TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said she was still outside holding the gun. How could she see much of anything?

Says she went in after shooting and saw him from the tv light. As she got closer she thought she didn't know who he was. Kneeling next to him when she called 911. Only then did she process that she was in the wrong apartment?

Claims she did compressions with her right hand , then she answers it was left hand?

Only when she went back outside the apartment after calling 911 that she saw apartment number.

She doesn't remember when she turned on the light in the apartment. Went back and sat by him, started to do a sternum rub on him.

Am I the only one who saw the lawyer's lips saying her testimony as she was saying it? I mean … fella, the jury can see you!! I get that it's rehearsed testimony, but it takes away, for me, any credibility she may have, if he's mouthing her testimony with her.

Glad to see you VAgirl - we've been hoping you have a source for which shot struck Bo. Last I heard was the judge yesterday saying we can't tell. TIA

Didn’t the defense say that in opening statement ... I could have swore they said that the first shot went into the wall because she was startled because it went in an upward position because she was frightened. Actually I’ll go back and listen but I’m almost certain that was what they we’re trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela