TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the guy sounds like a loser, through and through.

But I'm not sure if I get the murderer vibe from him, but that's just me.

To me, he just seems like a 25 year old going on 17.

I just don't think he would have the stones to commit murder and not break under the pressure.

Furthermore, I think if he was the one that is responsible for this, I just think that some kind of evidence would have came out about it by now.

my hinky meter goes off on SA with each day it gets stronger............
I think he does have the mindset for murder. JMO

O/T What did BD see in this guy?
She's smart and pretty...........I will never understand.....

I still can't get over that Deborah, the dancer from Vegas, went over to her killer's apartment to watch TV the night she was murdered; he is a total and she knew it, as she had pressed charges against him. Women do not use their upper brain any more than men do, it seems.

my hinky meter goes off on SA with each day it gets stronger............
I think he does have the mindset for murder. JMO

At first, I was almost sure he was responsible.

But now, my opinion of him is just a little different. He just doesn't seem like a typical 25 year old - he seems even more immature.

I wouldn't be completely shocked either way though. I guess I just don't imagine this immature kid having pulled off some perfect crime, that has the feds and texas rangers stumped.

LOL! I know, I was wondering that as well. Especially after seeing those horrific mask photos. It that isn't female repellent, I don't know what is. But he is 25 so most likely he has at least 1 ex.

I've known other guys that age group, that are so involved in gaming, school, etc that they don't take time for relationships.

Not to me, I read it the same way you did :(
And I had no problem believing they'd removed the shed. My only problem was wondering why they'd bring it back?! I was thinking, "No! You might need it again!":crazy:

It bothers me that Billie says I lost a daughter, but still have a son to raise..Maybe I'm just reading something into it that I shouldn't..but I'm kind of surprised that even if that is where her mind is going..that those words could come out of her mouth..

I think she meant lost, as in Hailey is lost right now. She was defending her parenting skills, and I believe she was stating she was doing the best she could, despite the fact that, under her guardianship, her daughter became lost. IMO.

If anything, those posts show that SA has been thinking about murder for at least 5 years... he writes that himself. That post wouldn't be too alarming if a 13-year old hadn't disapeared from his watch and been gone for over 2 weeks. But since Hailey is, indeed, missing, I say very hinky.

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:
Someone get this woman a Jello shot! And some chocolate!! Stat!!!

Also,not saying this about an individual in this case directly,but there are warning signs about men who act like teens.They are attracted to young girls,as that guy who took the child to San Francisco.He specifically targeted the girl seeing her mother's ms and for the life of me I can't see meeting someone on a social site noone else knows and bringing them into your home around your young girls.

I still can't get over that Deborah, the dancer from Vegas, went over to her killer's apartment to watch TV the night she was murdered;

Yeah and they were watching Dexter together. He then dismembered her and put remains in containers with concrete. unbelievable :puke:

Yeah and they were watching Dexter together. He then dismembered her and put remains in containers with concrete. unbelievable :puke:

Which case is this? yikes. :(

Also,not saying this about an individual in this case directly,but there are warning signs about men who act like teens.They are attracted to young girls,as that guy who took the child to San Francisco.He specifically targeted the girl seeing her mother's ms and for the life of me I can't see meeting someone on a social site noone else knows and bringing them into your home around your young girls.

While I agree with you, and if ever divorced I will not date until my kids are grown and out of the house, I met my husband on ICQ 12 1/2 years ago, he just random messaged me. ( you could search people online by state, town etc) LOL. And here we are 6 kids later LOL. So it doesn't always turn out bad. ;)

I am sitting on the fence still.... But I cannot get over how much ccity is like the town I am from.... And trust me, the stuff you guys are finding about SA does not seem odd to me, however, i did leave that town to find my husband :innocent: But a lot of this seems "normal" for small town guys that party a lot, and have never really been out in the real world.... I am slightly older than SA, but my peers from back home would fit right in with his friends, as well as the other players in this mess. Male and Female MOO

Does anyone know the number to call Nancy Grace?

I would like to ask her if she knows about all the RSO's in CCity.

While I agree with you, and if ever divorced I will not date until my kids are grown and out of the house, I met my husband on ICQ 12 1/2 years ago, he just random messaged me. ( you could search people online by state, town etc) LOL. And here we are 6 kids later LOL. So it doesn't always turn out bad. ;)

I totally understand,but ms is freaky. :)

may you come home safely and soon Hailey...

((signing off now))

I fully expect you all to fill up three more threads before I log on tomorrow.... So keep on it... someone has to do some reporting of some kind... Clinging to Nancy Grace for info gives me a flashback to the Caylee days...

So let's get on with it and find this child.... She is on this earth somewhere!

If you go by that, then there is nowhere safe to meet anyone at.

I'm sure people have met people in church that they thought were nice, only to turn out much differently.

Myspace or Facebook is no different, really. Sure, there are a lot of creeps on there, but you can say that about anywhere.

And she didn't really move him right in after meeting him. She didn't move him in until almost a couple of years after, from what I've read. If she thought she knew him, I just don't see how that is unreasonable.

If he turns out that he is guilty, then I'm sure she will feel as bad as anyone. But it wouldn't be the first time that a guy had his girlfriend fooled as to who he really is. It happens ALL the time, regardless of where they actually met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member