TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A neighbor testified to hearing yelling from both before the shots were fired but couldn't make out what was being said. How are you gonna say no one heard anything?

At least 3 neighbors testified to that. One said it sounded like 2 people talking at the same time, then shots.

None of them heard her give commands.

Started doing compressions with my left hand? Where in ANY training is that? FFS

Do not believe that for a second. THAT was a hail mary on her part.

BBM: So IF she did compressions with her left hand, then wouldn't she have blood on her and/or her uniform since she just shot Mr. Botham ? He is bleeding when she shot him.

The experts testified yesterday that she had NO blood on her uniform.

Thoughts ??

At least 3 neighbors testified to that. One said it sounded like 2 people talking at the same time, then shots.

None of them heard her give commands.
It makes zero sense though that they can say they heard yelling but not what was being said and at the same time say they heard no commands. If you couldn't make out what was being said, how can they know the yelling wasn't commands? What was being said very well could've been what she says. IMO

A neighbor testified to hearing yelling from both before the shots were fired but couldn't make out what was being said. How are you gonna say no one heard anything?
Maybe I'm mis-remembering the testimony. I thought the witness was talking about hearing shouting from the arriving police officers at the scene.

She Texted her partner because "SHE" needed help , UM I'm sorry stupid girl but the man you just shot , who is dying in front of you takes priority over your wants and needs , and sorry "you" have to live with it every day BECAUSE HE Doesn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe