal government had induced Mexican officials to transfer Salcido by identifying him as a U.S. citizen.

But the court said law enforcement officials from both countries had believed Salcido was a U.S. citizen based on his own statements and on Salcido's residence in California, where he had a Social Security card and a driver's license.

Even if detectives had misled Mexico into sending Salcido to California, the court said, a defendant has no legal standing to challenge an extradition or transfer that violates the treaty. Such a challenge can be invoked only by the Mexican government, the court said.

Does anybody know if BD was born in US or Mexico?
There was somebody posting in comments to various articles about the case that BD was in Mexico, and that poster knew where exactly in Mexico she was.
So if she run off to Mexico, I can only hope she is extradited promptly so she doesn't escape justice.

Does anybody know if BD was born in US or Mexico?
There was somebody posting in comments to various articles about the case that BD was in Mexico, and that poster knew where exactly in Mexico she was.
So if she run off to Mexico, I can only hope she is extradited promptly so she doesn't escape justice.

another poster wrote that she read in the comments under one news article that someone posted that Delgado was in San Luis Potosi Mexico. She didn't link the article where she read those comments. But here is where that area of Mexico is in relation to the tip of TX:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cárdenas,_San_Luis_Potosí#/media/File:San_Luis_Potosí_en_México.svg

Correction. Lilibet actually said they were half Indonesian and half Scandinavian. But their accents were of Jamaican decent with a touch of a Norwegian dialect.
She was only sure of it because she use to study with a Turkish woman who use to buy tutus from her across the pond at a flea market in Great Britain. Lol

Just kidding. Happy Saturday to all.

:silly: :floorlaugh: How did I miss this yesterday?! It makes my Sunday! Thanks for reminding me of all the details I forgot, Dex. I'm sure the witness's description of the shooter was "lost in translation." :)

I hope this poor kid won't hesitate to get involved in the future, even if he was wrong this time. He must have been terrified in the moment. I think saying the shooter was a white man was believable to me because "a black man did it" has been false in other cases. I figured that's what CC was doing. I was wrong and I choked down my crow feathers yesterday.

Doesn't sound to me like the kid even saw any part of the shooter to make determination about race.
Shooter was wearing a hoodie pulled low on his face and possibly a mask.
Best for witness to not speculate when they don't know.

News article from late last night - and in the first video it states Brenda Delgado's family stated Saturday that they do not know her whereabouts & they are currently cleaning out her belongings from her Dallas apartment:

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...sted-in-murder-of-dentist-in-uptown/73247472/
They may as well clean the stuff out bc she won't be back there EVER!

and they know damn well where she might be. !! Even tho its not there fault , i hope there will be some pressure put on them to give up some info on her whereabouts.

another poster wrote that she read in the comments under one news article that someone posted that Delgado was in San Luis Potosi Mexico. She didn't link the article where she read those comments. But here is where that area of Mexico is in relation to the tip of TX:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cárdenas,_San_Luis_Potosí#/media/File:San_Luis_Potosí_en_México.svg

Yes, the person who wrote the comments under that article said BD confessed to her family and then fled to San Luis Potosí. Fact or fiction, it's clear now she must definitely fled and Mexico makes the most sense.

Yes, the person who wrote the comments under that article said BD confessed to her family and then fled to San Luis Potosí. Fact or fiction, it's clear now she must definitely fled and Mexico makes the most sense.

Well, of course she run off. She was facing a life in prison or possibly even the death penalty (and in TX they would actually carry it out). Why couldn't they arrest her right away? I don't get it.

Once again. Sorry. But I would not hand over my baby girl to the police. Nor would I tell them where she was hiding at. I would even send my baby girl money if I could with detailed plans on how to avoid the police if I could.

Now it doesn't mean that I would not be totally mad at her.
But your daughter is still Your daughter. And no one elses. The bond is that strong some times. Jmo

Once again. Sorry. But I would not hand over my baby girl to the police. Nor would I tell them where she was hiding at. I would even send my baby girl money if I could with detailed plans on how to avoid the police if I could.

But your daughter is still Your daughter. And no one elses. The bond is that strong some times. Jmo

Especially if you believe her. Who would want to believe their daughter set up a crime like this that ended with a murder? It's probably easier, I think, to stay in denial and believe your child is being set up. I could see saying "I'll help her stay away until this is settled and they know she's not guilty." And then go from there.

But I don't know what I would do, honestly.

I wouldn't be helping any of my daughters or grandchildren if they were involved in a murder. Yes, my daughters are my daughters, but there are limits.

If i thought my baby girl hired a hit man to kill another mother's 'baby girl'---then sorry, but I would not lie for her or cover for her. I would help her get an attorney and support her emotionally because she would always be my beloved chid---but I would not help her get away with cold blooded murder.

I think i would have second thoughts if she killed an abusive boyfriend or something like that. maybe I would help her in a case like that. But in this case--no way. JMO

She clearly comes from a very religious family. It is my understanding that personal accountability is in keeping with those good Christian values. All the talk of religious pilgrimages means nothing to me if aiding and abetting your loved one is the path you've chosen. I am not a religious person, but I am an honorable one. I see no honor in enabling your child to get away with murder with no consequences. I understand denial and the desire to protect a child, but Kendra Hatcher was someone's "baby girl." BD is a grown woman. I hope her family chooses the path of honor and convinces her to turn herself in. Fleeing the country (as most of us suspect she has done) immediately after being questioned by the police is not the act of an innocent woman. As someone else mentioned, I think a reward would shake the tree enough to drop her out of hiding. I suspect there are quite a few people who know exactly where BD is. MOO.

Texas is going to kill her. So no. I would not hand my daughter over. Sorry. Jmo. Especially if Love was the actual one to freak out and do the killing without bd consent.

Now I love you guys but I will agree to disagree and I respect everyone's opinion on this matter. I sincerely do.

Oh Dexter! Why did you make me think about this?! I live in Texas (right up the road from Dallas), and they are very generous with the death penalty and carrying it out. I know if one of my adult children did something like this, there would have to seriously be some mental issues going on that I didn't catch.

It tears me apart to even think about my children being put to death. But, what about the other mother whose child was killed? I don't know what I'd do, and hope I'm never put in this situation. It's a nightmare for all involved.

Police called it "murder for hire." So, no, I don't believe KL freaked out. I believe he did exactly as planned. And BD was the "master mind." So she needs to face the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member