TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the expert currently on the WFAA video that bullet trajectory is key, along with testimony of Jean's neighbors about the sequence of events. That's going to determine whether Guyger really was justified in feeling he was a threat.

It doesn't change the fact that she had enough clues before entering that she was in the wrong place, nor that she should have backed out and called for help instead of going in with gun blazing.

Court back in session

I'm glad I'm not the only being irritated with her baby voice. But her voice changed real quick when she snapped back at the prosecutor asking for a break didn't it? I'm glad that happened, and I hope the jury took note of that.

BBM: Ugh ... yes ... reminded me of Jodi Arias ... UGH !

I was about to comment on her voice just as she became emotional and the break was called. I'm wondering if the "baby voice" is how she speaks all the time or just now in court.

ETA: Never mind, she is now demonstrating how she opened the door and she is talking in a normal voice.

Well that's why we're here, isn't it. Was that tragic mistake reasonable? Certainly going to the wrong apartment is reasonable. But after that, were her actions reasonable. Obviously we here are split on the issue. We'll see how the jury answers this question. My guess IMO is they will be split too, and there will not be any resolution in this trial.

That's my fear. Though, I feel like if it were reasonable, it would happen at least a few more times than this. Plenty of people
I feel she is remorseful and she is not acting.
I would never vote for murder at at all.

I would hope that you wouldn't have your mind made up without all the facts.

She says there was no light on in the apartment. Saw silhouette figure against the window. Began drawing service weapon. Says she yelled Let me see your hands. Says he was moving around.

She says he came towards her at a fast paced walk. He was yelling Hey in an aggessive voice.

This makes no sense. Wasn't he shot getting up from his couch based on the bullet trajectory?? OMG she's such a liar!! And if she was so terrified why did she proceed into the apt with her left arm still holding her gear?? Lies!

Be fair and listen to her side...yeah ok. I'm trying to but how FAIR was she when she shot and killed a innocent victim in his own home....how fair is it for the Wife along with the world find out about this affair. How Fair is it to the victim's family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela