Any chance there is any type of body of water
East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20?

TIA

any map people???

Bizarre coordinates don't ya think?

What makes that an unusual area?
And yes I am hoping for some mapping people, thanks passion. My mapping program doesn't allow me to post grid search areas.

I am afraid those duplexes had tenants who allowed other people to stay there that weren't suppose too and its not being reported because those people don't want to be put out of the apartment.

What makes that an unusual area?

" East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20"

It isn't just some random location for you, you asked and you're not from the area. All I am asking you for is your train of thought as to how that area/location was arrived at?

It seems SA is a 25 yr. old without a car and living off his gf. Or his mom. Or his grandma. Living off of as a to a place to stay, car to use, etc. What a catch! :innocent:

If I go by looks alone (shallow I know) I'd have to say CD is the better catch..I hope it's OK to say that cos I've been wanting to for awhile now..On another shallow note, I can see where Hailey got her good looks..Probably DD too even tho I haven't seen a pix of him..yet.

Question for locals and apologies in advance if already asked and answered:
East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20?

TIA
we have two lakes ones south of town off 208 and the other is west of town off I20. im case anyone wonders why we have two cause we dont get a walmart.lol but we use one for fishing and the other is more swimming,camping and boating.

" East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20"

It isn't just some random location for you, you asked and you're not from the area. All I am asking you for is your train of thought as to how that area/location was arrived at?

I'm in SAR, and it's common for me to pull up gridded areas of MP's when I am not local to an area. So as to get a visual of what or where a MP might be located.

we have two lakes ones south of town off 208 and the other is west of town off I20. im case anyone wonders why we have two cause we dont get a walmart.lol but we use one for fishing and the other is more swimming,camping and boating.

Thank you ajk. To access the lake west off I-20, how would you travel via vehicle from Chestnut Street?

Police are following new leads in a case involving a missing Texas teen.

It's been two weeks since anyone has seen 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Police are interviewing students who say they saw Dunn before she disappeared, but said many aren't sticking to the same story.

http://www.newschannel6now.com/Global/story.asp?S=13822272

****I would keep an eye on this one moo
Oh man, WTH doesn't anyone that was around Hailey remember correctly? Now the kids' stories aren't matching up.

The truth doesn't change.

Thinking out loud...

The neighbor claims he saw Hailey in the backyard on the phone, what if something inapproprate happened w/SA and she was calling for help? I would hope that LE were able to find the number she last called (or tried to call). Although I have heard it's trickier with a pre-paid phone.

I just can't believe that no one else saw Hailey that day (either earlier or later). A child just does not vanish into thin air!

I hope all survelience cameras in and out of town have been searched in case she was in a car, etc...

JMO

I'm in SAR, and it's common for me to pulll up gridded areas of MP's when I am not local to an area. So as to get a visual of what or where a MP might be located.

still confused. Forgive me, I am nosy by nature and a websleuther by choice;)

had to make the above my signature:floorlaugh:

The other tiny thing i am struggling with is where are the plans for xmas vacation? Kids make plans whether to go the movies, or skating or on a shopping trip, something. Its like this isn't even Christmas time. Everyone remembers what they do over xmas weekend because you make plans rather than play it by ear. imo

I posted this way back on thread #5 (1/6) after I took a look at SA's MySpace..

I've been meaning to say SD's MySpace reminds me a lot of the accused 'killer' of Mackenzie Cowell..Even if he's completely innocent re: Hailey I still wouldn't want to be around someone who has this 'type' of fascination..I don't consider it 'normal' & I'd be scared to death (no pun) of them..Anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

The funny thing is I expected many to agree with me but few did..That made me feel kinda WEIRD! But since more's come out re: other photos including masks (that I haven't seen yet) the consensus has changed..I just want to say now I don't feel so WEIRD anymore. TY! :)
As soon as I saw that Mike Myers stuff on MySpace last night, and it totally creeped me out! Not only is it connected to movies about a serial killer, but Haleigh's mother said on Nancy Grace that she met this guy on MySpace!!!

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442

No wonder the police are looking at him if he was the last person to see this girl alive, plus he was the one who gave them the story about the sleepover.

Lots of people have fan pages about movie, tv, and book characters. But why anyone would glorify the mask of a serial killer on their MySpace is creepy in the extreme!

If I go by looks alone (shallow I know) I'd have to say CD is the better catch..I hope it's OK to say that cos I've been wanting to for awhile now..On another shallow note, I can see where Hailey got her good looks..Probably DD too even tho I haven't seen a pix of him..yet.

I saw a small pic of DD, IIRC, it was on the cousin's M/S where SA had changed his pic to be one of him with Billie, Hailey & DD.

Has anyone found out of CD is DD's "Birth Father"? Just wondering because DD could have been spending time with his family during Christmas vacation. I am also very concerned by the fact that so many people CAN NOT remember the last time that they actually saw poor little Hailey. So sad!

The other tiny thing i am struggling with is where are the plans for xmas vacation? Kids make plans whether to go the movies, or skating or on a shopping trip, something. Its like this isn't even Christmas time. Everyone remembers what they do over xmas weekend because you make plans rather than play it by ear. imo

Mine had off two weeks. Days run together when ya have nothing specific to do. I'm a stay at home mom and I have a hard time keeping days my straight. If it's a 3 day weekend for hubby or son...I am screwed up for days!

still confused. Forgive me, I am nosy by nature and a websleuther by choice;)

had to make the above my signature:floorlaugh:

I am in Search and Rescue. We search for missing persons using dogs. When I am following a case to which I am not local, it's my nature to pull up maps and look at the area to think about where a missing person might be located. The same way I would if I were working a live case local to my area, prior to a search. Does this help explain? :waitasec:

theres two ways to get to the entry, you can go from chestnut south to E2ND street and go straight it turns into 163 follow it to 2183, and the other is from cestnut to hickory and west on I 20 to exit 210 witch is the same road but comming from a different direction.
sorry this is to answer a question for some reason i didnt quote it but its to oriah"s question.

Question for locals and apologies in advance if already asked and answered:
East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20?

TIA

If you all could answer this question it could be very important..I would look but i dont know my directions i just go..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08