GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone hear anything? If so, what was said?

Well I'm terrible at screencaps but here's one unenhanced and one enhanced.

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

wow.....even though these pictures are artist renditions and computer models, you can really feel the intrinsic "sadness" in this child. His eyes are soulful and haunting. So precious and so tragic. I do agree that this was a special needs child. He reminds me of so many of my own young students----possible chromosomal/trisomy involvement. It makes me furious to know he didn't even get the chance to have a happy, normal boyhood. :furious:
I hope we find out what happened. This little man should be skipping around the bluebells right now!!!!

wow.....even though these pictures are artist renditions and computer models, you can really feel the intrinsic "sadness" in this child. His eyes are soulful and haunting. So precious and so tragic. I do agree that this was a special needs child. He reminds me of so many of my own young students----possible chromosomal/trisomy involvement. It makes me furious to know he didn't even get the chance to have a happy, normal boyhood. :furious:
I hope we find out what happened. This little man should be skipping around the bluebells right now!!!!

do you mean blue bonnets?.....i can't believe this is unfolding and no one is missing a kid? :waitasec:

significant medical needs, used feeding tube, about 6 yrs old but only 28 lbs.

Approx 6 years old, but small for his age, appearing to look more like a 3 year old. That rendition is so sad. They have never used that kind of technology here, using a deceased picture, and rendering it to show what he looked like alive. My gosh, this is so sad. This poor little boy. I hope a home care nurse, caretaker, or a doctor recognizes him.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041610-New-Details-about-Dead-Child-Released
9641c0df.jpg

do you mean blue bonnets?.....i can't believe this is unfolding and no one is missing a kid? :waitasec:

oops! Yes I mean blue bonnets!
Thanks for letting me know the correct name. :) I think the Texas wildflowers are beautiful.

RIP Little guy.......

Thanks for letting me know the correct name. :) I think the Texas wildflowers are beautiful.

RIP Little guy.......

I'm not from texas originally....i think it's funny that people pull over to the side of the road to take pics with the weeds :waitasec: sorry OT

I hope we find out who he is soon. :angel:

I didn't see this link posted but a little blurb on the nbc5 news website.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Childs-Body-Found-in-Wylie-Park-90952639.html

"The Collin County medical examiner said Friday that the boy is about 6-years-old and had significant medical needs and was likely being fed through a feeding tube. The child had brown hair, brown eyes, was about 39-inches tall and weighed 28 pounds.

The Collin County Child Abuse Task Force is asking that any persons with information about the identity of this child, specifically In-Home health care providers, school personnel, day care personnel or community based social services to contact: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

So far, no one has come forward to claim the boy."

New Details about Dead Child Released
Updated: Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 12:13 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 11:53 AM CDT

According to investigators, the child, approximately 6 years old, is very small for his age. In fact, his tiny frame led investigators to initially believe he was about 3 years old.

The child is 39 inches tall and weighs about 28 pounds, they said.

It was not clear exactly what medical issues the child had, but there is evidence that the he used a feeding tube to survive, according to investigators.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041610-New-Details-about-Dead-Child-Released

RIP Little guy.......

That's okay, your mention of bluebells prompted me to go get my pint of Blue Bell Butter Pecan out of the fridge...added some mini chocoate chips and oulah!...Lunch!

I help with special needs kids at school. We have a 14 yr old who gets plenty of loving parental attention and good medical care, but he has to be fed enfamil from a sippy cup...(can't chew or suck on a straw) He is only about the size of an eight year old. It takes about 45 minutes for him to swallow 8 oz. I wouldn't say the child they found at the pond was necessarily malnourished or neglected based solely upon his size...being small is common for handicapped children who have feeding problems.

the feeeding tube might give other reasons why they wont come forward other then flat out murder.......negligence, or percieved negligence cause of his weight.

even if it's not murder you still dont disgard him like trash :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda
Back