TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, BD is VERY sneaky with iphones. My husband and I are on the same accounts and we don't know each other's passcodes.
I wouldn't even know to go about retrieving his text messages if I wanted to.
How did BD even track KH ?

No way in this world I would be living with a successful doctor in a one-bedroom apartment, and when I asked to move into a two-bedroom - he tells me to get a job. Now that's crazy to me! WTF? He wouldn't have spent another night in my bed.

It takes a lot of time and effort to become a successful doctor. Doctors also have a huge amount of student loans by the time they start making money. I believe he just recently completed all his studies and residency. He could still be in a lot of debt because of student loans.
I am not sure why you would expect a successful doctor to pay all your bills either.

Unless BD is found, there is not going to be a trial for her that someone could attend.
The other two goons will be tried though.
Did you watch the interview that was done by The Bianchi Law Firm ?
They did a consulting interview and that question was asked.

The other two goons will be tried though.
Did you watch the interview that was done by The Bianchi Law Firm ?
They did a consulting interview and that question was asked.

I know they will be tried, but I am not sure that BD's state of mind or her relationship with RP will have much to do with their trials.

I think BD was money hungry and snapped because RP was her meal ticket.....she wanted the prestige of being a "doctor's wife".
That's why she was so obsessed with him and made a fool of herself at school.
Another thing I wonder about is how was she supporting herself since she was a full-time student.
Her apartment wasn't "upscale" but it certainly wasn't ghetto, either.

OMG.....the Dallas Morning News just posted a story that DPD didn't feel BD needed to be under surveillance after they questioned her......WOW.

No need? Did they really think someone facing life in prison or death penalty is not going to take off? What was she gonna do? Wait until arrested for murder or leave?

OMG.....the Dallas Morning News just posted a story that DPD didn't feel BD needed to be under surveillance after they questioned her......WOW.

Well I figured this much since they have not caught her yet. We all knew she had something to do with this I even talked to her other friends at the funeral we couldn't believe she wasn't arrested.

Heck, I could've done a better job than they've done !
I can't believe Geron actually went on TV and admitted this STUPID mistake.

I want her alive so that she wold have to live with this forever...she would probably have a mental illness defense.

Yep....she needs to be locked in a cell with pictures of KH and RP plastered everywhere !

Maybe I'm wrong about RP but in Dallas, it's all about social status.
I'm not here to argue with anyone.
I knew Kendra....that's why I'm here.

How well did your now her, exactly? It sounds like you bumped into her in yoga class from time to time. I am friendly with a lot of people in my yoga classes, but I don't consider them friends.

It's hard to read speculation about any culpability on RP's part. BD apparently was a sick individual, and I am sure many people who knew would have done or said something differently if they had any idea she was capable of plotting a murder. We only have reports of her tracking KH on a black iphone - could have easily been just following her on FB under a fake account, or following one of her hundreds of friends. Maybe she knew RPs iPhone pass and set up his Apple ID on it - I have an iPhone and iPad and can get the same messages on both ... All speculation. I don't think it's fair to insinuate any blame on RP or CC/BD's families.

I agree. He might not have been her husband but in my opinion he's a family member and should be treated the same. Even if they'd just been friends I'd think he should be treated with respect and compassion.

From the above article:
The cost of putting Delgado under 24-hour surveillance for a month would have been “exorbitant,” Geron said, adding it also could set an expectation to keep track of every potential suspect in all murders. Plus, surveillance without cause to arrest her may not have been all that effective, he said.

“Even if we had put surveillance on her and she decided to go to Mexico, we wouldn’t have had probable cause to stop her,” Geron said. “We got the [arrest] warrant as soon as we had probable cause.”

This actually makes sense to me. I think it's far too easy to slam the DPD for letting BD go than to rationally consider the reality of what they were working with at the time. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper