TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do! It's called the Renaissance Festival!! (j/k)
I do but its it my little kid.lol but there are some that do that and are not dangerous and dont have any bad intentions its great were all different and have the right to have our hobbies. yah it may be weird to some but its all part of being human.

Does anyone else think that quote sounds weird? I try not to pick apart quotes because (Lord knows) I've said some things in my life that didn't sound like what I meant them to say, but her saying "I lost my daughter" just seems weird. Probably nothing. I hope she isn't giving up hope. :(

Not at all. I think she meant her daughter is missing, she can't find her, therefore she's lost. I also think she's blaming herself because she couldn't prevent this from happening and I'm sure she wishes she could turn back time and do things differently. As any mother of a missing child would do. She's not giving up or she wouldn't be in the press at all. I admire how strong she is being. She goes on NG holding her child's picture. She's willing to take criticism if it means her daughter's face is getting out there. I feel for her and none of the "inconsistencies" prove she is responsible for her daughter's disappearance. She may not be perfect but she is still a victim, she's in pain and she's desperate. Her child is missing and I think she's made it obvious that her heart is breaking and she would do anything to get her baby back. jmo

Does SA have siblings? only child? mom's GOLDEN boy?
would she lie about his where abouts?
After dating 3 years and living together,
at Christmas would SA family have seen Hailey also?
Have a little gift for her?

It seems SA is a 25 yr. old without a car and living off his gf. Or his mom. Or his grandma. Living off of as a to a place to stay, car to use, etc. What a catch! :innocent:

An ironically, the Ativan should have helped him to pass according to most people's thinking on anti anxiety meds and polygraphs. :waitasec:

May be why they did not want them to take it. And taking it could have been considered a "fail" as if he was intentionally trying to skew the results. I know someone who has to have regular drug tests and
refusal to submit = FAIL.
Something "funny" about the sample (low specific gravity, to dilute) = FAIL.

Even if no drugs are detected. They seem to default to FAIL in the case of a questionable result.

It seems SA is a 25 yr. old without a car and living off his gf. Or his mom. Or his grandma. Living off of as a to a place to stay, car to use, etc. What a catch! :innocent:

I was just about to post the same thing! He is a mooch (sorry, needs to be said). What does that say about his maturity level?

mine too.:sick: i made some calls when i read that,not to the LE but to someone who works with them and they said they would bring that up. why would he offer,supposidly the RSO cant go to any function that has to do with childern or minors and i would consider this one.IMO

Agree with you both somewhat...however, I wonder if this is different state to state? Briefly, I quit a job working for a doctor after a short time....luckily I kept good notes and documentation....I applied for unemployment and he did not try to stop it....in other words, I had a hearing with a state official and presented my side of the story....they gave me unemployment and the doctor did not oppose it....if he had it might have turned out differently IMO, just don't know..:twocents:

Sure, and it may vary throughout the state as well. I walked off a job once years ago, because the supervisor was giving me fits and was very unfair. I had previously worked at another job for a number of years. When I applied for unemployment, of course the job I walked off from disputed my claim, but TEC approved it on the job I had before that one. Just goes to show you they do make exceptions. I think the person I talked to felt that I had very good cause for walking off that job, and I did. Long story.

Does SA have siblings? only child? mom's GOLDEN boy?
would she lie about his where abouts?
After dating 3 years and living together,
at Christmas would SA family have seen Hailey also?
Have a little gift for her?

IMO Many mothers would

Police are following new leads in a case involving a missing Texas teen.

It's been two weeks since anyone has seen 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Police are interviewing students who say they saw Dunn before she disappeared, but said many aren't sticking to the same story.

http://www.newschannel6now.com/Global/story.asp?S=13822272

****I would keep an eye on this one moo

Question for locals and apologies in advance if already asked and answered:
Any chance there is any type of body of water
East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20?

TIA

I can't remember, lol.

S&BBM

Does anyone involved in this case remember where Hailey was on most days they're asked about? I'm not surprised if anxiety over Hailey missing can cause temp memory loss/confusion for her parents but does this also apply to her friends who can't remember if they were with Hailey on Sunday or Monday? Or what about the media who are still claiming they were together "days" before she went missing even tho that's not what LE said..I just heard that on one the end of dad's video done just today..Ooops! Almost forgot about CD's g/f who can't remember whether Hailey came by on Monday or not!

I think there are also other examples I can't remember right now! Sorry! <SIGH>

uh its too eairley to hear all that.:eek:
but i guess mine only did it twice cause my bro and sis says i was dropped off by aliens.:floorlaugh:

Can someone send me the link for Hailey's facebook please?! Thanks so much!

Question for locals and apologies in advance if already asked and answered:
Any chance there is any type of body of water
East of Hickory Street
North of E 21st Street
South of I-20?

TIA

I'm not local but that doesn't stop me from:waitasec: I don't understand the train of thougt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper