TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another important issue is related to drawing unemployment. If you are "Fired", you are able to draw unemployment. I you quit, you are NOT able to draw unemployment! Therefore, some bosses try to make to employee mad enough to quit...them they are not able to draw unemployment compensation from to employer's unemployment insurance.

So my question is...Did SA quit his job or was he fired?

If you are fired for valid reason, you cannot collect unemployment. That is determined by the Texas Employment Commission. Your former employer can dispute your claim and get you disqualified for any number of reasons.
If you quit for a valid reason, i.e., moving too far away to commute to work, you may be able to collect unemployment but your reason for moving has to be valid, in their determination. But if you quit because of some altercation between yourself and another employee, that won't fly with TEC.
Around here, about the only way you're going to collect unemployment is by being laid off a job.

I sure hope those 12 agencies did a very THROUGH search of the Registered Sex Offender's homes!!!! Especially, since one of them is friends with CD and was going out to search for Haley!!

Any reason why there is not more talk on here about the Four RSO's who lived within homes and blocks of HD and that is just the ones in close prox, there are many more!

Map attached!

I agree and pointed in out in a past thread that the RSO who is friends with Clint (Michael Lindsey) and who said he was joining the search, has a record of sexual assault and indecency with a child (sexual contact) on a 14 year old girl. The idea that he might be part of the search makes my stomach turn.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810&SearchType=Name

I agree and pointed in out in a past thread that the RSO who is friends with Clint (Michael Lindsey) and who said he was joining the search, has a record of sexual assault and indecency with a child (sexual contact) on a 14 year old girl. The idea that he might part of the search makes my stomach turn.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810&SearchType=Name

Has someone in CC actually confronted this issue? I know that the more the better but this doesn't sit right with me either, not one bit.

Walker007, you seem like a good mapper. :)
Could you possibly expland your thumbnail area a bit and trasfer to satellite view, then repost as another thumbnail?
TIA if possible....

Map attached!
Attached Thumbnails

I just came on and have to read backwards.
My prayers were that she would be found by this morning.....
gee, every day gets scarier.
Trying to stay positive.

If you are fired for valid reason, you cannot collect unemployment. That is determined by the Texas Employment Commission. Your former employer can dispute your claim and get you disqualified for any number of reasons.
If you quit for a valid reason, i.e., moving too far away to commute to work, you may be able to collect unemployment but your reason for moving has to be valid, in their determination. But if you quit because of some altercation between yourself and another employee, that won't fly with TEC.
Around here, about the only way you're going to collect unemployment is by being laid off a job.

Agree with you both somewhat...however, I wonder if this is different state to state? Briefly, I quit a job working for a doctor after a short time....luckily I kept good notes and documentation....I applied for unemployment and he did not try to stop it....in other words, I had a hearing with a state official and presented my side of the story....they gave me unemployment and the doctor did not oppose it....if he had it might have turned out differently IMO, just don't know..:twocents:

True...but this does not appear to be the case. I just posted the link. The woman's comments that I referenced in my earlier post are actually in this link...which is a 'sublink' (if that is even a word) of the other one

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167742656603756&id=559951597

I had the wrong initials...the lady's initials you need to look for in the post are RG.

What was on his mind that was so important that he left???
phone call? Sounds so odd..............

My friend's DD has an older version (I believe it is 2nd gen) and she can still use it as a phone...she just needs a microphone since the earlier versions don't have one built-in. My friend's DD uses her earbuds with a microphone to do it.

Yep, I found that out when I took dd's cell phone away for a few days and heard her in her room talking. She was using her iPod Touch with earbuds.

Theres a little tiny thing that seems odd to me. very tiny. Most 13 year old girls get some kind of jewelry for xmas. necklace, bracelet, watch, earrings, etc. there has been no mention she was wearing something like that. i know they mentioned she was wearing earrings, but nothing about something special for xmas or anything like that.
and nothing mentioned of seeing the grandmothers over christmas, i thought that odd since they live so close.

Just came back from Haliegh Cummings thread (Misty was in St. John's County court yesterday. She was given 25 years to be served concurrently with Putman County)

Anyway...there was an Amber Alert issued very early in that case...even though there was not a car involved or even any proof that she had been abducted!

