TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness statements is evidence. CC confessed she drove the jeep, but claimed BD is the one who paid her to do so. Jeep owner said he loaned the Jeep to BD. I fail to see why that is not enough to arrest her. Seem to be enough in other cases to hold someone on statement from witness, such as Bella Bond case.

It certainly seems so. I also am a Dallas resident, and it seems on the surface that a mistake was made in letting her go. My understanding is even if they were holding her for outstanding tickets in Plano (Collin County) they could have held her for up to 10 days until Collin county picked her up or declined. Timeline indicates she was released after media reported her connection to the case. I'm not sure what other evidence they would have now to issue a warrant that they did not have on 9/5.... But, maybe they do.

I think DPD and FBI know exactly where she is at......

And even if they don't, it's only a matter of time. How long can anyone stay in hiding? Imagine spending the rest of your life off the grid. It's impossible, especially for someone like BD, who's grown up in a world of social media, internet access, credit card use, and being in the United States of America - a far cry from Mexico!

I think DPD and FBI know exactly where she is at......

Dallas Morning News article from late September stated that due to an internal DPD error related to understaffing, the order to keep BD under surveillance was never placed and that she had disappeared.

If if they were aware of where she was hiding, then she'd be in custody. What would be the point of waiting?

the exception would be if she's in Mexico (which is almost guaranteed at this point). If she's there, she's as good as gone.

By the way, I keep seeing articles referring to BD as a "mastermind." Please. That's like saying someone who flushes a toilet is a master plumber.

By the way, I keep seeing articles referring to BD as a "mastermind." Please. That's like saying someone who flushes a toilet is a master plumber.

To tell you the truth she is the mastermind behind this. There is no other words that states it better. She orchestrated the help of 4 people to get this done. Plus she tracked the victim via phone and made sure her plan was executed on the day before kendra was going on a trip.

She borrowed the car. She hired the driver. She also hired the gunman who was introduced by another person. Leaving her to sip on pina coladas in Mexico or wherever she fled to while some of the others are spilling the beans.

Her rage and orchestrating this crime via the hands of others; Makes her the mastermind in this. Now I wouldn't compare her to AL Capone. But I wouldn't compare her to someone who just flushed a toilet either. Jmo

Can I just say something about all the people here who keep crapping on the Dallas Police Department? I am not one of those who believe that cops are right in every circumstance, but it's really sad to see all of the people here who keep surmising that they are somehow to blame for losing BD and that they are doing their jobs poorly.

Does anyone realize that at any time, anyone, anywhere, can simply decide to commit a crime. There's no advance notice. By the time police show up, there are only victims, like Kendra Hatcher lying dead in a parking garage. In less than 30 days, police - no matter how they did it - have a primary conspirator in custody. At 30 days exactly, they have the actual shooter, the actual murder weapon, and the entire plot which led to Kendra Hatcher's murder. In ONE MONTH, they are ready to present a case to prosecutor's which can bring justice to a woman whose only crime was to fall in love with a man who had a deadly and jealous ex.

Now, because there are laws designed to protect our rights - yours and mine - BD gets to go on the run. This is no oversight on the part of the DPD. The woman, like all of us, is innocent until proven guilty. The police have no rights to keep her under surveillance until they know - for as close to fact as possible - that she was complicit in a murder.

In summation, I cannot tell people not to feel any certain way or to write any certain way, but I can say this, with a high degree of certainty: Had most of you who are critical of the DPD been tasked with solving the murder of Kendra Hatcher AND been given only 30 days to do so, it's unlikely we would have this case solved today.

IMO.

Considering CC sang like a canary, it didn't exactly take a Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. CC gave up BD and gave them a cell phone number for KL, allowing them to track KL down (FBI was also involved in tracking KL down because of weapon violation). CC gave up BD right from the start, as evident from the search warrant. BD was arrested on unrelated traffic violation but let go. So now she is gone, presumably not even in US. So the alleged mastermind of the whole plot got away. To most of us BD's involvement was evident as soon as it was reported that CC claimed BD is the one who plotted the robbery. Given that, it's not clear to me why BD wasn't arrested from the get go.

What else would you call her? She is allegedly the one who put the whole plot together. That's a mastermind.

Dallas Morning News article from late September stated that due to an internal DPD error related to understaffing, the order to keep BD under surveillance was never placed and that she had disappeared.

If if they were aware of where she was hiding, then she'd be in custody. What would be the point of waiting?

the exception would be if she's in Mexico (which is almost guaranteed at this point). If she's there, she's as good as gone.

Wow. Order never placed to keep her under surveillance? All righty then. I totally agree, if they knew where she was, they would have arrested her. If they knew where she is in Mexico, they would have send Marshals to arrest her there.

Wow. Order never placed to keep her under surveillance? All righty then. I totally agree, if they knew where she was, they would have arrested her. If they knew where she is in Mexico, they would have send Marshals to arrest her there.

The DPD quite simply screwed up. Sounds likea three stooges movie. I really feel for Kendra's family. This whole escapade is like a slap in the face. Just pathetic. The governor of Texas should call for Marshall law in Dallas until staffing of LE and FA's office can be straightened out. I sure would hate to be paying taxes for that lack of efficiency.

if only it was as easy as sending marshals there to arrest her. Mexico has to hand her over. Mexico will not hand her over unless the US agrees to not pursue the death penalty.

What else would you call her? She is allegedly the one who put the whole plot together. That's a mastermind.

I was just making the point that she's not some criminal genius of lex luthor status. I'd call her a ringleader...

I was just making the point that she's not some criminal genius of lex luthor status. I'd call her a ringleader...

A ringleader generally initiates something for a group of people/criminals that results in some level of benefit to the group as a whole. That would not apply here. This was murder for hire. The act of murder was solely for her personal benefit. Had this been something along the lines of a bank robbery, and this group was in this together to then divide up the stolen cash, she'd be the ringleader.

A mastermind is the person who executes a plan. BD executed this plan and delegated responsibilities to others to aid in the outcome which again, was for her sole benefit. She wanted KH dead. The others merely wanted money for the various jobs that were delegated to them.

I do believe that BD was indeed the mastermind in this case.

A ringleader is the head of a united crew or gang that runs as a pack. So this isn't the case.

A ringleader generally initiates something for a group of people/criminals that results in some level of benefit to the group as a whole. That would not apply here. This was murder for hire. The act of murder was solely for her personal benefit. Had this been something along the lines of a bank robbery, and this group was in this together to then divide up the stolen cash, she'd be the ringleader.

A mastermind is the person who executes a plan. BD executed this plan and delegated responsibilities to others to aid in the outcome which again, was for her sole benefit. She wanted KH dead. The others merely wanted money for the various jobs that were delegated to them.

I do believe that BD was indeed the mastermind in this case.
I wonder how much she feels this benefited her NOW?

I wonder how much she feels this benefited her NOW?

Right!!!??
The ole' eliminate the competition tactic like a Tany* H*rding did to the shins of her ice skating competitor in 1994---only this is much, much worse.

Did BD really think that by eliminating KH from this earth that her love would come running back to her arms? Seriously?

I am sure BD had quite a few moments in her lifetime whereby she displayed bizarre behaviors that people have noticed. I want to hear about those Tany* H*rding moments that BD had. Maybe it will help others somehow---the warning signs.

Right!!!??
The ole' eliminate the competition tactic like a Tany* H*rding did to the shins of her ice skating competitor in 1994---only this is much, much worse.

Did BD really think that by eliminating KH from this earth that her love would come running back to her arms? Seriously?

I am sure BD had quite a few moments in her lifetime whereby she displayed bizarre behaviors that people have noticed. I want to hear about those Tany* H*rding moments that BD had. Maybe it will help others somehow---the warning signs.
I bet there were signs but maybe not outlandish enough to make people think she was capable of this. Yet lots of times those kind of people are good at putting on a facade while they are being shady in secret.
Wondering if any drugs were involved on BD part. Drugs seem to be a major player in horrible decisions and what were all those 3(CC BD And CC's male friend) doing while they "hung out" together.? Maybe tea and crumpets.

Well, apparently they did... BD was booked into Dallas County Jail but released from custody on 9/5 ... Reason shows as "Other Reason" which seems odd - her book in number is sequentially close to CCs

My sons orthodontist in Tarrant County is a Delgado.
Starting to wonder what kind of pull BD had??
Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize RP is distraught and grieving and does NOT have to
speak to any media, but since he has not spoken out at all or made any type of statement, do any of you think maybe he's under some type of protection?

Also do you think its possible LE could b tracking his phone to see if BD might contact him and therefore be able to pin her whereabouts and nab her?

Just wondering ?

The DPD quite simply screwed up. Sounds likea three stooges movie. I really feel for Kendra's family. This whole escapade is like a slap in the face. Just pathetic. The governor of Texas should call for Marshall law in Dallas until staffing of LE and FA's office can be straightened out. I sure would hate to be paying taxes for that lack of efficiency.

Actually Kendra's family has issued more than one statement thanking the DPD for the work they have done to solve her murder. You know from following many cases that we the public have few facts until trial. I believe in holding authorities responsible when mistakes are made but it seems very premature to write the entire investigation off as a three stooges movie or to declare Marshall Law in Dallas. :thinking:

This is the latest statement issued by Kendra's family . . .

The family of murdered Dallas dentist Kendra Hatcher, 35, have said that they 'have more closure' now that arrests have been made in connection to her death.

In a statement released on Monday, the Hatcher family thanked Dallas police and the community for their continued help and support after Hatcher was killed on September 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8