TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to SA, Hailey was wearing a T-shirt, sweatpants...
According to BD, Hailey had on her flip flops....
The 2 girls played basketball with Hailey the day she went missing....
Do girls play basketball in flip flops?

You can kick them off and play barefoot easily.

SNIPPED........................................................

Authorities are using every means possible to find Hailey, and over 100 billboards across Texas feature the missing girl. Billboards may also be a tool put in use in Arizona and New Mexico.

"Law enforcement agencies are focusing on multimple directions," Kampfer said at the press conference. He also said that "some if not most (of the directions) might be on the criminal side."

According to Kampfer, the Texas Rangers are moving fast toward a definite direction for the investigation, and some of the leads being investigated are in the immediate proximity and some are out of state

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/law-enforcement-expanding-investigation

Oh. Ok... well let me ask this before I do then: can I post a link to a Myspace page of a cousin, that has HD parent listed on there as a "Pet" towards the very bottom of the page. Its some weird myspace app thing where there is dollar amounts listed. Not sure if I can post it, so please let me know.

Does anyone know if CPS (Child Protective Services, for you non-Texans) has ever been called to investigate the family? This would be part of the public record if an official visit was ever made at any time over the years.

This is the only report I have that talks about family dynamics, 'Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family'. It doesn't say CPS were involved with Hailey's family.

After listening to CD, I thought Hailey visited him on Christmas Day and left the following day, but Byerley said in this article 'No, Hailey had been living with her father for 1 month."

If this is true, would Hailey go home everyday to talk on her mother's phone like the neighbor suggested she did?

snip

The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

SNIPPED........................................................

Authorities are using every means possible to find Hailey, and over 100 billboards across Texas feature the missing girl. Billboards may also be a tool put in use in Arizona and New Mexico.

"Law enforcement agencies are focusing on multimple directions," Kampfer said at the press conference. He also said that "some if not most (of the directions) might be on the criminal side."

According to Kampfer, the Texas Rangers are moving fast toward a definite direction for the investigation, and some of the leads being investigated are in the immediate proximity and some are out of state

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/law-enforcement-expanding-investigation

Sounds like it could be drug related. Does Clint have friends who are pot dealers? Could they be talking about Mexico?

Oh. Ok... well let me ask this before I do then: can I post a link to a Myspace page of a cousin, that has HD parent listed on there as a "Pet" towards the very bottom of the page. Its some weird myspace app thing where there is dollar amounts listed. Not sure if I can post it, so please let me know.

Nope!

FYI:

In 2009, a total of 4,364 investigations resulted in 1610 felony arrests, 133 misdemeanor arrests. The Texas Rangers executed 490 search warrants and secured 4,056 statements-including 553 confessions to various crimes. Rangers recovered stolen property valued at $1,819,926 and seized contraband valued at $3,997,226. There were 1,634 convictions for various crimes investigated that resulted in 7 death sentences, 52 life sentences and a total of 9,087 years in penitentiary time being assessed. Rangers served 189 subpoenas and 25 warrants. Rangers conducted 8 hypnosis sessions on criminal investigations.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/TexasRangers/

No, but the "pet" application that you are talking about is VERY common, does that help?

Well, my feeling is that the mom's boyfriend did something to her. I've been here on WS for 10 years (I know what my anniversary says, but WS has been around for 10 years), and more often than not, when the boyfriend or stepfather is the last one to have seen the child alive, he's good for it.

I hope and pray I'm wrong. But, with all the news coming out yesterday that members of Hailey's family are being less than truthful with LE, it just reinforces my feelings.

This is not intended to hurt anyone. This is a crime discussion board, and I'm doing what we do, discuss crimes.

Salem, I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work! I also wanted to say I was NOT bashing LE. Lawd knows, they have enough on their plate as it is!

JMO, MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

I agree with you 100%, though I pray we are both wrong becuase that is the only way this child will ever come home alive and well. Have you all read the astrology forum regarding Hailey? It's absolutely chilling, and i've followed the astrologers for years and they are amazingly accurate.

curious, can you please explain the purpose of the app?

Your friends buy and sell you, you buy and sell your friends...silly little game. Nothing weird about it at all.
I just checked, google it you can find alot of info about it.

I agree I do not for a second think that Billie did anything to her little girl. Truthfully I think the only reason that Billie has had inconsistencies in her story is because she was lied to by her boyfriend SA. This would also be the reason that she flunked the poly that she was given. It could come down to the simple fact that she was lied to and doesn't know it.

Your friends buy and sell you, you buy and sell your friends...silly little game. Nothing weird about it at all.
I just checked, google it you can find alot of info about it.

Sure sounds weird to me. But I don't get FaceBook or MySpace AT ALL:crazy:

Nancy Grace is reporting both sets of parents have had inconsistencies:

Breaking news -- Is 13-year-old missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn alive and hiding? Police also say her parents are telling inconsistent stories! Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978901010

January 10, 2011 04:50 PM EST

A twist has risen in the story of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old girl missing in Texas. State Troopers now believe the missing girl is in hiding. This comes as a rather shocking change in a disappearance that, until today, was believed to be an abduction.

I agree with you 100%, though I pray we are both wrong becuase that is the only way this child will ever come home alive and well. Have you all read the astrology forum regarding Hailey? It's absolutely chilling, and i've followed the astrologers for years and they are amazingly accurate.

I don't follow astrology at all. It's against my personal belief system. However, I do agree that some astrologers are accurate and have a gift.

I hope we are both wrong too!

JMO, MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Ah ahhh.... this is just a theory, but maybe HD "ran away" with SA and she is in hiding somewhere.

No, I don't think so. Jeffrey Easley and B Smith was different. There was more affection between them than between Jeffrey and her mother.

Shawn appears to be totally in love with Billie. I think that is the reason he is with her, I do not think there is anything more than that.

I could be wrong, but I really think he is sincere as far as that goes.

Sure, he could have snapped and slapped Hailey and then panicked. We see that all the time. If he hurt her I think that's what happened. But I don't think he hurt her.

I know Billie had nothing to do with it and I agree her inconsistencies are coming from other people telling her things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf