GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reason for parents to be concerned? WTH? I wonder if this little guys parents are okay or if something may have happened to them too? :(

If LE thinks parents should be concerned, that would lead me to believe that they suspect the perp might hurt someone else. That doesn't make sense if this is a case of a parent killing their own child. Sounds like a sexual predator to me.

I wonder how long the child has been dead? Who wouldn't be able to report their child missing? Could this be a child of incest? Could the mother still be a victim under total control of the perp, like Jacy was?

I wonder if there are any cult-like religious groups around that area. Where I live, we sometimes see people from House of Yahweh, (where women and children have been controlled and abused), but it's about a 5-6 hour drive to the area where this child was found. In cult-like situations, a woman might fear for her life if she were to speak up against a sexual predator.

WFAA (news) is reporting that there will be a press conference at 11:00 am CST with live stream.

If LE thinks parents should be concerned, that would lead me to believe that they suspect the perp might hurt someone else. That doesn't make sense if this is a case of a parent killing their own child. Sounds like a sexual predator to me.

I wonder how long the child has been dead? Who wouldn't be able to report their child missing? Could this be a child of incest? Could the mother still be a victim under total control of the perp, like Jacy was?

I wonder if there are any cult-like religious groups around that area. Where I live, we sometimes see people from House of Yahweh, (where women and children have been controlled and abused), but it's about a 5-6 hour drive to the area where this child was found. In cult-like situations, a woman might fear for her life if she were to speak up against a sexual predator.

BBM. A parent who's been abducted or murdered, or who is disabled themselves and can't get to a phone.

Mikes are being set up. My dogs need to go out. BRB.....

Since I'm at work and can't play the presser, I really appreciate anyone who takes notes for us here. :)

They are putting up a poster board of the childs pic. How adorable he was!

'reason for parents to be concerened' oh great. start a panic.........

Gosh, kinda looks like Hasanni Campbell.

Why would they think this wasn't an isolated incident? Weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back