GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KCBD channel 11 stated that police were searching the 56th & Elm but would not give information on the connection, LE was seen hunting the grassy area and taking many pictures.

Well, I think if you look at the Map, it will be obvious what has gone on here. :(

5600 Elm in Lubbock, is 1.2 Miles (pretty much across the Road) from the Carriage House Motel. 4 minutes

He must have kept her there, then moved her to the recovery location later. :(

This fits with the 28 Minute window between video captures at the CHM.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=912+East+Slaton+Road,+Lubbock,+TX+79404-5800+(Carriage+House)&daddr=5600+Elm+Ave,+Lubbock,+TX+79404&hl=en&geocode=FZ2m_wEdxkPu-SEzf_yFqhvfPQ%3BFbHU_wEdFy3u-Sknszid92z-hjHltg1WWwsTVg&mra=pd&mrcr=0&sll=33.570909,-101.839755&sspn=0.124721,0.3368&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

Thanks - I was hoping someone more savvy would post this location. Very desolate but very open as well. The other location where she was found had trees and bushes so he must have thought she would be less likely to be found under cover.

Just read the arrest warrant details of video footage. It says that at 2:13 (would be am Jan 5) that VE ran from room 113. We know that EE's mother went to the motel room that night after it was determined that EE was missing. Clearly something in whatever she heard from HS disturbed her greatly.

KLBK reporting that both parents of the children in jail(Salinas) but they are not sure where the children are or if the 19year old is caring for them.

While the owner of the hotel said Salinas' family had checked out of their room, detectives were back out at the Carriage House Inn Monday morning.

The owner of the hotel said Salinas and his family had been staying at the hotel for a while and had never caused any trouble.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69776

Well, I think if you look at the Map, it will be obvious what has gone on here. :(

5600 Elm in Lubbock, is 1.2 Miles (pretty much across the Road) from the Carriage House Motel. 4 minutes

He must have kept her there, then moved her to the recovery location later. :(

This fits with the 28 Minute window between video captures at the CHM.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=912+East+Slaton+Road,+Lubbock,+TX+79404-5800+(Carriage+House)&daddr=5600+Elm+Ave,+Lubbock,+TX+79404&hl=en&geocode=FZ2m_wEdxkPu-SEzf_yFqhvfPQ%3BFbHU_wEdFy3u-Sknszid92z-hjHltg1WWwsTVg&mra=pd&mrcr=0&sll=33.570909,-101.839755&sspn=0.124721,0.3368&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

I totally agree. I'm sure once LE latched on to the video they got more days of video and hopefully cell phone records to pinpoint the location. It's just sad it took 17 days to even obtain the first video.

If the sighting on the 17th is valid... which we have no confirmation of yet... then there was 12 days of Elizabeth's life... at least.... that could have been prolonged to much more by taking the missing person report more seriously rather than discounting her as a runaway.

I have a very strong feeling this case may not be a good track record for LE in Lubbock. I know their case load must be heavy given it's a college town and all. However, I do believe they discounted Elizabeth's case too early as a runaway, given the family environment and friends she was allowed to hang out with/babysit that were also acquaintenances. I don't work these cases every day and have no idea what the perception may have been.

I do wish LE sometimes had a protocol to follow if they don't have solid evidence as a missing person as a runaway... such as a note, text, personal items taken, etc. We here at WS see this so many times, especially recently, that it gets very discouraging.

I really, really hope the video of Elizabeth does not show up on NG, or the news anytime soon. It is not necessary, with the suspect in custody and her body having been (presumably) found and would ONLY be shown for sensational purposes and ratings. And would be extremely disrespectful toward her family, not to mention horribly painful. I know that I do not want or need to see it. No one needs to see it, except for a jury.

I also wish I had more faith that it won't turn up somehow...:(except that LE may try to keep a lid on this case, since they hashed it up so badly. I'll bet there are some Lubbock LE folks who are silently hoping that the time of death matches Jan 5th...)

Someone at FB has posted that HS Jr. led LE to the location(s), according to live reports from KAMC/KLBK, but, I can't find a MSM link yet.

http://www.facebook.com/find.elizabeth.ennen

I was just going to post that I thought someone lead them to the location....
if you go to this video the guy states that shortly after 5 pm the detectives
traveled to Northwest Lubbock County and about 5:30 pm they found the
body of a young white female.
He also states that there are no other missing people who match the
description of the body found.
:(

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69826&watch=1

I am new to this case. Were they living in the motel? If not where did they live. What did this guy do for a living? Dollar General and motel bother me too. Had they gone to visit anyonne over Christmas / New Year's? If this has been answered just ignore me!

