TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her poor dad...I can't even imagine. SA had better be someplace he can't get to him...

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Now we understand DD's statements about the polys and such and the Uncle's anger.

Now I'm glad Tricia wouldn't let info about the account be posted: I WAS GOING TO SEND MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL!!!! And I'm effing UNEMPLOYED!!!!

:furious:

Now we know why she says "I lost my daughter." Sorry, I don't have the link handy, but will look if anyone needs it.

I'm adjusting my hinky meter. Next time someone says they failed a poly, I want it to register!

Yeah I mentioned this yesterday and also noticed he has recently purchased a mask especially made to fit his face. Very hinky indeed

That is scary. I understand the whole concept of dressing up and all that, but having a custom made 'murder' mask made to fit your face is creepy as heck.
No wonder HD was afraid of him. He had a weird fascination with horror films which are usually based upon the gruesome killings of teens.
That does not make him guilty of murder, but it does make him a POI imo. And like many have mentioned already, what about his friends?

Okay,I hate being right.I was really starting to believe she was just stupid.

Me too. After BD's last NG appearance, I was not on the BD train, but I was hoping for runaway!!!!

ANGRY DOESN'T BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL....

Seems maybe LE was playing those 2 all along. I hope this news is wrong and Hailey got out, but it's so very incriminating.... If DD and CD are involved, I'd be very surprised (please don't let me surprised again).

Well, let's see what NG has to say tomorrow. Where's cz - would like to hear the feedback on this...

Now we understand DD's statements about the polys and such and the Uncle's anger.

AND... the looks Clint kept giving BD during interviews, almost like 'you're crazy, why are you saying all this'?

Now wonder Clint kept quiet and wouldn't be interviewed much. I think he had his own suspicions..

Now I'm glad Tricia wouldn't info about the account be posted: I WAS GOING TO SEND MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL!!!! And I'm effing UNEMPLOYED!!!!

:furious:

That is EXACTLY why Tricia doesn't allow donations!!!!

My gosh, I'd forgotten about that! Wait til she finds out!

Sadly, it is EXACTLY what I thought.
However, I do NOT know why the many many assertions that she had run away.

Oh this is what I thought........but it's worse than I imagined, the fascination with killing stuff?

I feel as though we have some kind of freak show crime here, like poor Zahra...

So this is why the friend started throwing CD under the bus and BD started telling him publicly twice he shouldn't take the poly,because they both failed it.I guess she was afraid he'd pass.

Kimster I think you need to contact Tricia about that fund thing that was posted. Did they remove all of CGTZ posts regarding that? I really think that Tricia needs to be contacted about the possibility of people on WS being scammed to help a possible murderer out.

Egg on my face. Though, this all seems very sensational. I am at a loss for words. This mom really tricked me if all of this turns out to be true. I am usually very skeptical but I really did believe her. WOW! I still believe in innocent until proven guilty, why would they admit to buying drugs then go on national tv and say they don't use? Maybe NG helped the investigation. Who knows. S H O C K E D. Though after further review of SA postings online, I did start to have my doubts before this came out about him but not her. WOW WOW WOW..

AND... the looks Clint kept giving BD during interviews, almost like 'you're crazy, why are saying all this'?

Now wonder Clint kept quiet and wouldn't be interviewed much. I think he had his own suspicions..

That's why he was still willing to take the poly................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc