TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were discussed somewhere on here and there's a public record of the arrest and some other things. We really need a factsheet,because there's too many threads to go back over,it would be much easier.
thanks. I had read some things, but was under the impression, that the arrest was sometime earlier. just missed the date, I guess.

'But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.'

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

*I* didn't think she gave the impression she was being dishonest at all. I find her VERY credible.

Okay, don't hate me, just playing devils advocate here.....

Could the dressing up and "playing" with horror movie stuff be the same as Trekie's? I had an ex who went to all the conventions and did "play" with other Trekie friends ( these were grown men) it drove me nuts but it was something they really took seriously!

My teenage son is one-card carrying member . They meet every Tuesday for faux battles and history and music lessons.He's not coordinated enough for basketball, baseball,or football but still gets to participate in a manly man sport. God love him, we run him around to these things just like a soccer mom would.

He's a teenager so he gets a pass. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. :)

'But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.'

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

hmmmmmmm. I thought they both took their 1rst ones on the same day, didn't she say something to NG about he was going to go take it the next day or something? So that was his second one?

I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

czgtz asked that BD not be judged because of CD's future or past actions...is that really taking sides? :confused:

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Okay, don't hate me, just playing devils advocate here.....

Could the dressing up and "playing" with horror movie stuff be the same as Trekie's? I had an ex who went to all the conventions and did "play" with other Trekie friends ( these were grown men) it drove me nuts but it was something they really took seriously!

I honestly see it as the same thing. It's a hobby that just seems creepy in this situation.

He had some weed and yes he was arrested. It's been discussed here, ya musta missed it when the threads were wizzing by!
thank you. & yes, these threads wizz by. I've been keeping up with the Haleigh Cumming's updates, & have missed quite a bit, on this one. Can you or anyone else tell me why Clint Dunn hasn't taken a poly? but, at this point, if I was involved in this case, I'd run as fast as I could, away from the danged thing. Also, has Billie or Clint hired lawyers?

Let me start by saying dogs like dead things. Take sparky for a walk and if there is a dead body just off the trail he may very well drag you over there to investigate. With that being said, if there was a live trail, which then turned into a dead body, that then was taken away, a dog that is not trained in HRD (incorrectly referred to as cadaver dogs) may get puzzled and not know what to do with that. If you are asking if there was no trail, just a body dump, a prison dog could miss this no problem. (Though LE should have checked the dumpsters by hand when out there).

I was just using a dumpster as an example. I read, earlier in this case, that the dogs had hit on a location at the motel. Not that the dogs had tracked there, but had hit on a parking spot (correct me if I am wrong). So I was wondering if perhaps (Lord forbid) the worse happened, and someone had put her body in the trunk of a vehicle, went to the hotel for whatever reason, (hence no video proof of her at the hotel) and left shortly thereafter. Would a properly trained SAR have been able to pick her scent from that?

hmmmmmmm. I thought they both took their 1rst ones on the same day, didn't she say something to NG about he was going to go take it the next day or something? So that was his second one?

I thought the same. I was under the impression that he could not take the first one because of the Ativan and then there was the whole brouhaha about LE telling her that he had failed his test right before she took hers.

Glad I'm not the only one who is scratching my head right now and thinking that I'm crazy!

I caught that too and thought I had missed something. Is this the first we're hearing about this? :waitasec:

thank you. & yes, these threads wizz by. I've been keeping up with the Haleigh Cumming's updates, & have missed quite a bit, on this one. Can you or anyone else tell me why Clint Dunn hasn't taken a poly? but, at this point, if I was involved in this case, I'd run as fast as I could, away from the danged thing. Also, has Billie or Clint hired lawyers?

He's willing, LE hasn't gotten around to it but did take a DNA swab from him and Billie. Nope, neither has retained an attorney

czgtz asked that BD not be judged because of CD's future or past actions...is that really taking sides? :confused:

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

They should try multiple databases, Shawn has a drunk and disorderly in June or July of 2010.

What would that have to do with Hailey missing?
It could possibly put another grown non-family male in Hailey's vicinity (not her blood family, anyway), just the same as SA or CD's GF are adults in Hailey's life who are not blood family members but possibly have a lot of contact with Hailey.

if Hailey walked thru the front door at around 3 and ran into SA in there, could she have walked into something she wasn't suppose to see?

It could possibly put another grown non-family male in Hailey's vicinity (not her blood family, anyway), just the same as SA or CD's GF are adults in Hailey's life who are not blood family members but possibly have a lot of contact with Hailey.

ahhhhh! makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member