GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC DFW
7 mins ·
JUST IN: Lawyers representing Ethan Couch confirm police have been ordered to detain their client since his parole officer has been unable to reach either he or his mother.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Ordered-to-Detain-Affluenza-Teen-Ethan-Couch-362534481.html

''"We have recently learned for last several days the juvenile probation officer has been unable to make contact with Ethan or his mother, with whom he’s been residing. '''

ETA Very curious this is the same month the video of him partying is released. Also very curious his mother is ' not ' cooperating. She may find herself in trouble, too.

I hope they throw his butt in prison. He STILL is proving he does not give a rat's behind about anything.

This needs to b e off the street before he kills/ injures anymore people.

jmo

If they find him, since his family has money. His Mom can buy him a lot of hiding spots. Hope LE grabbed his passport.

I still cannot believe he only got probation for killing four people, but did anyone really think he could have been reformed with such a slap on the wrist? He deserved jail from the get go and he deserved to be tried as an adult. I hope they do find him and his horrible mother and lock them both up.

The night of my High School Graduation, a few boys from my graduating class got into a fatal accident. They were drinking and luckily (I know it sounds horrible) they didn't kill innocent people. The driver did kill a good friend of his and seriously injured two others. He served 10 years in prison and he did turn his life around. He still hates himself for that night and I can't help but feel horrible for him. He wasn't a bad kid... he made a terrible decision and he paid dearly for it. He'll never get over it and it will haunt him until the day he dies. His time in prison and the fact that he genuinely hurts every day for his actions that night, is punishment enough. All the victims families have forgiven him... they had all grew up together. I don't think he will ever forgive himself, even though I hope he can eventually.

I don't see the kid in the case feeling bad about anything.

Is it possible mom and son left the country? Or are their egos just so big they're blowing off the probation officer. It's a shame the parents can't be sent to jail for pizz poor parenting.

Is it possible mom and son left the country? Or are their egos just so big they're blowing off the probation officer. It's a shame the parents can't be sent to jail for pizz poor parenting.

This is what I"m thinking for sure. Once the video of him partying came out , they booked it for greener pastures. And dad says he has no idea where they are ......... STOP!! No one believes this crap. Mom and Dad will both be in trouble.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...ff-after-drunk-driving-deaths-is-missing.html

"DALLAS—A warrant has been issued for the teenager whose “affluenza” defense spared him jail time in the deaths of four people he ran over while driving drunk in 2012.

A juvenile probation officer has been unable to reach Ethan Couch and his mother for several days, attorneys Reagan Wynn and Scott Brown said in a written statement about their client."

I am now thankful the judge sentenced him to ten years probation: She knew he would eventually mess up.

Since he was 16 when all of this happened, he was tried as a minor and not an adult. He would have likely only had to serve 3 years in jail til he was 21 and his record be perm. sealed.

I know understand why the judge did what she did.

Now that he violated his probation, It seems that he will have to serve his entire sentence with no early release.

And can they charge him with avaiding arrest too?

jmo

I sure hope so.....this little twerp needs to do hard time behind bars. Can't stand that kid or his parents.

This little [self-censored] reminds me of that little blonde freak on Game of Thrones. His parents must be just as lovely as the Lannister twins too. Shudder.

Ethan Couch, the kid who got off with only probation for killing multiple people while drinking and driving has gone missing with his mother.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/15/whereabouts-of-ethan-couch-mother-unknown-missing/77382944/

Multiple independent sources tell News 8 that Couch missed a check-in with his probation officer earlier this month. Sources say that court officers couldn't find Couch or his mother. His father reportedly said he didn't know where they were.

More links:

[video=cnn;crime/2014/02/07/ac-intv-eric-boyles-affluenza-teen-sentencing.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/16/us/texas-affluenza-drunken-driving-teen-missing/index.html[/video]

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Ordered-to-Detain-Affluenza-Teen-Ethan-Couch-362534481.html

I guess he's technically "missing," but I'm not sure if it counts, so I can delete if necessary!

I just heard where he was residing with his mother has been wiped out. They took all their belonging! They're gone!

It seems to me they are on the run. I hope both end up in prison.

Even if they fled to another country........ He NEEDS to be locked up for a very long time.

jmo.

Who didn't see this coming? This spoiled brat needs 10 years in prison and his mother needs to be arrested for aiding and abetting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper