GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter
BREAKING: #EthanCouch #AffluenzaTeen MOVED TO ADULT FACILITY. [video=twitter;695697501010182144]https://twitter.com/CBS11JasonAllen/status/695697501010182144[/video] …

:laughing::cheers::great::clap:

He does NOT look 18. He looks so old in his new mugshot.

Just saw a brief blurb from Sheriff Anderson on nbcdfw 4pm news. Ethan's safety seems to be the primary concern. As I understand it juvenile detention has co-mingling of inmates whereas in adult jail they can segregate prisoners. Can you imagine Ethan being housed in juvie with kids who resent the heck out of anyone suffering affluenza? I also heard that there is another hearing for Ethan on 2/14 although I'm not at all clear what that hearing is about. The one on the 14th is in addition to the one being held on 2/19 to determine if he will be declared as adult status.

He does NOT look 18. He looks so old in his new mugshot.

I agree. Lord. He looks like someone who was just rescued from a lifeboat after 3 weeks drifting at sea. He looks hunted and crazy.

His fast living and drinking and drugging have been rough on him.

I just wonder if all the concerns for Ethan's safety have penetrated his thick skull? Do you suppose he is finally understanding that he needs to clean up his act or face severe, perfectly horrid consequences for his actions? Dare we hope that his affluenza dreams are shattered? I suppose only time will tell. It would be wonderful if he decided to straighten out his life, but I'm not sure that will ever happen. He has already received more consideration than most juvenile offenders.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
BREAKING: #EthanCouch #AffluenzaTeen MOVED TO ADULT FACILITY. [video=twitter;695697501010182144]https://twitter.com/CBS11JasonAllen/status/695697501010182144[/video] …
:yeahthat: .. :goodpost:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:fireworks:. . :fireworks2:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:drumroll: .. :winner: .. :drumroll:

:D :jail: ...:great:... :jail: .. .. :jail: .. :D

I just wonder if all the concerns for Ethan's safety have penetrated his thick skull? Do you suppose he is finally understanding that he needs to clean up his act or face severe, perfectly horrid consequences for his actions? Dare we hope that his affluenza dreams are shattered? I suppose only time will tell. It would be wonderful if he decided to straighten out his life, but I'm not sure that will ever happen. He has already received more consideration than most juvenile offenders.

I think one glance at his current mugshot will tell you he is absolutely miserable. Beyond miserable.

I would like to know the entire story and can he now get out on bond, like it was reported earlier.

If there is a high bond (fat chance, I know) we'll see how his parents react. Will Mom use her house as collateral? This might get interesting...

If there is a high bond (fat chance, I know) we'll see how his parents react. Will Mom use her house as collateral? This might get interesting...

I thought she sold her house?

I think one glance at his current mugshot will tell you he is absolutely miserable. Beyond miserable.

I'm not sure. We can only hope that he is repentant but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0