Do you suppose the sighting on the 17th was caught on video too? I'm going to toss this out here because it has been bothering me since I watched Nancy Grace. If the body is EE and the date of death matches the 5th then the sighting on the 17th couldn't possibly be EE. The witness said that the person she saw was EE but could it have possibly been Hailey Dunn? I did not hear her say what the man who was holding her looked like except he was old. Surely the witness would know if it is the same perp tho. :waitasec:

I think that what you are watching on NG is the witness from the hotel, not the witness from the 99 cent store (if there really is a story in that).

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I am trying to keep my head straight as this unfolds.

The witness on NG acted SO postive she saw Elizabeth...I think it would be way too coincidental that she actually saw Hailey...and hope she did not, if this man was the one she saw...but I do hope LE there knows about Hailey-it doesn't really sound like they do.

I think that what you are watching on NG is the witness from the hotel, not the witness from the 99 cent store (if there really is a story in that).

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I am trying to keep my head straight as this unfolds.

I don't know if there is a witness from the motel, but the lady I saw on NG was the one who says she saw EE at the dollar general store. She was motioning to where she was parked and pointing over to where she saw Elizabeth. It was right outside a dollar general and across the street from a Charter High School on 34th street. I even wondered if the kidnapper might have been picking up someone from there, but don't know what time of day they were spotted.

Just read the arrest warrant details of video footage. It says that at 2:13 (would be am Jan 5) that VE ran from room 113. We know that EE's mother went to the motel room that night after it was determined that EE was missing. Clearly something in whatever she heard from HS disturbed her greatly.

Yet, it disturbed her so greatly that she still told the cop the next day that Beth may have run away with her boyfriend? The son of that very man? :waitasec:

The part that had me throw by little soft brick is when NG said what other young girl is missing:banghead:

Well NG how about Hailey Dunn:furious:

Not to mention several others in Texas.

People seem to have this one hour radius. If a body is found, they don't even consider anyone missing further than one hour in any direction.

Hailey was 2 hours away from where this body was found. There was all day Tuesday, more than enough time to go 4 hours round trip. If it was a different suspect then there was who knows how long.

I agree it's likely Elizabeth. But it could have been Hailey. 2 hours away is not a reason to discount it. We have found missing people AND murder victims much further away from the abduction than 2 hours.

Nancy Grace corrected someone on her show who said that the 19y/o was Elizabeth's boyfriend... She said, "NOT a boyfriend!" I hope and pray that he wasn't, he is too old and rough looking, imo, to date a sweet 15 y/o girl such as Elizabeth seemed to be.

This 19 y/o has been referred to as HS III ... he can't be that. He does not have his father's middle name, so I guess that leaves him just a plain old HS. He has tattoos up his arms per his picture on MS.

It was HSJr, from what I read, who suggested to her mom that Elizabeth might have run away with 19 y/o, and we know Jr had an agenda. Has anyone else seen that statement by HSJr? I don't remember where I read it.

Poor little girl. Just poor, poor, little thing. HSJr must have looked like a fiend when he was chasing her. It hurts to try to imagine how terrified she was.

I am watching Nancy right now.

They showed the lady talking about how the girl was "robot like" and how he "threw her in the car like a bag of garbage." :maddening:

It was the SAME woman who did the interview about the dollar store. It is the exact same interview as this one at this link.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69736

There is so many things wrong with this interview... I don't know where to start.

If they DO prove Elizabeth was alive until a week ago. They are going to have a hard time calling this woman as a witness about this sighting. The defense can argue that she is tainted because this reporter just showed her his mugshot. Instead of a police lineup. :waitasec:

I am watching Nancy right now.

They showed the lady talking about how the girl was "robot like" and how he "threw her in the car like a bag of garbage." :maddening:

It was the SAME woman who did the interview about the dollar store. It is the exact same interview as this one at this link.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69736

There is so many things wrong with this interview... I don't know where to start.

If they DO prove Elizabeth was alive until a week ago. They are going to have a hard time calling this woman as a witness about this sighting. The defense can argue that she is tainted because this reporter just showed her his mugshot. Instead of a police lineup. :waitasec:
The reporter showing her a mugshot isn't much different than the woman seeing his face all over the news. Now, if his identity had not been revealed, it would be a different story.

In any case, I find the lady's story questionable. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back