TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD was not going to let Kendra go on that Mexico trip, not after BD had already "suffered" so much because of the San Francisco trip. :notgood:

Sad but true. And if they really had plans to move to SF together in the near future, BD was running out of time to strike. It makes ME sick so I can't imagine how those who personally knew and loved Kendra must be feeling.

Sad but true. And if they really had plans to move to SF together in the near future, BD was running out of time to strike. It makes ME sick so I can't imagine how those who personally knew and loved Kendra must be feeling.

I knew kendra it breaks my heart for this to happen to her she didn't deserve it that girl should have put a bullet to herself. I will never understand why only thing that gives me peace is that it happened so fast she couldn't process this and that she was the happiest she has ever been in life and now she is an angel watching over now

I knew kendra it breaks my heart for this to happen to her she didn't deserve it that girl should have put a bullet to herself. I will never understand why only thing that gives me peace is that it happened so fast she couldn't process this and that she was the happiest she has ever been in life and now she is an angel watching over now

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing.

According to the affidavit, that friend ("Person D") was with KL the day he was arrested. It sounds like Person D was also arrested on "an active warrant out of Dallas County".

yep, and didn't it say Person D was a friend of Cortes?

Curious about CC stating that KL got back into jeep with two purses. Guessing this means he took two purses from Kendra? CC also says that she gave one of the purses to BD. What happened to the other purse and how did CC know which purse to give to BD? Kendra and RP had a Mexico trip planned for that following day. Guessing that BD knew of this planned trip due to timing of the hired murder. Did Kendra talk about this Mexico trip on her FB? How would BD know of this trip?

Coincidence that BD, CC and Kendra were all employed in the dental field and the only known connection is the RP connection. It can be a very small world in what ever field you work in, I guess I'm wondering if BD could have known somebody that worked with or could have some knowledge of Kendra's plans

Curious about CC stating that KL got back into jeep with two purses. Guessing this means he took two purses from Kendra? CC also says that she gave one of the purses to BD. What happened to the other purse and how did CC know which purse to give to BD? Kendra and RP had a Mexico trip planned for that following day. Guessing that BD knew of this planned trip due to timing of the hired murder. Did Kendra talk about this Mexico trip on her FB? How would BD know of this trip?
Im guessing that she tracked things and conversations since she was still on RP cell plan? Such an invasion of pricvacy if so. :(

Im guessing that she tracked things and conversations since she was still on RP cell plan? Such an invasion of pricvacy if so. :(
Unfortunately its not hard to track or see texts and calls if on a shared plan. I had an ex do it to me and its very unnerving to know how easy it is for someone to do. It sickens me to think that may have been going on.
And RP prob had no clue. So sad.

Coincidence that BD, CC and Kendra were all employed in the dental field and the only known connection is the RP connection. It can be a very small world in what ever field you work in, I guess I'm wondering if BD could have known somebody that worked with or could have some knowledge of Kendra's plans

BD most likely had spyware on his cell phone and computers for a while. She is a master mind; So I would not put it past her.

Another thing. Can the news stop saying that BD broke up with RP. This is obviously not true. Stalkers never initiate the breakup. If anything. He forced her to break up with him. Which is clearly something that she did not want to do. Jmo

So sorry for your loss, Gha. Thanks for your heartfelt comments about your dear friend.

BD was tracking KH via her phone. She could have had access to text messages back and forth between RP and KH, depending on what level of access she had and what program she used. Add in the statements that BD was still possibly on RP's cell plan and that adds another possible entry into private text messages. And RP was allegedly still communicating with BD if one is to believe the friend who said BD showed him the text RP sent wishing her well on her exams. Perhaps he revealed plans for the trip to Mexico? I saw no public postings on KH's FB page talking about a trip to Mexico. MOO.

There was a momemt I felt compassion for Brenda as she seemed like such a sad, fragile, mentally unstable girl to me. Now I feel nothing but contempt for her. She wasn't wronged by RP. He'd moved on to a healthier woman and was planning a life with her. Kendra did nothing at all to BP. Killing her was a viscous, heartless act meant to destroy RP. No, BD isn't fragile at all. She's stealthy and vengeful and incredibly cunning. And she's a coward who couldn't even carry out the vengeful act herself. Now she's running away, just as cowards do. No, no compassion for BD anymore. None at all.

Exactly, im sure she was tracking Kendra via tracking RP movements from the cell phone. Also, sharing the same cell phone plan made it all to easy for BD.

Brenda probably had Ricky's email password. She was with him for quite a while, certainly long enough that she could have been checking it and he simply forgot. She might have been able to follow his movements through receipts (planes itinerary, etc) and any correspondence Ricky and Kendra needed to share through that medium.

People in relationships often don't realize their partners have their cellphone passcode or other access to other personal accounts. They break up and think they are away clean, but are being spied on. Just the fact that Brenda was able to track Kendra's cell tells you she still had access to Ricky's personal information.

Brenda probably had Ricky's email password. She was with him for quite a while, certainly long enough that she could have been checking it and he simply forgot. She might have been able to follow his movements through receipts (planes itinerary, etc) and any correspondence Ricky and Kendra needed to share through that medium.

People in relationships often don't realize their partners have their cellphone passcode or other access to other personal accounts. They break up and think they are away clean, but are being spied on. Just the fact that Brenda was able to track Kendra's cell tells you she still had access to Ricky's personal information.
Yep. You nailed it.

Yes, affidavit says person D (unknown) was a friend of person C (CC).

In that case I don't believe that CC didn't know the identity of the shooter.

I can't decide who is the bigger in this horrid tragedy - BD or CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!