Found Safe TX - Ezra Parrish, 3, New Waverly, 27 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We're not too far from this area. I woke up several times overnight and checked for updates. 3yr olds can scream like banshees - well, at least mine can. Scream, Ezra!!

I was hoping to wake up and see found safe 😢
Come on little man!

Ok, it is time for volunteers to go in. Start from the outside and work your way in, People in the area, please reach out and help search for this little child. I am in NC, too far away.

I am wondering how close the family's campsite was to the lake?

Oh no!!! I know 3 yr olds are fast movers but how far could he have gotten? And I'm sure after awhile he would've gotten tired, if he sat down somewhere & got still I'm sure he would've fell asleep, so I was hoping that would've made gave searchers a window of opportunity since he wouldn't be moving.
I wonder if he was potty trained, he'd need to use the restroom eventually, that may give them a trail to follow.

Is there any water near? If he was hot & possibly dehydrated he may be looking for water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no!!! I know 3 yr olds are fast movers but how far could he have gotten? And I'm sure after awhile he would've gotten tired, if he sat down somewhere & got still I'm sure he would've fell asleep, so I was hoping that would've made gave searchers a window of opportunity since he wouldn't be moving.
I wonder if he was potty trained, he'd need to use the restroom eventually, that may give them a trail to follow.

Is there any water near? If he was hot & possibly dehydrated he may be looking for water.

IIRC, there are lots of small ponds for fishing throughout the forest.

I'm hoping with it being Memorial day weekend and lots of campers out, he has/will wonder up to someone else's campsite and get help. The heat index is already in the upper 80's and it's only 8:30am. Storms are supposed to be moving in around 2 this afternoon, praying he is found asap!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;868818041622155264]https://twitter.com/BillBishopKHOU/status/868818041622155264[/video]

The Bishop‏Verified account @BillBishopKHOU 19m19 minutes ago
Update: Search continues for missing 3-year-old boy named Ezra near New Waverly, TX, north of Houston. #khou #HouNews

DA6pZmZUwAEFblO.jpg

The search continued overnight and into this morning. Texas Equusearch has joined the search team with numerous agencies supporting the efforts.

Authorities emphasize that no volunteers are needed. Professional search teams are on the ground and this is a rugged area with extreme weather conditions.

According to Jimmy Williams with the New Waverly Volunteer Fire Department, visitors are asked not to enter the forest while canine units search the area.
http://abc13.com/news/3-year-old-missing-in-sam-houston-national-forest/2044995/

I don't have a good feeling :(

This is the first I've seen of an exact location. Close to the lake that feeds into Lake Conroe. We've taken our boat out on that lake a few times and the water is always so rough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Going by the marker on the news report
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/County+Line+Rd,+Huntsville,+TX+77340,+USA/@30.5554809,-95.6750105,791m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x86471b6671d36b4d:0xf5fd96a7156f8bac!2sStubblefield+Lake+Rd,+Huntsville,+TX+77340,+USA!3b1!8m2!3d30.5728422!4d-95.6220478!3m4!1s0x86471cee1260021f:0xa511782ed2e1217e!8m2!3d30.5554809!4d-95.6728218

I woke up this morning hoping that they would have found him overnight. We are due for some severe storms later today...and it's going to be so hot again. Truthfully considering what it was like yesterday, I was already really worried. I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to survive that sort of heat for this little guy for more than a day max.

[video=twitter;868818041622155264]https://twitter.com/BillBishopKHOU/status/868818041622155264[/video]

The Bishop‏Verified account @BillBishopKHOU 19m19 minutes ago
Update: Search continues for missing 3-year-old boy named Ezra near New Waverly, TX, north of Houston. #khou #HouNews

DA6pZmZUwAEFblO.jpg

I get that sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Very glad Texas Equisearch is involved.

jmo

Cases with children always make me sad, but for some reason this one has me really upset. Come on little buddy.

I woke up this morning hoping that they would have found him overnight. We are due for some severe storms later today...and it's going to be so hot again. Truthfully considering what it was like yesterday, I was already really worried. I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to survive that sort of heat for this little guy for more than a day max.

I think it's possible provided he was able to find water. I agree with the previous poster who said they need to triple their search radius. I've seen so many cases where a child wandered off and was eventually found miles away--sometimes alive, sometimes not. It would not surprise me if he's ten miles away by now.

This is the first I've seen of an exact location. Close to the lake that feeds into Lake Conroe. We've taken our boat out on that lake a few times and the water is always so rough.
Drowning is a distinct possibility, maybe even the most likely one, unfortunately.

On the one hand, I wish some parents would keep a closer eye on their children. On the other hand, helicopter parents who give their children no freedom at all are far worse. Their kids may stay alive, but those kids' lives aren't worth living.

Good Lord - I hope this little boy is found soon - looks so adorable, from his picture.

:( :(

Drowning is a distinct possibility, maybe even the most likely one, unfortunately.

On the one hand, I wish some parents would keep a closer eye on their children. On the other hand, helicopter parents who give their children no freedom at all are far worse. Their kids may stay alive, but those kids' lives aren't worth living.

I think there is probably some grey area there. Most children who have protective parents probably still find value in being alive.

I'm about 20 miles south and the current "feels like" is 102. Where is this little guy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back