My question is....Does every state have its own rules and regulations for Amber Alerts?
If so, that is stupid....There should be a national set of rules! Come on Texas, get with the program and issue an Nationwide Amber Alert on Hailey Dunn! She could be anywhere!!! (OK my rant is over! LOL)

Dear God...Please bring Hailey safely home to her family!

I sure hope those 12 agencies did a very THROUGH search of the Registered Sex Offender's homes!!!! Especially, since one of them is friends with CD and was going out to search for Haley!!

Any reason why there is not more talk on here about the Four RSO's who lived within homes and blocks of HD and that is just the ones in close prox, there are many more!

Map attached!
i know they were searched and many were accually brought to the station to be questioned, they checked and double checked there alibys,but things do slip thru the cracks.

My question is....Does every state have its own rules and regulations for Amber Alerts?

Per JF's case, I was told that each state does carry different weight in putting in/up an Amber Alert.
I also have a problem with this, for a missing child of any age, and I also believe there should be a better local, communal service in place for these children.

If it can't make it national due to a protocol, let's try and at least get it up in that State as quick as lightening.

Don't know how that is done, but maybe with enough members here we can think up something good, yeah?

What was on his mind that was so important that he left???
phone call? Sounds so odd..............

You'd think that in this economy, people would be fighting to keep jobs. If he did just up and quit what does that say about his maturity level if that is in fact what he did because he was scolded about something or "got into an argument" with a boss? Do we know how long he had been working at this job?

MOO

You'd think that in this economy, people would be fighting to keep jobs. If he did just up and quit what does that say about his maturity level if that is in fact what he did because he was scolded about something or "got into an argument" with a boss? Do we know how long he had been working at this job?

MOO

I think he probably had something else, more pressing, that he wanted to "tend to"

yes they can, and will. i was working and pregnant and while pregnant had 2 surgerys and in hospital ALOT. my doc gave me a note said i cannot work, so i decided to try for unemployment. my boss told them i quit cause i didnt want to work anymore. being i was very sick and in hospital i couldnt fight it and couldnt i was on so much pain meds i couldnt function. but later i asked the lady,being i grew up with her and have known her all my life, why she said that and she said her big bosses said to.its aggrivating and annoying but they can make up storys and if your unable to fight it they win.:furious:

Haileys ipod touch....why can't anyone give a straight answer about it? And, why was NG answering the question about it last night. The ws caller asked the question. Does NG know the question before the caller goes on the air? If so, did she ask Billie about the itouch and Billie told NG it was a knock off and broken?? Billie supposedly told her friend who posts here that the itouch was lost a few days before Christmas....again, why no straight answer?

Speaking as store manager: you sometimes keep people on the payroll until after xmas because its the decent thing to do and employees sometimes quit after xmas because they want to get paid for the holiday. The job market is usually good in January because alot of people change jobs during that time, make moves, etc. Just talking from some from experience in our Florida area. Of course this is a unique incident and may have its own reasons.
Being single SA has his own obligations and if he can handle being out of work, that is something only he would know.

Theres a little tiny thing that seems odd to me. very tiny. Most 13 year old girls get some kind of jewelry for xmas. necklace, bracelet, watch, earrings, etc. there has been no mention she was wearing something like that. i know they mentioned she was wearing earrings, but nothing about something special for xmas or anything like that.
and nothing mentioned of seeing the grandmothers over christmas, i thought that odd since they live so close.

yes what special thing did she get for Christmas?
Could she be wearing it?
Did she get nothing?
No photos of Christmas?
A freaky mask from SA????

Haileys ipod touch....why can't anyone give a straight answer about it? And, why was NG answering the question about it last night. The ws caller asked the question. Does NG know the question before the caller goes on the air? If so, did she ask Billie about the itouch and Billie told NG it was a knock off and broken?? Billie supposedly told her friend who posts here that the itouch was lost a few days before Christmas....again, why no straight answer?

I'd like to believe that it holds some valuable information and LE has asked BD not to mention that they have it. At least I hope so.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member